商務英語常考的高頻經典句型盤點
今天小編為大家整理的是關於商務英語經常考的一些經典句型,這對大家的備考商務英語會很有幫助哦,希望大家可以好好利用起來,下面就讓我們一起來學習一下吧。
1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿
2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把這張票換成頭等車。
3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。
4 I won't check this baggage
這件行李我不託運。
5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部
6 I missed my train.
我未趕上火車
7 I have nothing to declare.
我沒有要申報的東西。
8 It's all personal effects.
這些東西都是我私人用的
9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我會在機場櫃檯拿機票。
10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想訂兩張今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的機票。
11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
我們在機場的大廳裡等約翰。
12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要買一張優待票代替。
13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.
我要退這張票。
14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.
我要一個靠窗的座位。
15 You have to change at Chicago Station.
你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。
16 We have only one a day for New York.
到紐約的一天只有一班。
17 Sorry, they are already full.
抱歉,全部滿了。
18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要預訂一個座位去紐約。
19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班機號碼是9月5日AK708
20 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10點半有班機。
21 I'm looking for my baggage。
我正在找我的行李。
22 I'd like to make a reservation
我想預訂。
23 The sooner, the better.
越快越好。
24 I'd like to change my reservation.
我想變更一下我的預訂。
25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
26 My reservation number is 2991.
我的預訂號碼是2991。
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在東京預訂的。
28 I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天預訂的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 The laundry is not dry enough.
衣服還沒幹。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在洗衣機裡放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 This stain is really stubborn.
這汙垢去不掉。
34 I did three loads of wash today.
我今天洗了三次衣服。
35 The train is comfortable.
坐火車很舒服。
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房托執行李。
37 He guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火車會很早到達。
38 The stations are always full of people。
火車站裡經常擠滿了人。
39 I hope you have a good trip.
祝你旅途愉快。
40 You need to transfer at Central Station.
你必須在中央車站換車。
41 How long are you going to stay here?
你要在這裡停留多久?
42 Do you have anything to declare?
你有東西要申報關稅嗎?
43 What's the purpose of your visit?
你旅行的目的是什麼?
44 What time does the ship leave?
船什麼時間啟航?
45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
這艘船什麼時候出發去檀香山?
46 Could you please give me the departure time?
你能告訴我出發的時間嗎?
47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要預訂嗎?
48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
去上海的單程票多少錢?
49 When would you like to return?
你打算什麼時候回來/去?
50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?
商務英語是什麼