西餐點菜英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年12月26日

  開設英語對話課的最終目的是培養學生的英語運用能力。小編整理了西餐點菜英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  西餐點菜英語對話一

  A:May I have your order, please?

  請問,要點菜嗎?

  B:Yes, I'd like to have a share of steak.

  是的,我要一份牛排。

  A:OK. How do you like your steak, do you like it rare, medium or well done?

  好的,您想要什麼樣的牛排,是半生、半熟還是熟透的呢?

  B:I like it well-done, please.

  請做成熟透的吧。

  A:Anything else?

  還要什麼?

  B:One Whisky.

  一杯威士忌。

  A:It will be ready right away.

  很快就好。

  西餐點菜英語對話二

  A:May I take your order now?

  您現在要點菜嗎?

  B:Yes, I'll have a boiled egg with toast and orange juice, please.

  是的,我要煮蛋、吐司和橙汁。

  A:How would you like your eggs?

  您點的雞蛋要怎樣煮?

  B:Hard-boiled, please.

  請煮全熟。

  A:And your toast, light or dark?

  您的吐司要稍微烤一下,還是烤焦?

  B:Dark, please.

  烤焦。

  A:Now or later?

  現在要還是待會兒要?

  B:Later will do.

  待會兒就可以了。

  A:Will there be anything else?

  還要不要點別的東西?

  B:No, that's all. Thanks.

  不了,那些就夠了,謝謝。

  A:One hard-boiled egg with toast and orange juice to follow.

  一份煮熟的蛋,再加上吐司和橙汁。

  B:That's right.

  對的。

  A:Just a moment, please.

  請稍等。

  西餐點菜英語對話三

  A:May I take your order?

  要點什麼菜?

  B:We'd like this course for two, please.

  這道菜請給我們來兩人份的。

  A:I'm afraid this course is for four persons.

  這道菜恐怕是4人份的。

  B:Well, can't you make it for two only?

  嗯,你們不能只做兩人份的嗎?

  A:I'm afraid not, sir.

  先生,恐怕不行。

  B:I see. Well, what do you recommend then?

  我知道了,那麼點什麼好呢?

  A:I would recommend a soup with two or three small dishes.

  我建議您來碗湯和兩三樣小菜。

  B:Right, we'll have these three.

  好吧,我們要這三樣。

  A:Would you like rice with your meal?

  您需要米飯嗎?

  B:No, thanks.

  不要,謝謝。

  A:Thank you, sir. Just a moment, please.

  謝謝您。先生。馬上就來。

  

在西餐廳的英語對話閱讀
西餐廳日常英語對話閱讀
相關知識
西餐點菜英語對話閱讀
西餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀
餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀
在西餐廳的英語對話閱讀
有關點餐時的英語對話閱讀
關於餐飲的英語對話閱讀
關於餐廳的英語對話閱讀
預訂餐廳的英語對話閱讀
預定餐廳的英語對話閱讀
關於餐館的英語對話閱讀