英語口語對話

General 更新 2024年12月29日

  每一天,進行著無數次對話,講著各種各樣的話題。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :攀登富士山

  Todd: OK, Steven, what do you want to talk about?

  好,Steven,你想談點什麼呢?

  Steven: Hiking!

  徒步旅行!

  Todd: Hiking! Are you a big mountain man?

  徒步旅行!你喜歡爬高山嗎?

  Steven: Yeah, yeah, I really love getting out into the mountains.

  是的是的!我特別喜歡出去爬山。

  Todd: What mountains have you climbed?

  你都爬什麼山?

  Steven: Well, recently, I climbed Mt. Fuji.

  恩,最近我爬的富士山。

  Todd: Wow, how long did it take you to get to the top?

  哇,爬上山頂你用了多久啊?

  Steven: Well, I actually climbed Mt. Fuji on four different occasions.

  恩,事實上,我已經在四個不同的時刻爬過富士山了。

  Todd: Wow, really!

  哇,真的嘛!

  Steven: Yeah, so it was different times each trek.

  是的,每次徒步都是在不同的時間段。

  Todd: OK, did you go in summer or in spring?

  哦,你是夏天還是春天去的啊?

  Steven: No, actually, the first time I went in, to climb Fuji was in the winter.

  不,事實上,我第一次爬富士山是在冬天。

  Todd: Wow, man that must have been cold.

  哇,去那兒的人一定會感覺很冷。

  Steven: Yeah, well, it wasn't too bad. We had warm clothes and, you know, we were constantly walking, so our body temperature was quite high.

  恩,但還好。我們都帶著棉衣,而且你知道的,我們一直都在走,所以我們的體溫很高。

  Todd: Didn't you slip on the ice? Wasn't the ice really slippery?

  你沒在冰上滑倒嗎?那些冰真的很滑嗎?

  Steven: Well, we had crampons and ice axes with us.

  恩,但我們有冰爪和冰斧。

  Todd: Really, I'm sorry, you had "crampons"?

  真的呀,呃你說你們有“冰爪”?

  Steven: Yeah, they're like spikes that go on your feet, yeah, basically ice shoes, yeah, so you can actually walk on the ice with these shoes without slipping, no problem.

  對呀,他們就像釘鞋一樣固定在你的腳上。恩,基本上就是冰鞋,這樣在冰上你就不至於滑倒了。

  Todd: Really! What was it like on the top?

  真的呀!山頂什麼樣啊?

  Steven: Well, on that particular occasion we didn't get to the top because it was too late in the day. We would have arrived at the top just as the just was setting and it would have been very dangerous I think coming back down, so.

  恩,在一個特定的場合下我們沒上山頂因為那天太晚了。我們本可以爬上山頂的,但就在快到山頂的時候我覺得那會很危險,所以大家就下來了。

  Todd: Because it would have been dark?

  因為當時很黑?

  Steven: Yeah, yeah.

  對對。

  Todd: OK. Wow, well, really impressive.

  好的。但,那的確讓人印象深刻。

  Steven: Yeah, I really loved it.

  對呀,我非常喜歡那份經歷。

  :生活在愛達荷

  Todd:OK, so we're here. Do you want to go ahead and introduce yourself to the listener?

  好,我們就在這兒。你想走到臺前向聽眾介紹一下你自己嗎?

  Roe:OK, my name is Hiroe Hashi. I've lived in America for about seven and a half years. I lived in Italy for two years.

  好的,我叫Hiroe Hashi.我在美國住了七年半,在義大利住了兩年。

  ! You lived in Italy too.

  哇!你還在義大利住過啊!

  , right. So all together I've lived in a foreign country for nine and a half years.

  是的,是的。所以總共算下來我在國外住了九年半。

  ! That's amazing. So did you live in America before you lived in Italy?

  哇!太驚人了!那你在義大利住之前就在美國住過嗎?

  Roe:I was in Italy when I was 9 years old, no actually 7 years old to 9 years old.

  9歲就在義大利了,實際上沒到9歲,7歲到9歲之間。

   you learn Italian?

  你學過義大利語嗎?

  Roe:A little bit. Basicallyslangs.

  一點點。基本的俚語。

  , so then how old were you when you moved to America?

  哇,那你搬到美國的時候你多大?

  , I was 17. I was on a exchange program for when I went to Idaho.

  恩我17。在我去愛達荷州的時候我在參加一個交流專案。

  , what did you think when you first got to America?

  哇,你第一次到美國的時候感覺怎麼樣?

  Roe:OK. I bought new clothing cause my image was like L.A., New York, but it was Idaho, but I didn't know what toexpect, and I got off from the airplane and I said to myself, "Oh, my god!". There was nothing there.

  恩。因為我的著裝風格比較像洛杉磯和紐約的,所以我買了新衣服。但我現在要去愛達荷州,我不知道會發生什麼,但在我下飛機的那一刻我對自己說了句:“哦,我的天吶”。這兒什麼都沒有。

  , so was it flat. Was it flat.

  是的,的確很空很平。

  Roe:It was flat. I saw, There was...I remember the sun going down cause it was nothing, really nothing: a flat space, 360 degrees, an airport, cowboys.

  它是平的。我看見那有……我記得太陽下山就因為那兒什麼都沒有,真的是什麼都沒有。平面空間,360度,一個機場還有牛仔。

  !

  牛仔!

  . Real Cowboys. Spuds.

  土豆。真正的牛仔。土豆。

  Todd:So Idaho is cowboys and potatoes.

  所以愛達荷州就有牛仔和土豆。

  . That's all. About.

  確實是。就是這樣。

  Todd:Do you still like potatoes?

  你還喜歡土豆嗎?

  Roe:I stopped eating spuds since I came back cause I ate it everyday. You go to 31 Ice-cream shop and there they have spuds ice-cream.

  自打我回來就沒再吃過土豆,因為那個時候天天吃。你去冰激凌商店的時候,那兒會有土豆冰激凌。

  . So spud means potato.

  哇。所以說spud就是土豆。

  , spud, it's like Idaho English.

  是的,土豆,它是愛達荷英語。

  . And how about cowboys. Did you become a real cowboy?

  哇,那牛仔呢?你變成一個真正的牛仔了嗎?

  Roe:I started to grow my hair, cause if you had short hair, people used to call you like a new-waver, like faggots. It was kind of a little disaster for somebody different to live.

  我開始留頭髮了,因為如果你是短頭髮,人們習慣叫你新的動搖者,比如同性戀。收到他人的區別對待對我是一種災難。

  , for sure, that would be reallyharsh. So tell me about your family.

  是的,確實,那太殘酷了。那給我講講你的家庭吧。

  Roe:My family! I have two brothers and a sister, and my fatherpassed awaythree years ago and my mom is working.

  我的家庭!我有兩個哥哥和一個姐姐,父親三年前就去世了,母親還在工作。

  Todd:OK, Do youmissidaho?

  好的,你會想念愛達荷州嗎?

  . I've made some best friends in Idaho actually.

  會想念朋友。事實上,我在那兒交了好多朋友。

  .

  真的啊。

  , actually, I've lived in L.A., Washington State, but Idaho.

  是的,確實是,除了愛達荷我還在洛杉磯和華盛頓州住過。

   is the last time you were in Idaho?

  你最後在愛達荷州是什麼時候?

   I, that's when I finished my program, so a long time ago. 10, wow, 12, 13 years ago.

  當我,就是在我完成我專案的時候,所以應該是很久以前,10年,哇,12,13年前吧。

  , that is a long time. OK, and where do you live now?

  哇,那是很長一段時間了。好,那你現在住在哪了呢?

  Roe:I live in Yokohama.

  我住在橫濱。

  

  橫濱。

  :馬來西亞

  Todd: So, you were saying you went to Laos, you went to Thailand, by any chance did you go to Malaysia?

  說你去過寮國,去過泰國,那你去過馬來西亞嗎?

  Phil: Yeah, I spent, I spent some time in Malaysia. The first stop, we went there from Singapore, just taking a bus and we ended up in Malacca. Stayed about five days in Malacca. Malacca's nice. There's a lot of history there. We learned a lot about the colinization of Malacca, the Portuguese and then the Dutch, and then the English and then the Japanese, and, yeah, it was a really interesting place. There was old St. Peter's Church. There's several Mosques. It's a good place to spend for a few days. From there we went to Kuala Lumpur. We didn't really spend much time in Kuala Lumpur. We had spent a week in Singapore and were pretty tired of cities. so we only spent I believe two or three days in Kuala Lumpur, just visits from shopping malls, the KLCC, the Petronas Towers, and yeah, that's basically what we did in KL, and then we went to the Cameron Highlands, and if you like hiking, the Cameron Highlands is a great place for you. I don't know, they might have 16, 17 different marked trails. There's a whole lot of unmarked trails. We spent a month there. I think I only went on only six hikes maybe during that month but once again we were being lazy, and yeah, if you're an avid hiker then you're certainly going to enjoy the Cameron Highlands.

  去過,我在馬來西亞呆過一段時間。第一站,我們是從新加坡去的那兒,只坐了公交,最後停在了馬六甲。在那兒呆了五天,那是個很不錯的地方,很有歷史底蘊。我們學到了很多殖民史,有馬六甲,葡萄牙,荷蘭,還有英國和日本。那的確是個很不錯的地方。那兒還有聖彼得大教堂,還有幾座清真寺。那是個值得呆上幾天的好地方。從那兒我們又去了吉隆坡,在那兒我們倒是沒呆上幾天。我們在新加坡呆了一個禮拜,已經非常厭倦城市了。所以我想我們就在那兒呆了兩到三天,只是逛了逛購物中心,KLCC,雙星子塔,基本上我們在那兒就幹了這些事,之後我們去了卡梅倫高地,如果你喜歡遠足,那卡梅倫高地會很適合你。我說不好,他們可能會有16,,17條不同的標記小徑。還有很多無名小路。我們在那兒呆了一個月。我覺得我已經爬過六次山了,如果再爬一次真的是懶得動彈了。不過如果你是一個遠足的狂熱愛好者,你一定要去卡梅倫高地。

  Todd: Yeah, actually, I did the hike in the Cameron Highland once, and foolishly I started my hike at about 4 o'clock and I thought I could make the loop of the trail at the time, and the sun started to go down, and I was in the jungle, and I was worried about getting back, and I just made it back, but I was pretty scared for awhile.

  對的,事實上,我之前曾去過卡梅倫高地,我傻傻地四點鐘就開始遠足,那時候我想我可以一直往復迴圈下去,但太陽下山的時候我還在叢林中,我開始擔心我該怎麼回去,然後我是回去了,那有那麼一段時間是很恐懼的。

  Phil: You were lucky. Some people don't make it back.

  你很幸運啊,有些人都回不來。

  Todd: Really?

  真的嗎?

  Phil: Well, Jim Thompson. Maybe you've heard of him.

  對啊,Jim Thompson 想必你聽說過他吧.

  Todd: Yeah, actually, why don't you tell the people about Jim Thompson?

  是的,那你給我們講講Jim Thompson的事兒吧。

  Phil: Jim Thompson was a trader. I think he was maybe based in Hong Kong, but I'm not sure. Maybe it was based in Malaysia. He went hiking. I believe it was 1967, in the Cameron Highlands, and no one has seen him since. He's just vanished from the face of the earth. So, be careful if you go hiking there. Watch your step.

  他是個商人,我想它主要是和香港做交易,但我不確定。也許還和馬來西亞。他遠足的時候應該是1967年,在卡梅倫高地,但之後就沒人再見過他。他就這樣從地球上消失了。所以說在你遠足的時候要加小心,注意點。

  :耍酷男孩

  Todd: OK, so now we are going to talk about other people, so you can talk about somebody else, a friend, a family, a celebrity. Who would you like to talk about?

  好,我們來談談其他人吧,朋友,家人,名人你想談論哪個?

  Roe: Anybody?

  什麼人都行?

  Todd: Anybody.

  什麼人都行。

  Roe: Who rips.

  很好。

  Todd: Who rips? What does "rips" mean?

  Who rips? "rips"是什麼意思啊?

  Roe: Ripping means if you are like a surfer, if you say he rips, he is really good.

  Ripping的意思是比如說你是一個衝浪運動員,如果你說rips,就說明他很棒。

  Todd: Oh, OK. He rips! Wow, so just for surfing?

  哦,好的,他很棒!哇,只適用於衝浪嗎?

  Roe: And windsurfing, too.

  還有風帆衝浪。

  Todd: He rips. Skateboarding?

  還有滑板運動?

  Roe: Yeah. Skateboarding too.

  對的,還有滑板運動。

  Todd: Skateboarding, he rips

  他還擅長滑板運動。

  Roe: Yeah, it means he can make some great moves.

  對,也就意味著他能做很多運動。

  Todd: Great turns, great flips. OK, who rips?

  好吧,大翻轉。誰還擅長呢?

  Roe: Just go to the beach, and you see it. Like, you don't even have to talk, you just have to see it, and if you rip then you get respect, and if you talk, if you have a chance to talk to the guy, it's almost always that he is a nice guy.

  你去海灘看看就知道了。你都不用說話,你就看。如果你擅長,你就會得到尊重,但如果你說話,如果你有機會和那些人搭訕,那就說明他是個很不錯的傢伙。

  Todd: Really.

  是嘛!

  Roe: Well, 99 percent.

  恩,百分之九十九。

  Todd: So guys who rip are nice guys.

  所以說那些同你搭訕的都是好人。

  Roe: Nice guys. Like nice, meaning, it's nothing like talking to a salary man.

  好人。就像nice,它一點兒都不像是在和一個俗氣的人聊天。

  Todd: Wow, so very easy-going, very friendly, not serious.

  哇,那就是非常的隨和,非常友善,一點兒都不嚴肅了。

  Roe: Yes. Like open, no attitude, no attitude,it's like a way to elaborate.

  是的。很開放,沒脾氣,就像是精心設計的。

  Todd: OK, so do you rip?

  好的,那你擅長嗎?

  Roe: No. I'm in progress. I'm trying. It's hard. It's hard to rip though.

  不,我還在進步中。我在努力嘗試著,變得足夠好是很難的。

  Todd: But you said earlier that you are very good windsurfing so you are closest to ripping at windsurfing.

  但你說這話還為時過早,你現在是一個很不錯的衝浪運動員,所以你跟離擅長只剩一步之遙了。

  Roe: Man, In my dreams, but in reality, I'm, no, I'm trying.

  唉,那只是在夢裡,但在現實中,我不是,我還在嘗試。

  Todd: Maybe you're being modest. So a modest person doesn't say he rips or he is good

  大概你現在是在謙虛。自然一個謙虛的人是不會說他很擅長或優秀的。

  Roe: You got the point, no I was just kidding, I can't rip.

  你說點到上了,不過不是在開玩笑,我真的還不行。

  Todd: OK, who is the best surfer in the world?

  好吧,那誰是世界上最棒的衝浪者呢?

  Roe: Robbie Naish.

  Robbie Naish.

  Todd: Robbie Naish. What country does he come from?

  Robbie Naish.他來自哪國呢?

  Roe: Hawaii.

  夏威夷。

  Todd: Oh, so he's hawaiian. He's American.

  哦,所以說他是夏威夷人。他是美國人。

  Roe: Yeah, from Ohahu!

  對,來自歐胡島。

  Todd: From Ohahu, so he surfs on waves. -- How big are the waves that Robbie Naish surfs on?

  來自歐胡島,所以總是在衝浪。他衝的那些浪都有多大啊?

  Roe: OK like Jaws, there is a specific point in Maui, Hawaii Maui, and it's called Jaws, cause people say that there are a lot of sharks at the point, but anyway, at Jaws 25 meters or 30 meters in winter.

  恩,就好像大白鯊,有一個特定的歸屬地在毛伊島,夏威夷毛伊島,它叫大白鯊,因為人們都說在那個地方有很多鯊魚,但不管怎麼說,冬天的時候在大白鯊島浪能達到25米或30米。

  Todd: Man, that's high. 25 to 30 meters. That's what? Three stories? Maybe!

  那很高啊,25或30米。有多高?三層樓那麼高?大概是!

  Roe: That's like from here to the basement.

  就像是從這兒到地下室。

  Todd: Wow! And were on the second floor so that's three stories.

  哇!你在二樓,所以說那就是三層樓那麼高!

  Roe: Oh, right, right, right, right.

  哦,對對對對。

  Todd: Man, that's high. That's really high. What's the highest wave you've ever surfed on? So you're standing up here. The ceiling!

  那麼高!那真的很高!你衝過那麼高的浪麼?你可以站在那兒。天花板!

  Roe: Yeah! Probably the ceiling.

  對,大概是天花板。

  Todd: So that's what, maybe 10 feet.

  但那是什麼,大概是10尺。

  Roe: I don't know the feet stuff.

  我不知道尺這個東西。

  Todd: So that would be, 3, 4 meters.

  大概是3,4米。

  Roe: Yeah, 3, 4 meters probably.

  對可能有3,4米。

  Todd: Wow, that's still pretty high.

  哇,那真的是相當高。

  Roe: Yeah, if you are in the ocean you are like lying down right, so it's quite high actually, yeah, if you're standing up it doesn't seem that high but.

  對的。如果你在海洋裡,你喜歡躺著吧,那麼看起來就有那麼高。但如果你要是站起來,看起來就沒那麼高了。但……

  Todd: But, when you're on the ground, you're right, when you're lying flat on your stomach, you're right it would seem very high. So Robbie Naish, does he make a lot of money surfing?

  但當你在地面上的時候,你是對的,當你平躺的時候,你還是對的,它似乎看起來就是很高,所以說,Robbie Naish,他衝浪就能掙很多錢?

  Roe: Yep.

  對的。

  Todd: He's a rich man.

  他是個有錢人。

  Roe: He's a billionaire.

  他是億萬富翁。

  Todd: Wow, has he ever come to Japan?

  哇,那他來過日本嗎?

  Roe: Many times.

  來過很多次了。

  Todd: Really!

  是嘛!

  Roe: Yep.

  是呀。

  Todd: Wow.

  哇。

  Roe: For promotion.

  為了得到提升。

  Todd: For promotion.

  為了得到提升。

  Roe: He owns a boarding, sailing, and what have you. He owns a lot of companies. Yeah, he's smart too. Nice guy.

  他擁有一個短板,帆船,你有什麼他就有什麼。他擁有很多公司。確實,他非常聰明是個不錯的小夥子。

  Todd: Nice guy and he's a nice guy because he rips.

  不錯,他確實不錯因為他擅長滑板運動。

  :巴厘島

  Todd: OK, Phil, you've been talking about your trip to Asia. I have a couple weeks,so I can go anywhere in Asia, what do you recommend that I do if i only have two weeks?

  好,Phil, 跟我們說說你去亞洲旅行的經歷吧。我有幾周的假,所以我可以去亞洲的任何地方,比方說我有兩個禮拜的假你建議我去哪呢?

  Phil: How much money do you have?

  你有多少錢?

  Todd: Maybe $2,000, $3,000.

  兩三千吧。

  Phil: If I were you I'd probably go to Indonesia. -- Do you like surfing?

  如果我是你,我可能會去印度尼西亞。你喜歡衝浪嗎?

  Todd: You know, I've never surfed.

  你知道的,我從來不玩那個。

  Phil: OK, well, Indonesia is not a bad place to learn either. I'd recommend going, flying in to Denpassar, and getting down towards Dreamland beach. That's at the southern most tip of Bali. The waves there, I'm a beginning surfer too, the waves there aren't very big, 5, 5, 4 - 5 feet, and just really nice people there. The locals are willing to help you. You meet a lot of Balinese young kids, 12, 13 years old. They're singing in the water as they surf. They're giving each wave names, so It's a lot of fun and there's no attitude, and people are there just to have fun. It's a good time.

  好吧。或者說印尼還是個學習的好地方。我建議你去。飛到Denpassar,然後再夢境海灘著陸。那是最南端的巴厘島。那兒有海浪。我也是一個衝浪初學者,那兒的海浪倒不是很大,5尺,呃4-5尺吧,而且那兒確實是有些很不錯的人。當地人都很願意幫助你。你會碰到很多十二三歲的巴厘島下孩兒,邊衝浪還邊唱歌。他們還給每個海浪起了名,所以說那有很多有趣的地方,而且一視同仁,人們都喜歡去那兒盡享快樂時光。

  Todd: Wow, that sounds nice.

  哇,聽起來不錯啊。

  Phil: That area of Indonesia is really nice. Lombok is nice too. If you are more wanting to relax, I would go to Lombok, and then go up to Gili Trawangan, which is a small island off the east coast of Lombok. There's no cars on the island. The electricity is a little dodgy. It might flicker on and off. Food is great. You get fresh fish all the time. Snorkeling's nice if you like scuba diving. You can arrange tours through several companies there. But, yeah, I really like Gili Trawangan and I would recommend that to anyone who wants to relax for a couple of weeks.

  印尼那個地兒確實不錯。龍目島也不錯。如果你想多休息的話,我建議你去龍目島,之後去吉利特拉王岸,那是龍目島東海岸的一個小島。在那兒還沒有車,而且電有一點兒不穩。時而有時而沒有。你總可以釣到新鮮的魚。如果你喜歡潛水,那浮潛不錯。你可以跟那兒的幾家公司商量如何安排行程。但,我是真的很喜歡吉利特拉王岸,我把他推薦給任何一個想休假幾個星期的人。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

高中英語口語對話
犯錯用英語怎麼說
相關知識
和外國友人聊天時絕對不能聊到的英語口語話題
初中英語口語對話練習
英語口語的對話技巧
關於派對的英語口語對話
描寫閒談的英語口語對話
英語口語對話練習材料素材
面試英語口語對話範文
美劇英語口語對話範文
關於討論別人的英語口語對話
有表達幽默的情景英語口語對話