關於溝通的英語對話閱讀
有效的溝通並不只是說話就行的,應該是言簡意賅,也就是用最少的話把意思表達清楚。小編精心收集了關於溝通的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
關於溝通的英語對話1
Now Steven and Helen is talking about advertising campaign. Helen gets some advice fromSteven.
現在史蒂文和海倫正談論廣告宣傳的事情。海倫從史蒂文那裡獲取一些建議。
Steven: Good morning, Helen.
史蒂文:早上好,海倫。
Helen: Good morning, Steven.
海倫:早上好,史蒂文。
Steven: So, what's the status of our advertising campaign?
史蒂文:我們公司的廣告宣傳做得怎麼樣了?
Helen: It'll be a national campaign starting next week.
海倫:我們下週在全國範圍內開始宣傳活動。
Steven: What style will the ads be?
史蒂文:採取什麼樣的廣告風格呢?
Helen: I suggest that we focus on slice of life, showing how you can beat the summer heat bybiting into a cool ice-cream sandwich.
海倫:我建議把焦點放在日常生活方面,表現只要吃一個冰激凌三明治,就能消除夏日的炎熱。
Steven: Sounds like a good idea. Will we have a new slogan?
史蒂文:似乎是個好主意,我們會有新的口號嗎?
Helen: Definitely.
海倫:當然。
關於溝通的英語對話2
Shirley: Hello, 85203882.
Maria: Hi, this is Maria. Is that Shirley?
Shirley: Hi, Maria, this is Shirley.
Maria: Shirley, do you know today's homework from our economic law class? I have written it on a piece of paper but I can't find it now.
Shirley: Hold on for a moment please. I'm fetching my textbook.
Maria: OK.
Shirley: Oh, the homework is to explain what “economic law” is both in broad sense and in narrow sense.
Maria: Explain the economic law? An essay question again?
Shirley: Yes. You can use your textbook for your reference.
Maria: Are there any clear answers in the book to this question? 英語之家
Shirley: I don't think so, Maria, but I think you can look for information on the Internet.
Maria: OK, thank you, Shirley. You are very helpful. I have another question. When does the “Economic Law of China” come into effect?
Shirley: Oh, there isn't such a code called “economic law”. The Economic Law of China is a general concept for several laws.
Maria: There isn't such a code? 英語之家
Shirley: Yes, it's a general name for several laws related to economics, like Commercial Law, and Law of Central Bank.
Maria: Got it. Thank you, Shirley.
關於溝通的英語對話3
A: IBM Company. May I help you?
IBM公司。有什麼可以幫您的?
B: This is Kim Lee of LYCE Co. I’d like to speak to Jim Jones, please.
我是李陽瘋狂英語公司的Kim Lee。我想找吉姆·瓊斯先生。
A: Let me confirm this. You are Miss Lee of LYCE Co. ---- is that correct?
讓我確認一下。您是李陽瘋狂英語公司的Lee小姐,對嗎?
B: Yes, and I’d like Jim Jones please.
是的,想找吉姆·瓊斯先生。
A: Could you spell your last name, please?
請告訴我您的姓怎麼拼?
B: Yes. It’s L-E-E.
行,是L-E-E。
A: I’m sorry, but Mr. Jones is in a meeting right now.
很抱歉,瓊斯先生正在開會。
B: May I leave a message?
我能留個口信嗎?
A: Certainly.
當然可以。
B: Please get him to call me as soon as possible at 03-3323-1001.
請他儘快打電話到03-3323-1001。
A: Let me confirm your name and phone number. You are Miss Lee, at 03-3323-1001. Is that correct?
讓我確認一下你的大名及電話號碼。您是Lee小姐,電話是03-3323-1001,對嗎?
B: Yes, and it’s urgent.
對,是急事。
A: I’ll make sure he gets the message, Miss.
小姐,我一定會轉告他的。
關於餐飲英文情景對話