醫生和患者英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月15日

  創設情境,讓學生主動說英語、用英語對話引導學生加深單詞意思的理解、熟悉語法現象和運用能力,激發學習興趣和能力。小編整理了醫生和患者英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  醫生和患者英語對話篇一

  病人:早上好,大夫。

  Patient: Good morning, doctor.

  醫生:早上好,哪裡不舒服?

  Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:我最近有點失眠。

  Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

  醫生:這種情況有多久了?

  Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

  病人:三個月了。

  Doctor: Three months.

  醫生:服用過什麼藥嗎?

  Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

  病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。

  Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

  醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?

  Doctor: Do you have headaches?

  病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。

  Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

  醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。

  Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. Taking the patient's blood pressure.

  醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。

  Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

  病人:我該怎麼呢?

  Patient: What should I do then?

  醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。

  Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

  病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。

  Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

  醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠症的。

  Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

  病人:多謝了。再見!

  Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

  醫生:再見!

  Doctor: Bye!

  醫生和患者英語對話篇二

  醫生:

  What’s the matter with you ?

  什麼情況?

  病人:

  ...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

  我…我牙疼,很痛。

  醫生:

  I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

  我知道那種感覺,讓我看看,說“啊”

  病人:

  Ah.....

  “啊……”

  醫生:

  Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?

  哦,你一天刷幾次牙?

  病人:

  Once a day.

  一天一次。

  醫生:

  Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

  你喜歡吃巧克力和糖果嗎?

  病人:

  Yes,I do!I like them very much!

  是的,我很喜歡吃。

  醫生:

  Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.

  記住,別吃太多甜的東西,它們對你的牙齒不好,而且一天要刷兩到三次牙。如果你按照我說的來做,會比現在好很多。

  病人:

  Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

  謝謝你,醫生。我會照做的。

  醫生和患者英語對話篇三

  A:Good morning.

  早上好!

  B:Good morning.

  早上好!

  A:What's the matter with you?

  請問哪裡不舒服?

  B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

  我發高燒,感覺糟透了。

  A:How long has this been going on?

  這種情況持續多久了?

  B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

  從昨晚開始的。實際上,我剛搬到這座城市。

  A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

  好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,性別,住址等等。

  B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

  沒問題。醫生請問我應該掛哪科?

  A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

  我認為您最好掛內科。

  B:Two minutes later Here is the registration card

  兩分鐘後給你。

  A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

  謝謝。掛號費是兩元。

  B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

  好的。請問我該怎麼去?

  A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

  坐電梯到二樓,右拐。沿著過道走.您會看到一塊牌子在您的左手邊。

  B:Thanks a lot

  多謝了。

  A:You're welcome

  不客氣。

  

關於醫生常用英語對話閱讀
醫生病人之間的英語對話
相關知識
醫生和患者英語對話閱讀
醫生和病人英語對話精選
醫生和病人英語對話精選
大學生壓力的英語對話閱讀
醫生患者英語對話精選
醫生患者英語對話精選
看醫生牙疼的英語對話
看醫生預約的英語對話
有關看醫生的英語對話閱讀
關於醫生常用英語對話閱讀