關於約會的英語對話閱讀
約會大多數時候被稱為拍拖,是預約會面的一種,原指預先約定時間地點會面的活動。本來約會是指一般人士的預約會面,現在通常指兩人談戀愛小編精心收集了關於約會的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
關於約會的英語對話1
A:Hello, Catherine. Would you like to go out tomorrow?
嗨,凱瑟琳,你明天想出去嗎?
B:Tomorrow?
明天?
A:Yeah, I was thinking we could get a bite to eat and catch a movie.
是的,我想我們可以一起吃飯,然後看電影。
B:That sounds great.
聽起來很棒。
A:Yes. We can do something else if you like.
是啊,如果你喜歡,我們還可以做點別的。
B:OK. Dinner and a movie will be perfect.
好的,吃飯看電影再好不過了。
A:Well. What time would you like me to pick you up?
好的,那我幾點來接你?
B:How about 7 o'clock?
七點怎麼樣?
A:Good. I will see you then.
好的,到時候見。
B:OK. Bye.
好的,再見。
A:Bye.
再見。
關於約會的英語對話2
A:Do you like singing?
你喜歡唱歌嗎?
B:Yes, I do.
是的,喜歡。
A:Let's go to a KTV tonight.
我們今晚去KTV吧。
B:But I can't sing it well.
但是我唱不好。
A:It doesn't matter. No one will laugh at you.
沒關係。沒人會笑你的。
B:OK, I'Il go with you. When shall we go?
好吧,我跟你去。幾點去?
A:What about six?
六點怎麼樣?
B:It's too early. Let's make it seven, OK?
太早了吧。七點去,好嗎?
A:OK. Let's make it.
好的,就這麼定了。
關於約會的英語對話3
A:Hello, Jack here.
你好,我是傑克。
B:Hello, Jack. It's Mary. What are you doing in your office?
你好,傑克,我是瑪麗。你在辦公室做什麼呢?
A:I am working. I often work late on Thursdays. I am busy this week.
我在工作。我常常在星期四加班,這星期很忙。
B:Would you like to come and have dinner with us on Friday?
你星期五過來和我們一起吃晚餐好嗎?
A:Tomorrow? No, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to. I'm going out of the town on business.
明天?不行,我恐怕沒有辦法。我要到市外出差。
B:What about Saturday?
星期六呢?
A:Sorry, I never go out on Saturday evening. I always watch football on Saturday evening.
對不起,星期六晚上我從來不出去,我總是看足球。
B:Will you come round next Tuesday?
下週二怎麼樣?
A:Next Tuesday? Just a moment! It will be the 21st of May. Oh, dear. Erm... I promised my aunt I would be at her birthday party.
下週二?等一等!那將是5月21日。啊,天呀,我答應姑姑要參加她的生日宴會。
B:What do you say to next Wednesday then?
那麼下週三怎麼樣?
A:Let me see. Yes, Mary. Let's make it next Wednesday.
讓我想想,好,瑪麗,我們就定在下週三。
B:Ok. Bye.
好的,再見。
A:Bye.
再見。
關於遠動的英語對話閱讀