泰戈爾詩集英文版閱讀

General 更新 2024年11月12日

  泰戈爾的詩歌是其浩瀚詩海中一朵清麗的蓮花,它以豐富的意象和深厚的內蘊盛開於詩人的世界中。下面是小編帶來的泰戈爾英文版詩集,歡迎閱讀!

  泰戈爾英文版詩集篇一

  I came out alone on my way to my tryst.

  我獨自去赴幽會。

  But who is this that follows me in the silent dark?

  是誰在暗寂中跟著我呢?

  I move aside to avoid his presence but I escape him not.

  我走開躲他,但是我逃不掉。

  He makes the dust rise from the earth with his swagger; he adds his loud voice to every word that I utter.

  他昂首闊步,使地上塵土飛揚;我說出的每一個字裡,都摻雜著他的喊叫。

  He is my own little self, my lord, he knows no shame; but I am ashamed to come to thy door in his company.

  他就是我的小我,我的主,他恬不知恥;但和他一同到你門前,我卻感到羞愧。

  泰戈爾英文版詩集篇二

  He whom I enclose with my name is weeping in this dungeon.

  被我用我的名字囚禁起來的那個人,在監牢中哭泣。

  I am ever busy building this wall all around;

  我每天不停地築著圍牆;當這道圍牆高起接天的時候,

  and as this wall goes up into the sky day by day I lose sight of my true being in its dark shadow.

  我的真我便被高牆的黑影遮斷不見了。

  I take pride in this great wall, and I plaster it with dust and sand lest a least hole should be left in this name;

  我以這道高牆自豪,我用沙土把它抹嚴,唯恐在這名字上還留著一絲罅隙,

  and for all the care I take I lose sight of my true being.

  我煞費了苦心,我也看不見了真我。

  泰戈爾英文版詩集篇三

  Obstinate are the trammels, but my heart aches when I try to break them.

  羅網是堅韌的,但是要撕破它的時候我又心痛。

  Freedom is all I want, but to hope for it I feel ashamed.

  我只要自由,為希望自由我卻覺得羞愧。

  I am certain that priceless wealth is in thee, and that thou art my best friend, but I have not the heart to sweep away the tinsel that fills my room

  我確知那無價之寶是在你那裡,而且你是我最好的朋友,但我卻捨不得清除我滿屋的俗物。

  The shroud that covers me is a shroud of dust and death; I hate it, yet hug it in love.

  我身上披的是塵灰與死亡之衣;我恨它,卻又熱愛地把它抱緊。

  My debts are large, my failures great, my shame secret and heavy; yet when I come to ask for my good, I quake in fear lest my prayer be granted.

  我的債務很多,我的失敗很大,我的恥辱祕密而又深重;但當我來求福的時候,我又戰慄,唯恐我的祈求得了允諾。

  泰戈爾英文版詩集篇四

  Light, oh where is the light? Kindle it with the burning fire of desire!

  燈火,燈火在哪裡呢?用熊熊的渴望之火把它點上罷!

  There is the lamp but never a flicker of a flame---is such thy fate, my heart?

  燈在這裡,卻沒有一絲火焰,--這是你的命運嗎,我的心呵!

  Ah, death were better by far for thee!

  你還不如死了好!

  Misery knocks at thy door, and her message is that thy lord is wakeful, and he calls thee to the love-tryst through the darkness of night.

  悲哀在你門上敲著,她傳話說你的主醒著呢,他叫你在夜的黑暗中奔赴愛的約會。

  The sky is overcast with clouds and the rain is ceaseless.

  雲霧遮滿天空,雨也不停地下。

  I know not what this is that stirs in me---I know not its meaning.

  我不知道我心裡有什麼在動盪,--我不懂得它的意義。

  A moment's flash of lightning drags down a deeper gloom on my sight, and my heart gropes for the path to where the music of the night calls me.

  一霎的電光,在我的視線上拋下一道更深的黑暗,我的心摸索著尋找那夜的音樂對我呼喚的徑路。

  Light, oh where is the light!

  燈火,燈火在哪裡呢?

  Kindle it with the burning fire of desire!

  用熊熊的渴望之火把它點上罷!

  It thunders and the wind rushes screaming through the void.

  雷聲在響,狂風怒吼著穿過天空。

  The night is black as a black stone.

  夜像黑巖一般的黑。

  Let not the hours pass by in the dark. Kindle the lamp of love with thy life.

  不要讓時間在黑暗中度過罷。用你的生命把愛的燈點上罷。

  泰戈爾英文版詩集篇五

  He came and sat by my side but I woke not.

  他來坐在我的身邊,而我沒有醒起。

  What a cursed sleep it was, O miserable me!

  多麼可恨的睡眠,唉,不幸的我呵!

  He came when the night was still; he had his harp in his hands, and my dreams became resonant with its melodies.

  他在靜夜中來到;手裡拿著琴,我的夢魂和他的音樂起了共鳴。

  Alas, why are my nights all thus lost?

  唉,為什麼每夜就這樣地虛度了?

  Ah, why do I ever miss his sight whose breath touches my sleep?

  呵,他的氣息接觸了我的睡眠,為什麼我總看不見他的面?

  

泰戈爾英文詩歌朗誦欣賞
關於春天的英文詩歌摘抄
相關知識
泰戈爾詩集英文版閱讀
泰戈爾長詩集英文版閱讀
泰戈爾詩集英語版朗誦
泰戈爾詩集英語朗誦3篇
泰戈爾詩集英語朗誦3篇
泰戈爾詩集飛鳥集英文版對照
泰戈爾經典英文詩集閱讀
泰戈爾經典英文詩歌朗讀
泰戈爾經典英文詩歌朗誦
泰戈爾經典英文詩歌閱讀