英語一般現在時簡單句子
閱讀能力是反映語言能力的重要標誌之一。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
精選
A: I need to get some business cards printed up.
我需要買一些印製好的名片。
B: Do you know how many you need?
你知道你需要多少嗎?
A: I think I can get by with 2,000.
我想我需要二千張。
B: We can get started as soon as you fill out this form.
你填完這張表格我們就可以製作了。
A: I hope you can make the new cards just like my old cards.
我希望製作的名片和我原來的一樣。
B: You won't be able to tell the difference with a magnifying glass.
如果沒有放大鏡的,我們製作的和你原來的是看不出什麼區別的。
A: ...Okay, I'm through. Here's the form and my old card.
……好的,我放心了。這是我的表格和我的舊的名片。
B: Very good. You can pick up your order in one week.
很好。你一週後就可以來取了。
A: Now that I think of it, three days is better than seven.
我想能不能三天就來取?
B: We can do that, but you'll have to pay a little extra.
我能可以完成,但是你得額外付點費。
閱讀
A: I'm looking for some fresh produce that's on sale.
我們在找一些特價並且新鮮的食物。
B: Well, we just got in some mangoes.
嗯,我們剛剛進了一些芒果。
A: Mangoes. What are they?
芒果。那是什麼?
B: Well, it's a fruit with a big nut in it.
嗯,就是一種中間有核的水果。
A: Can you eat the nut?
那個核能吃嗎?
B: No, you peel off the skin and throw out the nut.
不能,吃的時候把皮剝掉然後把核扔掉。
A: How much are they?
怎麼賣的?
B: Well, the sale price is $1 each.
嗯,特價是一美元一個。
A: What does a mango taste like?
芒果是什麼味道的?
B: They're like a citrus fruit.
它們和柑橘類的水果有些像。
A: How do I know if it's ripe?
我怎麼知道它是熟的呢?
B: You can buy them hard. Wait a few days for them to develop a soft feel.
你可以先買一些摸上去很硬的。然後等幾天就會變軟了。
A: Where do they come from?
它們產自於哪裡?
B: Most of them in this store are from Mexico.
這個店裡面的都是出產於墨西哥。
學習
A: I'm looking for a pan I can use in my kitchen.
我想買個在廚房裡用的鍋。
B: What size pan were you thinking of?
你想要多大的鍋?
A: I've already got a small pan. I need a big one.
我已經有一個小的了,我想要一個大的。
B: Well, this one might work for you.
嗯,這個也許對你比較合適。
A: Oh, no, that's way too heavy a pan for me.
哦,不,這個對我來說太重了。
B: Here, lift this aluminum pan. It's the same size.
這裡有個鋁製的,可以提起來試試看。這是一樣大小的。
A: Yes, it's very lightweight. But I don't want this aluminum handle.
是的。這個非常輕。但是我不想要這個鋁製的把手。
B: Here's a similar aluminum pan. But it has a heat-resistant handle.
給你類似的鋁製的鍋。但是把手是耐熱的。
A: Oh, this feels very nice. It's perfect. I'll take it.
哦,這個感覺不錯。非常好。我就要這個了。
B: I knew we'd find the right pan sooner or later. How would you like to pay?
我就知道你一定能找到滿意的鍋的。你想怎麼支付?
A: Cash. But first, I need a lid for this pan.
現金。但是首先,我需要一個蓋子。
B: Oh, no problem. Here's the lid that comes with the pan.
哦,沒問題。給你這個和鍋配套的蓋子。
英語簡單問答句子精選