初級商務英語對話短文
作為一門應用學科,商務英語既要讓學生學習豐富的商務知識,又要學習商務方面的各種英語表達,提高商務英語綜合水平。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
詢盤和報盤
A: Mr. Yang , your price for color TV sets is too high.
A:楊先生,你關於彩電的報價太高了。
B: Well, Mr. Smith, I don't think so, because we offered you CIF Washing-ton.
B:嗯,史密斯先生,我並不這樣認為,因為我們報的是華盛頓的到岸價。
A: Your price is not competitive at all , compared with that in the international market.
A:你們的價格與國際市場價格相比毫無競爭性。
B: You know, our prices mainly depend on the size of your order. Could you tell me how muchyou want to order?
B:你知道,我們的價格主要取決於你們的訂貨量。能說說你們想訂多少嗎?
A: Five thousand.
A: 500臺。
B: We'll give you a 10 percent discount.
B:給你 10%的折扣。
A: It's too low a rate compared with those we get from other suppliers, I'm afraid.
A:比起我們從別的供應商那裡得到的折扣,恐怕這太低了。
B: What's your counter-offer then?
B:那麼你的還價是多少?
A: To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 20 percent, Ibelieve.
A:我認為要達成這筆生意,你至少要降低 20%。
B: Then, we meet half away. What a-bout 15 percent?
B:那麼我們各讓一半, 15%怎麼樣?
A: Good. Let's call it a deal.
A:行。成交。
二
商務晚宴
A: Mr. Chen, here comes Mr. Carol Green.
A:陳先生,卡洛·格林先生來了。
B: Mr. Green, welcome. We're very delighted you're here this evening.
B:格林先生,你今晚能光臨我們 感到非常高興。
C: I'm very glad to be invited to dinner. Thank you very much for your kindness.
C:你們邀請我參加晚宴,我感到很榮幸,十分感謝你們的盛情。
B: Come in , please.
B:請進。
C: Thank you for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for me.
C:多謝你為我準備了這麼豐盛的晚餐。
B: What wine do you prefer , Maotai, Wu liang Ye or tiger-bone wine?
B:你喜歡喝哪種酒,茅臺、五糧液還是虎骨酒?
C: I was told that Maotai is rather strong, but it doesn't go to the head as other some drinks do.
C:我聽說茅臺酒很烈,但與其他一些酒不同的是,它不會上頭。
B: Would you like to use chopsticks or knife & fork?
B:你喜歡用筷子還是刀叉呢?
C: I'd like to try using chopsticks, but I'm not sure if I can manage them.
C:我想試試用筷子,但我沒把握 能否用好它。
B: This food is our speciality. Please help yourself.
B:這是本地的特色菜,請隨便吃。
C: Thank you. It's very delicious!
C:謝謝,味道不錯。
B: We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
B:洽談中還請你多多關照。
C: I'm sure. I hope that we can keep the good cooperation between us in future.
C:沒問題。我希望以後我們之間保持良好的合作。
B: I wish a brisk business for us all and a continued development in our business dealings!
B:祝大家生意興隆,願我們的買賣越做越好。
B&C: Cheers!
B&C:乾杯!
三
參觀工廠
A: Put on the helmet, please.
A:請戴上安全帽。
B: Do we need to put on the jackets too?
B:我們還得穿上罩衣嗎?
A: You'd better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.
A:最好穿上,以免弄髒你們的衣服。請留神腳下。
B: Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?
B:謝謝。生產線都是全自動的嗎?
A: Well, not fully automated.
A:哦,不是全自動的。
B: I see. How do you control the quality?
B:哦,那你們如何控制質量呢?
A: All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.
A:所有產品在整個生產過程中都必須通過五道質量檢查關。
B: What's the monthly output?
B:月產量多少?
A: One thousand units per month now. But we'll be making 1200 units beginning with October.
A:目前每月 1000套,但從十月份開始每月將提高為 1200套。
B: What's your usual percentage of rejects?
B:每月不合格率通常是多少?
A: About 2% in normal operations.
A:正常情況下為2%左右。
B: That's wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?
B:那太了不起了。成品是從那邊出來嗎?
A: Yes. Shall we take a break now?
A:是的,現在我們稍微休息一下吧。
尋求幫助的英語對話閱讀