莎翁晨讀英語詩歌

General 更新 2024年12月29日

  莎翁十四行詩每首詩都有獨立的審美價值,讓人沉醉於優美的文字當中。下面是小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!

  1:

  So am I as the rich, whose blessed key

  我像那富翁,他那幸運的鑰匙

  Can bring him to his sweet up-locked treasure,

  能把他帶到他的心愛的寶藏,

  The which he will not every hour survey,

  可是他並不願時常把它啟視,

  For blunting the fine point of seldom pleasure.

  以免磨鈍那難得的銳利的快感。

  Therefore are feasts so solemn and so rare,

  所以過節是那麼莊嚴和希有,

  Since, seldom coming, in the long year set,

  因為在一年中僅疏疏地來臨,

  Like stones of worth they thinly placed are,

  就像寶石在首飾上稀稀嵌就,

  Or captain jewels in the carcanet.

  或大顆的珍珠在瓔珞上晶瑩。

  So is the time that keeps you as my chest,

  同樣,那儲存你的時光就好像

  Or as the wardrobe which the robe doth hide,

  我的寶箱,或裝著華服的衣櫥,

  To make some special instant special blest,

  以便偶一重展那被囚的寶光,

  By new unfolding his imprison'd pride.

  使一些幸福的良辰分外幸福。

  Blessed are you, whose worthiness gives scope,

  你真運氣,你的美德能夠使人

  Being had, to triumph, being lack'd, to hope.

  有你,喜洋洋,你不在,不勝憧憬。

       2:

  Thus can my love excuse the slow offence

  這樣,我的愛就可原諒那笨獸

  Of my dull bearer when from thee I speed:

  ***當我離開你***,不嫌它走得太慢:

  From where thou art why should I haste me thence?

  從你所在地我何必匆匆跑走?

  Till I return, of posting is no need.

  除非是歸來,絕對不用把路趕。

  O, what excuse will my poor beast then find,

  那時可憐的畜牲怎會得寬容,

  When swift extremity can seem but slow?

  當極端的迅速還要顯得遲鈍?

  Then should I spur, though mounted on the wind;

  那時我就要猛刺,縱使在御風,

  In winged speed no motion shall I know:

  如飛的速度我只覺得是停頓:

  Then can no horse with my desire keep pace;

  那時就沒有馬能和慾望齊驅;

  Therefore desire of perfect'st love being made,

  因此,慾望,由最理想的愛構成,

  Shall neigh--no dull flesh--in his fiery race;

  就引頸長嘶,當它火似地飛馳;

  But love, for love, thus shall excuse my jade;

  但愛,為了愛,將這樣饒恕那畜牲:

  Since from thee going he went wilful-slow,

  既然別你的時候它有意慢走,

  Towards thee I'll run, and give him leave to go.

  歸途我就下來跑,讓它得自由。

晨讀經典英語詩歌
優美晨讀英文詩歌精選
相關知識
莎翁晨讀英語詩歌
高中晨讀英語詩歌
莎翁經典英語詩歌
每日必讀英語詩歌精選
經典晨讀雙語詩歌
優美晨讀英文詩歌精選
晨讀英文詩歌
經典晨讀英文詩歌欣賞
經典晨讀英文詩歌
莎翁優美英文詩歌帶翻譯