出國旅行實用的英語口語
在國外語言不通,地圖沒用的時候,半天擠不出一句英文問路人,只能乾著急吧, 今天小編就給大家分享一下旅遊英語,快來看看吧
關於登機廣播英語口語
飛機起飛前三十分鐘即上午9:30開始登機。
Boarding will start thirty minutes before departure, at 9:30am.
飛往悉尼的123次航班正在五號登機口登機。
Flight 123 to Sydney is now boarding at Gate
乘坐飛往悉尼的123次航班的旅客現在請登機。
We are now boarding all passengers on flight 123 to Sydney.
我們很快要請部分旅客提前登機。
We'll begin pre-boarding soon.
頭等艙和公務艙的旅客,以及攜帶小孩或者需要特殊幫助的旅客現在請您開始登機。
At this time we'd like to pre-board passengers in first class and business class, and passengers with young children or those who need special assistance.
現在請座位號在13至29排之間的旅客登機。
We are now boarding passengers in rows 13 through 29.
現在請所有旅客登機。
Now we'd like to begin general boarding.
有關出國旅遊搭飛機的英語口語
辦理登機
這次班機是在這個櫃檯辦理登機手續嗎?
Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
夫人,有手提行李嗎?
Any hand luggage, madam?
Do you have any hand luggage, Madam?
我有一隻揹包。
I have one shoulder bag.
您準備把那小包作為手提行李嗎?
Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
手提行李不用稱重。
Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
手提行李不包括在內。
Hand-baggage is not included.
請您把行李標籤繫上可以嗎?
Could you put on the luggage label, please?
把您的行李放在櫃檯上好嗎?
Will you put your luggage on the counter?
你看我的手提包要過磅嗎?
Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?
就是這些要不要把我們的全部行李一起過磅?
Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?
我的行李必須全部過磅嗎?
May all my luggage be weighed?
我一共三件行李超重嗎?
I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?
先生,您有多少件行李要託運?
How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
我想託運這三件行李。
I want to check these three pieces.
這隻短途旅行包我自己隨身帶。
Carry this over-weight bag by myself.
您的行李箱要託運。其餘的您可以隨身攜帶。
Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.
我可以隨身帶手提包上機嗎?
Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?
您可以免費帶手提行李上機。
You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.
免費行李限額是25千克。
The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.
您只能帶24磅行李。
You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.
這沒超出免費行李限額吧。
Is that inside the free allowance?
剛好低於限額。
It's just below the limit.
它們重5磅,所以我正好在重量限額之內。
They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.
不需要超重費。
There's no excess to pay.
超重5千克。
It's five kilos overweight.
恐怕您要付超重行李費,先生。
I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.
那麼我該付您多少錢?
Well, how much do I owe you?
超重費是每公斤5美元。
The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.
把您的機票給我好嗎?
Will you give me your ticket?
請把您的機票和護照給我好嗎?
May I have your tickets and passports, please?
這是我的護照,我準備坐中國民航班機去紐約。
Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.
這是您的行李單。
Here's your luggage bill.
這是一張機艙行李標籤。
Here's a cabin luggage label.
這是您的機票及登機牌。
Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.
詢問機艙服務英語口語
我的座位在那裡?
Where is my seat?
我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎?
Can I put my baggage here ?
是否可替我更換座位?
Could you change my seat, please?
我是否可將座位向後傾倒?向後座的乘客說
May I recline my seat?
現在可以解開安全帶了嗎?
Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
我是否可抽菸?
May I somke?
請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥?
I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
盥洗室在哪裡?
Where is the lavatory?
你有中文報紙嗎?
Do you have Chinese Newspaper?
我會冷,請給我一條毯子好嗎?
I feel cool, may I have a blanket?
可不可以給我一副*牌?
May I have a deck of playing cards?
詢問出國飛機的英語口語
登機牌:boarding pass/boarding card
辦理登機手續:check in
櫃檯:counter
手提行李:hand-baggage較小/hand-carried luggage較大
行李過磅/行李稱重:to weigh the luggage
詢問登機口
A: 我應該在幾號登機口登機?
Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?
B: 8號登機口。
Gate Eight.
A: 請問我的登機口是幾號?
Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
B: 您的登機口是6號。
Your gate number is 6.
詢問飛行資訊
北京和倫敦的時差是多少?
What's the time difference between Beijng and London?
你能告訴我一下我們什麼時候到達倫敦嗎?
Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?
我們什麼時候開始降落?
When are we going to be landing?
飛機到……要多久?
How long is the flight to... ?
詢問能夠準時起飛\降落嗎?
飛機會準時起飛嗎?
Is the flight on schedule?
Is the flight on time
這個航班會準時到達洛杉磯嗎?
Will this flight get to Los Angeles on time?/ Will this flight arrive in Los Angeles on time?
關於出國旅行問路的英語口語