一年級的英語故事欣賞
英語故事教學是小學英語教學中的一種重要方法,對學生綜合語言運用能力的發展起著重要作用。小編精心收集了一年級的英語故事,供大家欣賞學習!
一年級的英語故事:The Clever King Solomon
聰明的國王所羅門
Long long ago, there was a king. Solomon was his name. He was very clever.
很久很久之前,有一位國王,他的名字叫所羅門,他非常聰明。
In his country, there were two women. They lived in the same house and each had a child.
在他的國家裡,有兩位婦女,她們住在同一間房子裡。各有一個嬰兒。
One night, one of the babies died. The dead baby’s mother took the other woman’s baby, and put it in her own bed.
一天夜裡,其中一個嬰兒死了。他的媽媽抱另一位婦女的小孩,把他放在自己的床上。
Next morning, they had a quarrel.
第二天早上,他們發生了爭吵。
“No, this is my baby! The dead is yours!”
“不,這是我的孩子!那個死的是你的!”
Each one wanted the living baby. So they went to see King Solomon.
他們都想要這個活著的孩子,於是她們去見所羅門國王。
“Bring me a knife, cut the child into two and give each woman one half.” said the King.
“給我拿把刀來,把這個孩子切成兩半,沒人一半。”國王判決道。
“Oh. Your Majesty! Give her my baby. Please don’t kill my baby!”
“哦,陛下,把我的孩子給她吧。請不要殺了我的孩子!”一位母親哭喊道。
Then King Solomon pointed to the woman in tears and said, “Give the baby to her. She is the mother.”
於是所羅門指著流淚的婦女說:“把孩子給她,她是真正的母親。”
一年級的英語故事:The Sports Meeting in the Forest
森林運動會
There are many animals in the forest. Today is a fine day. Animals are having a sport meeting.
森林裡有很多動物。今天天氣晴朗,小動物要舉行運動會。
Monkey, fox, panda, rabbit and bear are running. Look! Rabbit is the first. Fox and monkey are the second. Bear is the third. The other animals are shouting, “Bear! Come on! Bear! Come on!” And look there, duck and Pig are doing high jump. Pig is too fat, he can’t jump very high. So duck is the champion. Here! Cat and squirrel are climbing a tree. Cat is ill. So he is the last, but he does his best.
小猴子,狐狸,兔子和小熊在賽跑。看!小兔子得了第一,狐狸和猴子得了第二,小熊得了第三。小動物們都在叫喊:“小熊,加油!小熊,加油!”看那兒,小鴨和小豬在比賽跳高。小豬太胖了,成績不太理想,所有小鴨得了冠軍。看這裡!小貓和小松鼠在比賽爬樹,小貓生病了,沒能拿冠軍,但它全力以赴了。
This sports meeting is wonderful. The animals are very happy!
運動會可真棒,小動物們多開心啊!
一年級的英語故事:A Smart Tortoise
聰明的烏龜
A tiger is hungry, he is looking for food. He sees a frog in front of him.
一隻老虎很飢餓,他正在尋找食物。他看到一隻青蛙在他前面。
“Haha! A frog! My dinner!” so he rushes at the frog.
“哈哈!一隻青蛙,我有晚餐啦!”於是,他撲向青蛙。
Behind the tiger, there is a tortoise. The little tortoise sees it; he bites the tiger’s tail.
在老虎的後邊,有一隻烏龜。小烏龜看見了,他猛咬一下啊老虎的尾巴。
“Ouch!” cries the tiger and he looks back. The frog hears the voice and jumps into water.
“哎呦!”老虎疼得叫起來並回頭看看。此時青蛙聽見了老虎的聲音,他迅速跳進水裡。
“Thank you, little tortoise.” says the frog.
“謝謝你,小烏龜。”青蛙說。
But the tiger is very angry. “Bother it! I’ll throw you to the sky!”
大事老虎十分憤怒:“討厭!我要把你扔到天上去。”
“Thank you, I like flying in the sky,” says the tortoise.
“謝謝你,我喜歡在天空飛翔。”烏龜說。
The tiger stops, “I will throw you into the river.”
老虎停下來:“那我就把你扔到到水裡。”
“Oh, no! I can’t swim; I will die if you throw me into the water.” The tiger threw the tortoise into the water quickly.
“哦,不!我不會游泳,如果你把我扔井水裡我會死的。”老虎很快就把烏龜仍進水了。
“Thank you, Mr. Tiger. Bye-bye.” The tortoise and the frog swim away together.
“謝謝你,老虎先生,再見!”烏龜和青蛙一起遊走了。
關於一年級英語故事大全