有關於友誼的英語詩歌

General 更新 2024年12月27日

  英語詩歌是一個包含豐富社會生活內容、語言藝術和文化內涵的世界,是基礎英語教學的一塊很有潛力的教學資源。下面是小編精心收集的,希望大家喜歡!

  篇一

  Friendship Is Like the Breeze友誼如微風

  Friendship is like the breeze,

  You can't hold it,

  Smell it,

  Taste it,

  Or know when it's coming,

  But you can always feel it,

  And you'll always know it's there,

  It may come and then go,

  But you can know it'll always be back.

  友誼如和煦的微風,

  你握不住它,

  聞不到它,

  嘗不到它,

  無法知道它何時光臨,

  不過你總能感覺到它,

  而且總能意識到它的存在,

  它可能會來了而又走開,

  但你知道它總會回來。

  篇二

  A Forever Friend

  永遠的朋友

  "A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."

  "別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。”

  Sometimes in life,

  有時候在生活中,

  You find a special friend;

  你會找到一個特別的朋友;

  Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

  他只是你生活中的一部分內容,卻能改變你整個的生活。

  Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

  他會把你逗得開懷大笑;

  Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

  他會讓你相信人間有真情。

  Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

  他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,在等待著你去開啟。

  This is Forever Friendship.

  這就是永遠的友誼。

  when you're down,

  當你失意,

  and the world seems dark and empty,

  當世界變得黯淡與空虛,

  Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world

  suddenly seem bright and full.

  你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。

  Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.

  你真正的朋友會與你一同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。

  If you turn and walk away,

  你轉身走開時,

  Your forever friend follows,

  真正的朋友會緊緊相隨,

  If you lose you way,

  你迷失方向時,

  Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

  真正的朋友會引導你,鼓勵你。

  Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

  真正的朋友會握著你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的。

  And if you find such a friend,

  如果你找到了這樣的朋友,

  You feel happy and complete,

  你會快樂,覺得人生完整,

  Because you need not worry,

  因為你無需再憂慮。

  Your have a forever friend for life,

  你擁有了一個真正的朋友,

  And forever has no end.

  永永遠遠,永無止境。

  篇三

  Friendship

  友誼

  Thoughwe don't see each other very much

  雖然我們不常常相見

  nor dowe write to each other very much

  也不經常有書信往來

  nor dowe phone each other very much

  彼此的電話也不經常響起

  Ialways know that ,at any time

  但我知道 隨時

  Icould call, write or see you

  我都可能給你打電話 寫信或與你相見

  andeverything would be exactly the same

  所有的一切都會始終如一

  youwould understand everything

  你會理解我所說的一切

  I amsaying and everything that I am thinking

  我想的一切

  ourfriendship does not depend on being together

  我們的友誼並不依賴於是否天天在一起

  It isdeeper than that

  它比著要深刻

  Our closenessis something inside of us

  我們的祕密存在我們的內心

  that isalways there

  它永遠與我們同在

  readyto be shared with each other

  願隨時彼此分享這份情誼

  Wheneverthe need arises

  在你任何需要的時候

  It issuch a comfortable and warm feeli1ng to know

  懂得我們擁有這份終生的友誼

  that wehave such a lifetime friendship.

  那是一種欣慰溫暖的感覺

  
的人還:

關於小學簡單的英語詩歌
關於教師的英語詩歌欣賞
相關知識
有關於友誼的英語詩歌
有關於友誼的英文詩歌欣賞
關於友誼的英語詩歌欣賞
關於友誼的英語詩歌閱讀
關於友誼的英語詩歌朗誦大全
有關於友誼的英語句子鑑賞
有關於友誼的英語小短文
關於友誼的英語詩句大全
關於友誼的英文詩歌欣賞
關於友情的英語詩歌閱讀