有關討論愛情的英語口語對話
我們學習的英語的重要渠道就是要多讀多背哦,小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,英語是我們要多花點心思去學習的哦,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,與需要的可以收藏起來哦
一談論辦公室戀情
AHey, Jenny. Would you like to go to dinner with me?
嘿,珍妮。你想和我一起吃晚餐嗎?
BI don't know. You know what they say about office romances.
我不知道。你知道他們怎麼說辦公室戀情嗎?
ANo, I don't. What do they say about office romances?
不,我不知道。他們怎麼說辦公室戀情的?
BThey say you shouldn't mix love and work.
他們說你們不應該把愛情和工作混在一起。
AThat's silly. What I do on my own time is no one else’s business. Besides, it's pretty hard to meet people outside of the office when we spend long hours here.
真是可笑。我在自己的時間做的事與他人何干。另外,我們在這裡的時間這麼長,很難在辦公室以外認識人。
BYou’ve got a point. Once I dated one of my supervisors and all of my co-workers accused him of favoritism. Then when the relationship went bad, he fired me.
你說得有道理。我曾經和我的管理者約會,我所有的同事都指責他偏袒。然後當關系變壞時,他就炒了我。
APeople fall in love with people they work with. That's a fact.
人們會愛上和他們一起工作的人。這是一個事實。
BThat may be true, but I don't want an inter-office relationship to affect my productivity.
這可能是真的,但是我不想辦公室裡的戀愛關係影響我的工作效率。
AIf it does, it will only make you more productive, because we can support each other.
如果是這樣,它只會讓你更有工作效率,因為我們可以互相支援。
BYou are sounding like we are already married.
聽起來好像我們已經結婚了。
AGood grief. All I did was ask you out. I am sorry.
天哪!我只想叫你出去玩。我很抱歉。
BWell, I don't feel right about it.
額,我覺得那樣不合適。
AI am talking about dinner tonight, not a lifetime.
我是說今晚的晚餐,不是一輩子。
BMost starts with dinner, but then it gets out of hand. Besides, haven't you asked out every woman in the entire office?
很多都是從吃晚餐開始,但是接著就無法控制了。另外,你沒有叫全辦公室的女人出去嗎?
AI like company.
我喜歡公司。
BCompany? I heard about you from Linda. She said you were an octopus!
公司?我聽琳達說過你。她說你是一隻章魚!
AWhat can I say? I am a passionate guy.
我還能說什麼?我是一個充滿激情的人。
BWell, I hope you can find something else to be passionate about.
額,我希望你能找一些別的事去愛好。
AYou want to go out with me and you know it.
你想和我出去的,你知道的。
BIn your dreams. Now if you don't mind, I've got some work to do.
你做夢。如果你不介意,我還有一些工作要做。
AOk, I get the message. Hey, do you have any sisters?
好的,我明白了。嘿,你有姐妹嗎?
二談論意中人
AHey, Jack! Is Jenny coming with us?
嘿,傑克!珍妮和我們一起去嗎?
BYes. Why?
是的。怎麼啦?
ANothing. I am just asking.
沒有。我只是問問。
BJust asking?! Why is your face burning like mad? Ah-huh, someone has a crush on Jenny, doesn't he?
只是問問?那你的臉怎麼那麼紅?啊哈,有人暗戀珍妮了,不是嗎?
AWho has a crush?
誰暗戀了?
BCome on, Ted! Don't be such a chicken. If you like her, you’ve got to tell her. Maybe she likes you.
特德,得了吧!不要這麼膽小。如果你喜歡她,你就得告訴她。或許她也喜歡你。
AWell, I don't have the guts to ask her out.
額,我沒有勇氣去問她。
BWhat are you so afraid of? Just tell her what you are feeling about her.
你為什麼這麼害怕?只是告訴她你對她的感覺就好了。
AI’d totally die if she turned me down.
如果她拒絕我,我會死的。
BBut that's better than keeping everything to yourself. You’ve got to let her know. Come on! You’ve got to take a chance. Even though you are rejected, it’s not the end of the world. There’s nothing to lose, is there?
但是這比你什麼都藏在心裡好。你得讓她知道。快點!你必須冒一下險。即使你被拒絕了,也不是世界末日。不會損失什麼的,是嗎?
AI don't know.. Well, maybe you are right, but how am I gonna tell her?
我不知道。額,或許你說得對,但是我要怎麼跟她說呢?
船潛船宿必懂的船艇禮儀有哪些