關於優美的英文詩歌大全
詩歌有短小精煉、節奏感強等特點。在初中英語教學過程中通過詩歌欣賞能夠充分激發學生對學習英語的興趣,使得學生能夠更好地學習語法與單詞,融入情感教育。小編精心收集了關於優美的英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!
關於優美的英文詩歌篇1
If You Forget Me—Pablo Neruda
如果你忘了我——帕布羅·聶魯達
I want you to know one thing,
希望你知道
You know how this is.
這是我的想法
If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,
當我憑窗凝望姍姍而來的秋日紅枝上的明月
If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,
當我輕觸火堆旁似有似無的塵燼或是褶皺層層的木柴
Everything carries me to you,
我的心兒就會飛向你
As if everything that exists.
似乎一切都有了
Aromas, light, medals,
芬芳,光明和榮譽
Or little boats that sail toward.
就像小舟蕩向島嶼
those isles of your that wait for me,
那裡,你等候著我
Well now. If little by little,
然而,假若
You stop loving me,
你對我的愛情淡去
I shall stop loving you,
我的愛火也會
Little by little.
漸漸熄滅。
If suddenly you forget me,
如果瞬間你忘了我
Do not look for me,
別來找我
For I shall already have forgotten you.
因為我早已把你忘懷。
If you think it long and mad,
我生命中
the wind of banners that passes through my life,
過往的獵獵疾風如果你嫌棄它過於悠長,瘋狂
And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,
而決意離我而去在我愛情所深埋的心之岸
Remember, that on that day, at that hour,
記住,彼時彼刻,
I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.
我將舉起雙臂搖斷愛的根脈憩於他方。
But, if each day, each hour,
但是,如果每時每刻
You feel that you are destined for me,
如果你也感覺到你是我的真命天子
with implacable sweetness,
能共享奇妙的甜蜜
If each day a flower climbs,
如果你迎向我的紅脣
up to your lips to seek me,
每天綻若鮮花
Ah my love, ah my own,
啊,我的愛人,我心裡
in me all that fire is repeated,
所有的愛火將再度燃起,
In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.
永不會消失,永不被忘記
My love feeds on your love, beloved,
我情因你愛而生,愛人啊
And as long as you live,
情長今生
it will be in your arms without leaving mine.
不離你我臂彎。
關於優美的英文詩歌篇2
The River-Merchant's Wife: A Letter—Li Bai
長幹行——李白
While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead,
妾發初覆額,
I played about the front gate, pulling flowers.
折花門前劇;
You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse,
郎騎竹馬來,
You walked about my seat, playing with blue plums.
繞床弄青梅。
And we went on living in the village of Chokan,
同居長幹裡,
Two small people, without dislike or suspicion.
兩小無嫌猜。
At fourteen I married My Lord you.
十四為君婦,
I never laughed, being bashful.
羞顏未嘗開。
Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.
低頭向暗壁,
Called to, a thousand times, I never looked back.
千喚不一回。
At fifteen I stopped scowling,
十五始展眉,
I desired my dust to be mingled with yours,
願同塵與灰。
Forever and forever and forever.
常存抱柱信,
Why should I climb the look out?
豈上望夫臺。
At sixteen you departed,
十六君遠行,
You went into far Ku-to-yen, by the river of swirling eddies,
瞿塘灩澦堆。
And you have been gone five months.
五月不可觸,
The ms make sorrowful noise overhead.
猿聲天上哀。
You dragged your feet when you went out.
門前遲行跡,
By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses,
一一生綠苔。
Too deep to clear them away!
苔深不能掃,
The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.
落葉秋風早。
The paired butterflies are already yellow with August,
八月蝴蝶黃,
Over the grass in the West garden.
雙飛西園草。
They hurt me, I grow older.
感此傷妾心,
If you are coming down throught the narrows of the river Kiang,
坐愁紅顏老!早晚下三巴,
Please let me know beforehand,
預將書報家。
And I will come out to meet you
相迎不道遠,
As far as Cho-fu-Sa
直至長風沙。
關於優美的英文詩歌篇3
Success—Emily Dickinson
成功——艾米莉·狄金森
Success is counted sweetest
從未成功的人認為,
By those who ne'er succeed.
成功的滋味甜美無比。
To comprehend a nectar
必須要有強烈的需求,
Requires sorest need.
方能領會花蜜的美味。
Not one of all the purple host
那最顯赫的人身著紫衣,
Who took the flag today
執掌今日的大旗,
Can tell the definition
似乎沒有人能像他們那樣,
So clear,of victory,
明瞭勝利的真諦。
As he,defeated,dying,
當他戰敗後垂死,
On—whose forbideen ear
失聰的耳邊突然響起
The distant strains of triumph
遙遠的凱歌旋律
Break,agonized and clear.
竟如此痛苦而清晰。
關於優美的英文詩歌閱讀