關於西餐點餐的英語對話
英語情景對話,即要求學生在具體的語言環境,具體的情景下完成對話。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
A:How is your appetite today?
A:今天的胃口怎麼樣?
B:I'm rather hungry now. /I'm extremely hungry. /I'm starving.
B:我餓極了。
A:What would you like to have?
A:您想吃點什麼?
B:Please give me a piece of pie first.
B:請先給我一塊餡餅。
A:Which would you rather have, beef or chicken?
A:您想吃哪一道菜,牛肉還是雞?
B:Beef, please.
B:請來一道牛肉。
A:How about drinks? Coffee or tea?
A:您想喝咖啡還是喝茶?
B:Coffee, please.
B:來點咖啡。
A:Do you want to take milk and sugar?
A:要加點牛奶和糖嗎?
B:Only black coffee.
B:清咖啡就行。
二
W:Good morning,May I take your order now?
早上好,您現在點菜嗎?
G:Please give me a few minutes.I'm not yet ready.
再給我幾分鐘,我還沒有準備好。
W:Please take your time,sir.
請慢慢挑選,先生。
G:Waiter....I'D like to have a full breakfast.
服務員....我想要美式早餐。
W:Certainly.sir. Which kind of juice would you like?
好的,先生,你要什麼果汁?
G:Orange.
橙汁。
W:Would you like sausage,bacon or ham?
您要香腸,煙肉還是火腿?
G:Sausage,please.
香腸。
W:How would you like your eggs.sir.
您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
G:Two fried eggs, fried over.
兩個雞蛋,兩面煎。
W:Certainly.Would you like toast,breakfast rolls,croissants or Diansh pastries?
好的,您喜歡多士,早餐軟包,牛角包或者丹麥包?
G:Croissants,please.And I'd like to have a black tea.
牛角包。我還要紅茶。
W:Certainly,sir.So that's orange juice.sausage and eggs.fried over.Croissant and a black tea.
您點了橙汁,香腸,兩面煎的煎蛋,牛角包和一杯紅茶。
G:That's right.
對的。
W:Thank you,sir.
謝謝,先生。
三
w:Good morning.madam.Are you ready to order?Would you to have breakfast buffet or A la carte?
早上好,小姐。您準備好點菜了嗎?您要吃早餐自助餐還是散點呢?
G:A la carte,please.I'll choose something from the menu.
散點吧。我會從選單上挑選餐點。
W:May I take your order now,madam?
現在您要點菜了嗎,小姐?
G:Yes.I'd like to have a continental breakfast.
是的,我要歐式早餐。
W:Certainly,madam,would you like Toast,breakfast roolls,croissants or Danish pastries?
好的,小姐。你要多士,早餐軟包,牛角包還是丹麥包?
G:Croissants,please.
牛角包。
W: What kind of fruit juice Would you like?
您喜歡哪一種果汁呢?
G:Pineapple juice.
菠蘿汁。
W:Coffee or tea,madam?
你要咖啡還是茶,小姐?
G:Black coffee.Please.
清咖啡。
W:So that's Croissants,pineapple juice and black coffee.
那就是牛角包,菠蘿汁和清咖啡。
G:That's right.
對的。
W:Thank you.madam.
謝謝,小姐。
西餐點餐英語對話精選