關於餐廳付賬英語對話

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  英語教學是教學中最重要的組成部分,而英語對話教學是整個英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分,其不僅可以有效地提高學生的英語口語表達能力,還可以培養學生良好的英語應用習慣。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付賬

  Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

  結賬。

  Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

  這是您的賬單,先生。您想簽單嗎?

  Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

  不,我付現金,你們收美元嗎?

  Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

  是的,但是我們找零隻有人民幣,兌換匯率是100美元兌804人民幣,你介意嗎?

  Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

  那麼,可以用信用卡嗎?

  Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

  當然,您有哪種?

  Guest: Visa card.

  維薩卡。

  Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

  好的,先生。您用維薩卡可以得到10%的優惠。

  Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

  謝謝,但這是什麼費用?

  Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

  這是加收的15%的稅和服務費。

  Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

  我明白了,給你。

  Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

  謝謝,稍等一會兒,我馬上給回你信用卡賬單。

  Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

  請在單上簽名,好嗎?謝謝,再見,祝您愉快。

  2

  Paying by Cash 現金支付

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服務員,結賬。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。

  Guest: Here you are.

  給你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  這裡收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  謝謝!這是給你的小費。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

  多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。

  3

  Sign the Bill 簽字付賬

  Waiter: Would you like anything else?

  您還需要些什麼?

  Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

  不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。

  Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

  好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?

  Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

  我想把賬記在賬單上。

  Guest: What's your room number?

  請問你的房間號?

  Waiter: 1208.

  1208。

  Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

  請在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,並且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?

  Guest: Of course, here you are.

  當然,給你。

  Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

  您在這簽字好嗎?

  Guest: Sure.

  可以。

  Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

  謝謝。請問你的餐食得怎樣?能否對我們的服務或菜式提供寶貴的意見?

  Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

  非常好,非常美味。

  

關於租房的場景英語對話
關於餐館英語對話常用語
相關知識
關於餐廳付賬英語對話
關於餐廳結帳英語對話
餐廳付賬英語對話閱讀
關於餐廳買單英語對話閱讀
酒店餐廳結賬英語對話
關於餐飲服務英語對話
餐廳付賬英文對話
餐廳結賬英語對話
有關餐廳點菜英語對話情景
有關餐廳常用英語對話