關於買手機英語對話情景
多閱讀、多聽一些英語的情景對話,對於我們英語的閱讀及口語能力都有相對的提升,今天小編在這裡為大家分享一些關於買手機的英語情景對話,歡迎大家閱讀!
關於買手機英語情景對話一
Mary:
Excuse me, I want to buy a new phone.
你好,我要買個手機。
John:
What kind did you have in mind?
想選個什麼樣的?
Mary:
I'm interested in a flip phone with a color screen and English menu capabilities.
我想要個翻蓋,彩屏帶英文選單的。
John:
We have a few of those in stock.
我們有幾款這樣的。
Mary:
Which one is the cheapest?
哪個最便宜?
John:
The cheapest one only comes in black. Here is it.
最便宜的只有黑色。這個就是了。
Mary:
I don't like that color. Is there anything else?
我不喜歡這個顏色。有別的嗎?
John:
Yes. But it's a little bit more expensive.
有,不過貴一些。
Mary:
It's OK.
沒關係。
關於買手機英語情景對話二
A:Where did you get your mobile? It's really cute.
你的手機是在哪裡買的?好可愛。
B:Oh, this? I got it in Singapore. Here, do you want to take a look?
哦,這個嗎?我在新加坡買的。你要看看嗎?
A:Thanks. Gee, it's really light!
謝謝。哇,好輕!
B:Yes, it is, isn't it? A bit too light, really. What make have you got?
是啊,它的確很輕。說真的,它太輕了一點。你用的是哪一款?
A:I've got an old Ericsson. Here. Take a look.
我用的是老式的愛立信。你拿去看看。
B:Wow, that's really old.
哇,真舊啊。
A:Yes, I like collecting antiques.
是啊,我喜歡收集古董。
B:Why don't you get a new one?
你為什麼不換一款新的?
A:I don't know. I like this one, and I don't have any need for all the bells and whistles you get on the new ones.
我也不知道。我就是喜歡這款,而且新手機的功能五花八門,我根本用不到。
B:Really, what makes you say that?
是哦,你為什麼這麼說?
A:Well, I just need to make and receive calls, and it's quite reliable. I find that the more fancy stuff they put into these things, the more likely they are to break bown or go wrong, you know? I mean, this camera function, for instance-how often do you use it?
哦,我只需要接打電話而已,這款手機在這方面很可靠。你知道嗎,我發現功能越花哨的手機,就越容易壞掉或出故障。我的意思是,就拿這種照相的功能來說,你有多常用到?
B:Sometimes, but I guess not very often. It's more for fun. Sometimes when I'm on a trip, for example, I can take a picture and send it to my kids. Or I can send a picture of a sample back to my office and get it costed up immediately.
有時候會用到,不過我想不會常用,而是以好玩為主。例如有時候在旅行時,我可以拍照,然後把它傳給我的小孩看。或者我也可以把樣品的照片傳回辦公室,以便立刻估價。
A:Well, that's nice I guess. So how many kids do you have?
嗯,還不錯。你有幾個小孩呢?
B:Three. Two boys and a girl.
三個,兩個兒子一個女兒。
關於買手機英語情景對話三
salesperson:
what can i do for you, ma'am?
女士,有什麼能效勞的嗎?
shirley:
i want to buy a cell phone for my daughter.
我想給我的女兒買一個手機。
salesperson:
how old is she?
她多大了?
shirley:
she is 17. it's for her birthday.
她17歲了。這是為她的生日買的。
salesperson:
we have a new-fashioned cell phone especially designed for young girls. the brand name is nokia.
我們有一款專門為年輕女孩設計的新款手機,是諾基亞的。
shirley:
thanks, but i want to have a look at the motorola's products.
謝謝,但是我想看看摩托羅拉的產品。
salesperson:
sure. this is the one i will not hesitate to recommend. its color and style is so attractive and also the quality is really reliable.
好的。這款是我毫不猶豫要推薦的。它的顏色、款式很吸引人而且質量也很可靠。
shirley:
sounds perfect. i'll take the pink one. can you pack it for me?
聽起來很不錯。我要一款粉紅色的。你能為我包裝一下嗎?
salesperson:
sure. by the way, here are some free adornments. would you like one?
當然可以。順便說一下,這些是免費的掛件,你想選一個嗎?
shirley:
why not? the sweetheart pendant matches the cell phone well. i'd take this one.
為什麼不呢?這個愛心掛件很配手機,我就要這個了。
salesperson:
have a seat over there. i'll pack it up for you right away.
請在那邊坐一會兒。我馬上為您包裝。
shirley:
thanks.
謝謝。
借東西的英語對話閱讀