離職原因和應聘原因
如今跳槽已是一個很普遍的現象,原因是多種多樣的。應徵者當被問及跳槽的原因時要把握住一點,那就是你要說出現在應聘的這個公司能為你提供原公司不能提供的方面,接下來,小編給大家準備了,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。
BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達
1 Why do you want to leave your present job and join us?
你為什麼要辭去現在的工作來我們這裡?
2 Why do you want to apply for a position in our company?
你為什麼想申請來我們公司?
3 Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
因為你們公司的運作是全球化的, 我覺得在這樣一個環境中工作會收穫最多。
4 Because I think my major is suitable for this position.
因為我認為我的專業適合這個職位。
5 Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.
因為我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。
6 Please tell me a little bit about your present job.
請告訴我你目前這個工作的一些情況。
7 Why do you think you are qualified1 for this position?
你為什麼認為你能勝任這個工作?
8 My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.
我的專業和工作經驗使我能勝任這個職位。
9 How do you know about this company?
你是怎麼知道我們公司的?
10 Your company is very reputed in this city, I heard much praise for your company.
貴公司在這個城市名聲很好,我聽了很多對貴公司的好評。
CONVERSATIONS 會話
A=Applicant I=Interviewer
Dialogue 1
I: I know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years, can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?
I: 從你的簡歷中,我知道你已經在現在這個公司工作3年了,能告訴我為什麼你想辭去現在這個工作來我們公司嗎?
A: Because the job I am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but I like challenge.Your firm is a young organisation2 with many innovative3 ideas. It has been very successful in an expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.
A: 我離開這個公司是因為現在這個工作沒有挑戰性,但我喜歡挑戰。貴公司是一傢俱有創新精神的年輕公司,自建立10年以來,在市場拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能為你們工作,正是我所追求的那種挑戰。
I: Why do you think you are qualified for this position?
I: 為什麼你認為你能勝任我們公司這個職位呢?
A: I have excellent communication skills and I am familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides, I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.
A: 我的人際交往能力很強。在我工作的上個公司,我熟練掌握了工作流程,而且我具有團隊精神和出色的人際關係技能。
Dialogue 2
I: Why do you want to apply for a position in our company? Don't you like the present job?
I: 為什麼你要應聘我們公司這個職位,你不喜歡你目前這個工作嗎?
A: I like the job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so I decided4 to leave.
A: 我喜歡目前這個工作,而且它和我在貴公司應聘的這個職位很相似,但是我目前這份工作的薪水太低,所以我想離開。
I: Is that the only reason why you are leaving?
I: 這是你想離職的唯一原因嗎?
A: No, another reason is that your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
A:不,另一個原因是因為你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得在這樣一個環境中工作會收穫最多。
I: If you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?
I: 如果你被錄用,什麼時候方便來本公司上班呢?
A: If you like, tomorrow is ok.
A:如果你願意,明天就可以。
Dialogue 3
I: How would you describe your ideal job?
I: 你理想的工作是什麼樣的?
A: I think the job should make use of the professional experience I have obtained, and offer me opportunity for advancement1.
A: 我認為應該能發揮我掌握的專業知識,而且能為我提供升職的機會。
I: Why do you think you might like to work for our company?
I: 那你為什麼認為你會喜歡在我們公司工作呢?
A: I feel my background and experience are a good fit for this position and I am very interested.What's more, your company is outstanding in this field.
A: 我認為我的背景和經驗非常適合這個工作,而且我對這個工作也非常感興趣,況且貴公司又是這個領域的佼佼者。
I: What makes you think you would be a success in this position?
I: 你怎麼知道能勝任這份工作呢?
A: My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern2 should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
A: 我在研究所所受的訓練,加上實習工作經驗,應該使我適合做這份工作。我相信我會成功的。
I: How do you know about this company?
I: 你是如何知道本公司的?
A: Your company is very reputed in this city; I heard much praise to your company.
A: 貴公司在本市很有名,我聽到很多對貴公司的好評。
be of no challenge 不具有挑戰性 position 職位
responsibility 責任,職責 be qualified3 for 適於擔任
apply for 申請 advancement 提升,晉升
operation 運作 environment 環境,外界
convenient 方便的 professional 專業的
background 背景 intern 實習生
NOTES 註釋
以下是常用離職、應聘原因:
1The job is out of my major.
我的工作不屬於我的專業範圍。
2I want to do a job that can offer me the opportunity for advancement.
我想找一個能給我帶來提升機會的工作。
3I am looking for a more challenging opportunity.
我想找一個更具挑戰性的工作。
4My former company has been bankrupt.
我原先那個公司已經破產了。
5Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.
因為我對貴公司的培訓計劃非常感興趣。
6Your company has a great future and is conducive4 to the further development of my abilities.
貴公司前途光明,有助於我個人能力的發展
7Working in this company can give me the chance to exert all my strengths.
在貴公司工作能發揮我最大的能力。
8Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
因為那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。
1 Why do you want to leave your present job?
What's the reason for you
For what do you decide
你為何要辭去你現在的工作?
2 I am qualified for this position.我適合 這個職位。
fit for 我適合
competent for 我能勝任
equal to 我能勝任
3 The job is out of my major.這份工作不屬於我的專業範圍。
field 專業領域
specialty 專業
domain 專業領域
職場測試對現在的工作滿意