在英語六級口語考試中關於為難時要怎麼表達?
在考英語六級口語的時候,被考官或者是被對話搭檔問到了為難要怎麼表達時,我們要怎麼樣才能比較自然地說出它呢?
小編這就來幫你,為難時這樣說會更自然哦。
I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to do. 該怎麼辦呢?
Don't worry, I'll help. 別擔心,我來幫你。
I'm at a loss as to what to do. 我真不知該怎麼辦才好。
I'm unable to decide for myself. 我一個人決定不了。
What shall I do? 怎麼辦?
我該怎麼辦?
What am I supposed to do? *be supposed to “計劃做……”。
What am I supposed to do? 我該怎麼辦?
I don't know. Just relax, I'll help you. 我也不知道。放鬆點兒,我會幫助你的。
What am I going to do?
What should I do?
這下可麻煩了。
We are in trouble.
We can't finish our proposal in time. 我們不能按時完成計劃了。
We are in trouble. 這下可麻煩了。
We're in big trouble. *進一步強調不知如何是好的心情。
那很麻煩。
It's a hassle. *hassle “麻煩的事情,苦戰”。
Do you like the new computer system? 你喜歡這種新計算機系統嗎?
No, it's a hassle. 不喜歡,它很費勁。
It's a pain in the neck.
It's a pain in the ass. *低俗的說法。
It's a lot of trouble.
這真是個難題。
It's really a difficult problem.
What should we do? 我們該怎麼辦?
I don't know. It's really a difficult problem. 我不知道。這真是個難題。
It's big problem.
我不知道說什麼才好。
I don't know what to say.
I'm at a loss as to what to say. 我不知道說什麼才好。 *at a loss “困惑不解,茫然不知所措”。
這下可難住我了。
You got me.
I have a full house. 〈打牌中的〉我是同花順。
You got me. 這下可難住我了。
I don't know.
I guess you're right. 我想你是對的。
You win. 你贏了。
That beats me.
他特招人討厭。
He's a nuisance. *nuisance“難對付的人,麻煩的人”。
自作自受。
You asked for it. *“自己給自己找麻煩”。
哎喲!
Oops! *表示困惑、遺憾的心情,或吃驚和輕度歡喜。
You're stepping on my foot. 你踩著我腳呢。
Oops! I'm sorry. 哎喲!對不起。
I made a mistake. 我犯了一個錯。
My mistake. 是我的錯。
噢!不!
Oh, no!
Oh, no! I missed the flight. 噢!不!趕不上飛機了。
You did? 真的?
Ah, man! *man 表示興奮的和吃驚的口語說法。
Oh, my goodness!
Oh, my gosh!
Good heavens!
這正是難點。
That's the hard part.
We have to decide what to do. 我們得決定什麼做。
That's the hard part. 這正是難點。
That's the difficult part.
我感到內疚。
I feel guilty. *有罪惡感。
I feel guilty. I was mean. 我太刻薄了,我感到很內疚。
Don't worry about it. 不必為那事擔心了。
I feel bad about it. *雖然很在意,但還不致於有罪惡感。
I feel horrible.
It's all my fault. 都是我不好。
I feel terrible.
你看來很困惑。
You look puzzled. *puzzle “使……窘困”、“使……糊塗”。
You look puzzled. 你看來很困惑。
I can't understand this machine. 我弄不明白這臺機器。
You look confused. 你看上去很困惑。
那個念頭總是縈繞著我。
The idea haunts me. *haunt “不斷纏繞在心頭的”、“縈繞在腦海中的”、“使心煩的”。
I can't get rid of the idea.
I can't get it out of my mind.
在大學英語六級口語考試中要轉換話題時怎麼表達?