西餐廳點餐的英語對話
英語對話課教學是實現英語學習的最終目標——交際的最好手段。小編精心收集了西餐廳點餐英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
西餐廳點餐英語對話1
A:Can I take your order?
B:I’ll take two value meals套餐.
A:What kind of drink do you want with those?
B:One Pepsi and the other a sprite please.
A:You can supersize your meal for only 39 cents extra.
B:Yes, I’d like that then.
A:How about anything for desert? Like an apple-pie or ice cream?
B:No, thanks, that will be it.
西餐廳點餐英語對話2
A:I've never been to a restaurant like this before.
我以前沒來過這種餐廳。
B:It's really different, isn't it?
真的很與眾不同吧?
A:That's a good word to describe it.
這樣的形容很貼切。
B:I hope you're hungry because the pizza here is huge as well as to die for.
希望你夠餓,因為這裡的比薩大得嚇人,也很好吃。
A:I am hungry. I think I could eat a large by myself.
我是餓了,我想我自己就可以吃完一塊大比薩。
B:Well, let's order one for starters.
我們先點一塊。
A:I'm in the mood for a Californian.
我想吃加州口味的比薩。
B:That happens to be my favorite. Waiter, I think we're ready to order.
那剛好也是我喜歡的。服務生,我們可以點菜了。
西餐廳點餐英語對話3
A:What can I get for you today, sir?
先生,你今天要點什麼?
B:I would like a cup of decaf with cream and no sugar.
我要一杯低咖啡因的咖啡,加奶精,不加糖。
A:Would you like anything else with that?
除了咖啡,你還需要什麼嗎?
B:How fresh is that apple pie over there?
那邊的蘋果派新鮮嗎?
A:Our pie is brought in fresh every day. And I can tell you it's delicious.
我們進的派每天都很新鮮,而且很可口。
B:Okay, throw in a piece of that pie then.
好的,那再多點一個派。
A:Is this to stay or to go?
要在這裡用餐,還是外帶?
B:I'm in a bit of a hurry today, so we'd better make it to go. Thanks for asking.
我今天有點趕,還是外帶好了,謝謝你。
西餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀