關於日常英語對話帶翻譯精選

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  英語綜合語言運用能力的培養要求學生多接觸多運用英語。情景對話為學生學英語搭建了平臺,構建了語言環境。小編精心收集了關於日常英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於日常英語對話帶翻譯1

  bite the hand that feeds one 恩將仇報

  A:Why did you go out of your way to help a person like Joe?

  A:你怎麼竭盡全力地去幫像喬這樣的人。

  B:He said he needed my help, I'm not the one who see other people suffer with folded arms.

  B:他說他需要我幫忙,我不是那種看著別人受苦而自己袖手旁觀的人。

  A:Thank God that you do not have your fingers burnt and get broken-hearted.

  A:感謝上帝,你沒有因管閒事而自討苦吃以至傷心無比。

  B:What do you mean? You mean I'll get my fingers burnt by helping him.

  B:什麼意思?你是說我會因為幫他而自討苦吃。

  A:I don't know. But Joe would bite the hand that feeds him.

  A:我不知道,但是喬是會恩將仇報的。

  關於日常英語對話帶翻譯2

  A:Do you see her all these days?

  A:你這幾天見過她嗎?

  B:Yeah, but I find that she isn't very happy as before.

  B:見過,可我覺得她好像不如以前快樂。

  A:Of course not.

  A:當然了。

  B:Why?

  B:為什麼?

  A:Don't you know that her boyfriend has been put into the prison?

  A:你難道不知道她的男朋友被抓進去了?

  B:How terrible!

  B:真糟糕!

  A:A even more terrible thing is that the neighbors thought she and her boyfriend were birds of a feather.

  A:更糟糕的是鄰居都覺得她和她男朋友是一丘之貉。

  關於日常英語對話帶翻譯3

  A:He said he will get married by the end of this month.

  A:他說他這個月底之前要結婚。

  B:Big talk, I'd say, He doesn't have a girlfriend yet!

  B:吹牛,他連女朋友都沒有呢。

  A:Who knows? After all, he is handsome and rich.

  A:誰知道呢,畢竟他是個有錢的帥哥。

  關於日常英語對話帶翻譯篇4

  bet the farm 拿全部家當打賭

  A:I can bet the farm that you will regret about your decision. You cannot find a better one.

  A:我敢打賭你一定會為你的決定後悔的,你再也找不到更好的了。

  B:How can you be so sure? You haven't been together with her, have you?

  B:你怎麼就這麼肯定呢?你又沒跟她相處過,不是嗎?

  A:No, But I'm sure she is a good girl. My sixth sense tells me so.

  A:是沒有,可是憑我的第六感覺,我敢肯定她是個好女孩。

  B:Then try it yourself.

  B:那你就自己試試吧。

  關於日常英語對話帶翻譯篇5

  A:You seem to be fed up with Mary.

  A:看起來你很受不了瑪麗。

  B:Yeah. I get sick of her. She always bends my ear about what she thinks.

  B:可不是麼,我都快煩死她了,她老是對著我喋喋不休地談她怎麼想。

  A:She is a barking dog. But she means well.

  A:她是刀子嘴,豆腐心,也是好意。

  B:But I don't like anyone who would drive me crazy by telling me what to do.

  B:但是我不喜歡別人對我指手畫腳,我都快瘋了。

  A:You are unfair to her. She is a very nice girl, you know?

  A:你這樣對她就太不公平了,她可是個不錯的女孩。

  

音樂專業英文自我介紹
關於日常英語交流對話
相關知識
關於日常英語對話帶翻譯精選
關於日常英語對話帶翻譯
關於日常英語對話帶翻譯閱讀
關於二人英語對話帶翻譯精選
日常英語對話帶翻譯精選
關於短的英語笑話帶翻譯精選
關於幽默英語笑話帶翻譯精選
關於爆笑英語笑話帶翻譯精選
關於短篇英語笑話帶翻譯精選
關於初中英語笑話帶翻譯精選