有關簡單英語對話練習

General 更新 2024年11月05日

  初中生處於行為習慣的養成期,他們對很多事情缺乏正確的理解。教師在英語教學中採用情景對話的教學方式,可以幫助其更好地瞭解自身生活,對他們今後的發展有積極的推動作用。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  A:What's up? You look low.

  A: 怎麼了,看起來不太高興啊。

  B: It's my girlfriend.I guess she's playing the army game with me.

  B:是為了我女朋友,我覺得她一直在欺騙我。

  A: How come?

  A:怎麼會呢?

  B: I saw her dating with her ex-boyfriend again.

  B:我看見她又和她原來的男朋友約會了。

  A: I understand that.But I think maybe it's not a date.You are taking the matter too much to heart.

  A: 我理解你的感受,但是我覺得那可能不是約會吧,你多想了。

  B: Maybe.But it still gets on my nervers.

  B:可能吧,但還是挺煩人的。

  篇二

  A:Maybe we all will be all things to all men.

  A: 也許有一天我們都會變得事故圓滑。

  B: How terrible!

  B:真可怕!

  A: But for the life,we'll be changed by this society.

  A: 但是為了生活,我們只有被社會所改變。

  B: I really don't want to go into the world,I feel afraid of it.

  B:我真不想進社會,我對它有一種恐懼感。

  A: Don't be silly,We have reached the age to take the responsibility by ourselves.

  A: 別傻了,我們已經到了自己承擔責任的年齡了。

  B: I know.

  B: 我知道。

  篇三

  A:It sounds that you have a high opinion of him.

  A: 似乎你對他評價很高。

  B: He is an all-right guy.I have no bone to pick with him.

  B:他這人不錯,我跟他沒什麼矛盾。

  A: Birds of a feather flock together.

  A: 真是物以類聚,人以群分。

  B: But he is not a fine weather friend who would sell you down the river.

  B:但他不是那種靠不住的、隨時都會出賣你的朋友。

  A: You can't judge a person that way.I have a hunch that he is a sly dog.

  A:你不能這麼說,我有預感他是個陰險的人。

  B: Depends on with whom.He may be doing things on the sly.but he is honest with me.I trust him.

  B: 看對誰了,他也許辦事狡猾,但對我還是挺誠實的,我相信他。

  A: You can never tell.He might do you in when he sees an angle in doing it.

  A: 那可說不準,看什麼時候有利可圖時,他也許會坑害你。

  篇四

  A:There is something wrong with my girlfriend.

  A: 我女朋友有麻煩了。

  B: What's the trouble?

  B:怎麼了?

  A: The department manager is all over her.He says he loves her.

  A: 部門經理向她獻殷勤,說他喜歡她。

  B: What about your friend? Did she fall for him?

  B:那你朋友呢?她喜歡他嗎?

  A: Of course not!She thinks he's an apple-head.She doesn't like an apple-headed man,you know.

  A: 當然不了!她覺得他是個缺心眼的人,她不喜歡這樣的人,你知道。

  B: Now you don't have the butterflies in your stomach,do you?

  B:那你不用擔心了,對吧?

  篇五

  A:I told you that she is no fool.

  A: 我跟你說了她不是傻子。

  B: I know she is quite an article,but I was not sure of her ability to cope with a boss.

  B:我知道她是個很機靈的人,但我不太相信她有能力對付一個老闆。

  A: She can't get in Dutch with him. He's her boss,you know?

  A: 她不會得罪她老闆的,畢竟他是老闆,你知道嗎?

  B: But most bosses are fools for women.

  B:但很多老闆都是色鬼。

  

關於英文情景對話文章
英文情景對話聽力材料
相關知識
有關簡單英語對話練習
有關簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯閱讀
有關簡單英語對話閱讀
有關日常英語對話練習
簡單英語對話練習材料
有關簡單英語笑話帶翻譯
有關簡單英語笑話帶翻譯精選
簡單英文對話練習
有關運動的簡單英語對話
有關簡單的英語對話練習