簡單小學英語教學故事

General 更新 2024年11月15日

  通過閱讀英語故事來學習英語,能夠大大地提高孩子學習英語的興趣,是小學英語教學的一個很好方法。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家閱讀!

  :像爸爸一樣

  My dad is a big man!

  我的爸爸是一個高大的人!

  I am a little boy.

  我是一個小男孩。

  My dad helps me reach things.

  我的爸爸幫助我拿東西。

  I help him get things under the table.

  我幫助他拿桌子下面的東西。

  My dad drives a big car to work.

  我的爸爸開一輛寬大的轎車去上班。

  I drive my small car in the driveway.

  我在私人車道上開我的小車。

  My dad works hard in his office.

  我的爸爸在辦公室努力工作。

  I play with friends.

  我和朋友們一起玩兒。

  My dad gives me big hugs.

  我的爸爸給我一個大大的擁抱。

  I give him little kisses.

  我給他短暫的親吻。

  My dad fixes broken toys.

  我的爸爸修理壞了的玩具。

  I hold his tools.

  我拿著他的工具。

  My dad likes spaghetti.

  我的爸爸喜歡義大利細麵條。

  I really like spaghetti too.

  我也真的喜歡義大利細麵條。

  My dad reads the newspapaer.

  我的爸爸讀報紙。

  I draw pictures for him.

  我為他畫畫。

  My dad likes sports.This weekend,he will teach me how to play football.

  我的爸爸喜歡體育。這個週末,

  My dad loves my mom.

  他將教我怎麼踢足球。

  I love my mom too.

  我的爸爸愛我的媽媽。

  When I grow up,I want to be just like Dad.

  我也愛我的媽媽。

  當我長大的時候,我想要象我爸爸一樣。

  :豌豆公主

  Once upon a time there lived a handsome Prince Jake.He liked playing and singingand liked eating cake.

  從前有一個英俊的王子傑克。他喜歡玩耍、唱歌和吃蛋糕。

  One day,his mum told him to sort out his life. "My son,"said Queen Bella,"we must find you a wife!"

  一天,他的媽媽告訴他要挑選一下自己的生活。“我的兒子,”貝勒女王說,“我們必須給你找到一個妻子!”

  So,day after day,the Queen asked to tea all the princesses for her son to see.

  所以,一天又一天,女王將所有的公主夠叫來喝茶來讓他的兒子看看。

  "I don"t want to marry any of them!"declared Prince Jake."I want to marry a real princess,and these are all fake!"

  “我不想和他們中的任何人結婚!”傑克王子宣佈,“我想和一個真正的公主結婚,這些都是假的!”

  "Oh dear,"said Queen Bella,"What shall I do?I simply must find the right wife for you!"

  “哦,親愛的,”貝勒女王說,“我怎麼做才好呢?我僅僅是必須給你找個合適的妻子!”

  so,the Prince and the Queen thought of a test.They made a bed on which the princess could rest.

  所以,王子和女王想出了一個測試方法。他們做了一個可以供給公主休息的床。

  Said the Prince,"if she can not feel this one little pea.She is no real princess and no pride to be!"

  王子說,“如果她不能感覺到這個小豌豆。她就不是真正的公主,也就不能成為***我的***新娘!”

  One stormy night,there was a knock at the door.A young lady stood there,wet,tired and footsore.

  一個暴風雨晚上,有人敲門。一個年輕的女士站在那裡,渾身淋透,疲憊不堪,腳也受傷了。

  "You poor young thing!"Queen Bella said."Come in and rest your weary head!"

  “可憐的孩子!”貝克女王說。“進來休息一下吧!”

  "Did you sleep well?"asked the Prince Jake the next day."No!"she said,"and my name is Fizz by the way."

  “你休息得好嗎?”第二天王子問。“不好!”她說,“順便說一下,我的名字是菲絲。”

  "Oh dear.what was wrong?"asked the Prince in a tizz."There was a terrible bump in the bed,"replied Fizz.

  “哦,親愛的。有什麼不對勁嗎?”王子興奮地問。“床上有個可怕的突起。”菲絲回答。

  "I just couldn"t sleep a wink all night long.I tossed and I turned, but the bed felt all wrong."

  “一整夜我都沒有睡著。我翻來覆去。床一點都不對勁。”

  "Oh this princess is no fake!"cried Prince Jake.

  “哦,這個公主是真的!”貝克王子喊。

  "Only a real princess could feel one little pea! oh please,Pincess Fizz,will you marry me?"

  “只有真正的公主才能感覺到一個小豌豆!哦,菲絲公主,你可以嫁給我嗎?”

  So,after a feast of joy and great laughter.They lived,we are told,happily ever after!

  所以,一場充滿愉快和歡笑的宴會過後。我們知道,他們生活得很快樂!

 

小學英語教學小故事帶翻譯
小學英語教學故事
相關知識
簡單小學英語教學故事
小學英語教學工作總結
小學英語教學方法總結
小學英語教學設計學習心得總結
小學英語教學工作計劃範文
小學英語教學工作計劃範本
小學英語教學設計範文
小學英語教育敘事案例3篇
小學英語教學畢業論文
小學英語教學小故事帶翻譯

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!