關於中秋節的英語對話閱讀
中秋節,又稱月夕、秋節、仲秋節、八月節、八月會、追月節、玩月節、拜月節、女兒節或團圓節,是流行於中國眾多民族與漢字文化圈諸國的傳統文化節日,時在農曆八月十五。小編精心收集了關於中秋節的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
關於中秋節的英語對話1
小李: Tomorrow is Mid-Autumn Day again! The moon becomes round again!
明天又到中秋節了!月亮又圓了!
Foreign Boss: Great! This is a traditional festival for Chinese people, and a legal national holiday! I will give you all a half-day leave!
太好了!這對中國人來說是個傳統的節日,也是國家法定的節假日!我要給你們放半天假!
小李: Thanks a lot! Do you know Mid-Autumn Day is a special festival for family reunion?
太感謝了!您知道嗎,中秋節是個家庭團圓的特殊節日!
Foreign Boss: Of course I know! Every Mid-Autumn Day, I eat moon cake together with my family, the brand is Holiland.
我當然知道,我每年中秋節還和家人一起吃好利來月餅呢!
小李: You know quite a lot about China. You are really an old China hand!
您對中國知道的真多!您真是個“中國通”!
關於中秋節的英語對話2
A: I heard everybody usually barbecues to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival.
A: 我聽說大家在中秋節的時候都會烤肉。這是哪裡的習慣啊,小編米有聽說過哎。。。
B: In the past few years, it has become quite regular, but it is not a tradition.
B: 這幾年以來烤肉的確相當流行,不過那不是一項傳統習俗。
A: What's the meaning behind this holiday?
A: 這個節日有什麼特殊意義嗎?
B: Well, it is said to have originated from sacrificing to the moon goddess. But, nowadays the full moon just represents the gathering of friends and family.
B: 據說最早以前是源於人們向月女神獻祭;不過到了現代,滿月只是代表朋友或家人的團圓而已。
A: Oh that's right. It is a full circle just like the traditional round dinner table.
A: 喔,的確是這樣沒錯,圓滿的形狀就好像是傳統的晚餐圓桌似的。
B: Exactly. So, the Mid-Autumn Festival is a time for friends and family to come together and appreciate the moon.
B: 的確如此。中秋節就是家人和朋友聚在一起賞月的日子。
A: Let me guess...you also get together to eat right!?
A: 讓我猜猜……你們也聚在一起吃東西吧?
B: Ha-ha...you're finally getting the hang of it! At some point, during the Mid-Autumn Festival, you have to eat mooncakes.
B: 哈哈,你終於開竅了!吃月餅是中秋節重要的活動之一。
關於中秋節的英語對話3
The Mid-autumn Festival is coming. Steven's Chinese friend Li Lei invites him to celebrate thefestival together.
中秋節就要來了。史蒂文的中國朋友李雷邀請他一塊共度佳節。
Steven: Will you go back home to celebrate Midautumn Festival?
史蒂文:中秋節你回家嗎?
Li Lei: Sure. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-autumn Festival.
李雷:當然問了。在中國,中秋節 這天在一起吃頓團圓飯是很重要的。
Steven: How will you celebrate it?
史蒂文:那你們都怎麼慶祝中秋呢?
Lj Lei: Our family will enjoy mooncakes and watch a beautiful full moon together.
李雷:我們會一起吃月餅、賞滿月什麼的。
Steven: I like eating mooncakes. There are so many different kinds of fillings in them. And theyare all very delicious.
史蒂文:我很喜歡吃月餅。有好多種餡兒,很好吃。
Li Lei: Would you like to go home with me? We can celebrate the festival together.
李雷:你願意跟我一塊兒回家嗎?我們可以一起慶祝這個節日。
Steven: That's great, thank you!
史蒂文:太好了,謝謝你。
關於志願者的英語對話情景練習