適合大學生的英文詩朗誦

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  英語詩歌教學應採用互動式教學模式,並遵循以學生為中心、以教師為主導,發展學生創造力與想象力和重視語言的互動等原則,激發學生學習英語詩歌的興趣。小編精心收集了適合大學生的英文詩,供大家欣賞學習!

  適合大學生的英文詩篇1

  When We Two Parted—George Gordon Byron

  我們倆分別時——喬治·戈登·拜倫

  When we two parted,

  昔日依依別,

  In silence and tears,

  淚流默無言;

  Half broken-hearted,

  離恨肝腸斷,

  To sever for years,

  此別又幾年。

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

  冷頰何慘然,

  Colder thy kiss;

  一吻寒更添;

  Truly that hour foretold

  日後傷心事,

  Sorrow to this!

  此刻已預言。

  The dew of the morning,

  朝起寒露重,

  Sunk chill on my brow,

  凜冽凝眉間,

  It felt like the warning,

  彼時已預告:

  Of what I feel now.

  悲傷在今天。

  Thy vows are all broken,

  山盟今安在?

  And light is thy fame:

  汝名何輕賤!

  I hear thy name spoken,

  吾聞汝名傳,

  And share in its shame.

  羞愧在人前。

  They name thee before me,

  聞汝名聲惡,

  A knell to mine ear;

  猶如聽喪鐘。

  A shudder comes o'er me,

  不禁心怵惕,

  Why wert thou so dear?

  往昔情太濃。

  They know not I knew thee,

  誰知舊日情,

  Who knew thee too well:

  斯人知太深。

  long, long shall I rue thee,

  綿綿長懷恨,

  Too deeply to tell.

  盡在不言中。

  In secret we met,

  昔日喜幽會,

  In silence I grieve,

  今朝恨無聲。

  That thy heart could forget,

  舊情汝已忘,

  Thy spirit deceive.

  疾心遇薄倖。

  If I should meet thee,

  多年離別後,

  After long year,

  抑或再相逢,

  How should I greet thee?

  相逢何所語?

  With silence and tears.

  淚流默無聲。

  適合大學生的英文詩篇2

  Ode to the Oak—Shu Ting

  致橡樹——舒婷

  If I fall in love with you—

  我如果愛你——

  I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

  絕不像攀援的凌霄花,

  To flaunt myself by your high branches.

  借你的高枝炫耀自己;

  If I fall in love with you—

  我如果愛你——

  I will never imitate spoony birds,

  絕不學痴情的鳥兒,

  To repeat simple melody for green shade.

  為綠蔭重複單調的歌曲;

  I will not only resemble a wellspring,

  也不止像泉源,

  To bring you cool consolation perennially;

  常年送來清涼的慰籍;

  I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

  也不止像險峰,

  To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

  增加你的高度,襯托你的威儀。

  Even not only sunlight,

  甚至日光。

  Even not only spring rain,

  甚至春雨。

  No, these are not enough!

  不,這些都還不夠!

  I must be a kapok beside you,

  我必須是你近旁的一株木棉,

  As an image of tree I stand with you.

  做為樹的形象和你站在一起。

  Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

  根,緊握在地下,

  Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.

  葉,相觸在雲裡。

  As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

  每一陣風過,我們都互相致意,

  But no one understand our own words.

  但沒有人,聽懂我們的言語。

  You have your iron trunk and copper branch

  你有你的銅枝鐵幹,

  Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

  像刀,像劍,也像戟,

  I have my red and big flowers,

  我有我的紅碩花朵,

  Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

  像沉重的嘆息,又像英勇的火炬,

  Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

  我們分擔寒潮、風雷、霹靂;

  Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

  我們共享霧靄流嵐、虹霓,

  We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

  彷彿永遠分離,卻又終身相依,

  Only this is great love,

  這才是偉大的愛情,

  Faithfulness lies here:

  堅貞就在這裡:

  I love not only your gigantic stature,

  不僅愛你偉岸的身軀,

  But also the position you uphold,

  也愛你堅持的位置,

  And the earth on which you stand.

  腳下的土地。

  適合大學生的英文詩篇3

  The Passionate Shepherd to His Love—Christopher Marlowe

  熱情的牧人對他的愛人——克里斯托夫·馬洛

  Come live with me and be my love,

  請與我同棲,為我最愛

  And we will all the pleasures prove,

  讓我倆印證一切的歡悅

  That valleys, groves, hills, and fields,

  不論生於深谷之中,高峰之上

  Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

  不論來自山涯水湄,林間效野

  And we will sit upon rocks,

  讓我們倆閒坐大石之上

  Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,

  靜觀放牧的人們餵食群羊

  By shallow rivers to whose falls,

  悅耳的鳥鳴迴盪淺水的溪湄

  Melodious birds sing madrigals.

  和著水聲如牧歌般悠揚

  And I will make thee beds of roses,

  讓我為你鋪好玫瑰的花床

  And a thousand fragrant poises,

  配上千枝花束傾吐馨香

  A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,

  讓我獻上花飾的小帽一頂

  Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle.

  加上繡滿桃金娘葉的短裳

  A gown made of the finest wool,

  一件極品羊毛編織的長裙

  Which from our pretty lambs we pull,

  來自我們可愛的小羊身上

  Fair lined slippers for the cold,

  一雙便鞋襯裡厚實足以過冬

  With buckles of the purest gold.

  鞋釦由純金打造絕不虛誑

  A belt of straw and ivy buds,

  稻草與長春藤嫩芽編成的腰帶

  With coral clasps and amber studs,

  有珊瑚環扣與瑪瑙釘飾增彩

  And if these pleasures may thee move,

  如果這些喜樂能讓你心動

  Come live with me, and be my love.

  請與我同棲,為我最愛

  The shepherds's swains shall dance and sing,

  俊俏的牧人會群起歌舞徘徊

  For thy delight each May morning,

  只為讓你在五月的晨光中開懷

  If these delights thy mind may move,

  如果這些歡悅能讓你青睞

  Then live with me and be my love.

  請與我同棲,為我最愛

  

大學英文詩歌朗誦大全
大學英文詩歌朗誦帶翻譯
相關知識
適合大學生的英文詩朗誦
適合小學生的英文詩歌
關於適合小學生的英文詩歌
適合小學生的英文詩歌欣賞
適合小學生的英文詩歌朗誦
適合小學生的英文詩歌閱讀
適合小學生的英文詩歌閱讀
適合大學生的英語求職簡歷範文
適合小學生的英文笑話閱讀
適合小學生的英文小笑話