關於大自然的英語文文章

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  大自然是人類的母親、人類的家園。這一認識看似平常,卻是在經歷了漫長而曲折的認識轉變過程之後才得以成為如今的常識的。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  和大自然和諧相處 還人類一個健康未來

  What is the value of an intact rainforest?

  一處原始熱帶雨林價值何在?

  From a people perspective, maybe it's more useful turned into lumber and cropland.

  單從人類的角度來看,或許把它變成木材和耕田會更有用。

  The responses to such arguments have often cited what are called ecosystem services.

  而在迴應這些爭論時常會引用到一個叫做“生態系統服務”的詞。

  These are the keys to life that natural systems provide for free—think: breathable air and potable water.

  想想這些大自然生態系統免費提供的可呼吸的空氣及可飲用水,生命因為有這些才能存活。

  Other counters point to the psychological benefits of the natural world.

  另一些論據則是大自然帶給人類精神上的饋贈。

  Now we have a new reason for conservation: human health.

  而現在我們又多了一個保護大自然的理由:為了人類自身的健康。

  Turns out forest fires set to clear land in Indonesia generate the kind of soot that lodges in lungs and shortens lives across Southeast Asia.

  結果證明印度尼西亞地區放火燒林清理土地時產生的一種可吸入肺的碳煙並且縮短了東南亞地區人們的壽命。

  Dams and irrigation projects upriver in Africa increase the population of malarial mosquitoes downriver.

  而非洲河流上游處實施的水壩和灌溉工程增加了下游地區攜帶瘧疾的蚊子。

  These are just two of the examples from a new analysis in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

  這只是美國國家科學院院刊一項新的分析報告所列舉的其中兩個例子。

  Then consider big upheavals like global warming.

  那麼再細想像全球變暖這一類的驟變。

  Climate change means more deadly heat waves, allergies, infectious diseases and, potentially, a breakdown in food supplies.

  氣候變化意味著致命熱浪、過敏、傳染病等更頻繁的出現,還有可能導致食物供應的崩潰。

  All obviously bad for human health.

  所有這些都明顯不利於人類健康。

  Our understanding of these complex interactions is incomplete.

  我們並不能完全理解以上這些複雜的相互作用。

  For example, a given forest clearing may be good for some people's well-being but not others, both now and in the future.

  那麼舉個例子吧,假設開墾了一片森林可能會成全某些人的幸福,但對其他人並沒有任何好處,不管是現在還是將來。

  A better understanding of nature's value will probably prove vital for human health in the 21st century.

  如何與大自然和諧相處可能會是決定21世紀人類健康的關鍵。

  篇二

  海洋

  I am the ocean. I'm water. I'm most of this planet. I shaped it.

  我是海洋,我是水,我覆蓋了大部分地球。我創造了它。

  Every stream, every cloud, and every rain drop. It all comes back to me.

  每一條河,每一朵雲,每一滴雨,都將回到我的懷抱。

  One way or another, every living thing here needs me.

  不管怎樣,地球上所有的生物都需要我。

  I'm the source. I'm what they crawled out of.

  我是源頭,所有的生命都來自於我。

  Humans? They're no different.

  人類?他們沒有什麼不同。

  I don't owe them a thing.

  我不欠他們。

  I give. They take. But I can always take back.

  我付出,他們索取。但是我可以隨時收回。

  That's just the way it's always been.

  人們一直都是這樣做。

  It's not their planet anyway. Never was. Never will be.

  畢竟這不是你們的星球,以前不是,以後也不是。

  But humans, they take more than their share.

  但人類,他們貪得無厭。

  They poison me, then they expect me to feed them.

  他們毒死我,竟然還想讓我繼續養活他們。

  Well it doesn't work that way.

  這怎麼可能。

  If humans want to exist in nature with me and off of me, I suggest they listen close. I'm only going to say this once.

  如果人類想在大自然中與我共存,賴我而生,我要你們聽仔細 我只說一次。

  If nature isn't kept healthy, humans won't survive.

  如果沒有健康的大自然,人類將走向滅亡。

  Simple as that.

  就那麼簡單。

  Me, I could give a damn, with or without humans.

  至於我,有沒有人類都無所謂。

  I'm the ocean. I covered this entire planet once.

  我的海洋。我曾經覆蓋過整個地球。

  And I can always cover it again.

  我也可以再一次把它全部覆蓋。

  That's all I have to say.

  這就是我要說的。

  篇三

  大自然在說話Nature Is Speaking

  土地

  I am the soil.

  我是土地。

  I am in the hills, and in the valleys, the farms, the orchards.

  我存在於高山上,山谷中,農場裡,果園間。

  Without me humans could not exist. But you treat me like dirt.

  沒有我,人類無法生存。但你們卻把我看得一文不值。

  Do you realize that I am just a thin skin on this planet?

  你們意識到了嗎,我只是這個地球薄薄的一層面板?

  And that I'm actually alive.

  我也是有生命的。

  Full of organisms that grow your food.

  充滿了讓你們的食物得以生長的有機物。

  But I am broken, aching, overused, sick.

  但是我被你們破壞、傷害、過度開發、損害。

  Because of you. You have withered me away to less than half of what I used to be just over100 years ago.

  就是因為你們。你們讓我萎縮,現在我只剩下不及100年前一半的厚度。

  Are you paying attention? I am turning to dust.

  你們注意到了嗎?我正在逐漸化為一片荒漠。

  So maybe you could treat me with a little more respect.

  所以也許你們能對我多一些尊重。

  I suppose you still want to eat, right?

  我想你們不想餓肚子,對吧?

  

高中語文學習中最容易畫蛇添足的詞語介紹
關於大自然的精彩英語美文
相關知識
關於大自然的英語美文
關於大自然的英語美文大全
關於大自然的英語美文欣賞
關於大自然的英語美文3篇
關於大自然的英語小短文
關於大自然的英語文文章
關於大自然的英語小短文閱讀
關於保衛大自然的英語美文
關於六年級大自然的英語美文
有關於大自然的諺語