小學英語故事大全帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年11月02日

  在小學英語教學的過程中故事教學在其中佔據著非常重要的地位。兒童天生就有著好奇、樂於模仿的性格,小學英語故事教學正是迎合了孩子們這些特徵。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  :意怠免患

  According to legend, there was a kind of birds called "dais" ***swallow*** on the East China Sea.

  傳說,東海上有一種叫做“意怠”的鳥。

  The Yidais were slow in reaction.

  意怠反應比較遲鈍。

  They could not fly very high and seemed clumsy and incapable.

  不能高飛,似乎笨拙無能。

  But when they moved about, they always moved in groups, depended on one another for survival, and flew and landed together.

  但是,它們行動的時候,總是成群結隊,相依為命,一起飛翔,一起降落。

  When they advanced, no one dared to advance rashly.

  它們前進的時候,沒有一隻敢擅自冒進。

  When they retreated, no one dared to fall behind at will.

  後退的時候,沒有一隻敢隨便掉隊。

  When they fed, no one dared to scramble to be the first.

  吃食的時候,也沒有一隻敢搶先。

  All their activities were orderly.

  一切活動,都很有秩序。

  When they went into action,they always acted uniformly without any disorder.

  意怠行動起來總是這樣一致而不散亂。

  They depended upon the collective efforts to avoid any harm from the outside world.

  它們就是靠著集體的力量來避免外界對自己的傷害。

  :魚即魚求救

  Zhuang Zhou's family was poor.

  莊周家境貧窮。

  Once, he went to the official who supervised rivers to borrow some grain.

  一次,他去監河侯那裡借糧食。

  The official said: "Well, wait until the end of the year when I collect the taxes from the people,

  監河侯說:“好吧!等到年底,我收到了老百姓的稅金時,

  then I will lend you 300 gold pieces. All right?'

  就借給你三百金,行嗎?”

  When Zhuang Zhou heard this, he was so angry that the colow of his face changed.

  莊周一聽,氣得臉色都變了。

  But he told the official this story:

  但是他卻對監河侯講了這樣一件事情:

  "When I came here yesterday, on the way I heard a voice calling `Help!'.

  “我昨天來時,半路上聽到‘救命’的呼喊聲。

  I turned my head and saw a small crucian carp in the dried-up carriage ditch.

  我回過頭來,看見乾涸的車溝裡有條小螂魚。

  I went over and asked: `Little crucian carp, why are you calling for help?'

  我走過去,問它:‘小娜魚,你為什麼喊救命?’

  The little crucian carp answered: `I am a subject of the Dragon King of the East China Sea.

  小鯉魚回答說:‘我是東海龍王的臣子。

  Unfortunately I fell down here. Can you give me a little water to save my life?'

  不幸落到這裡。您能夠給我一些水來救我活命嗎?’

  I said: `All right, I am just going to the south to sell ideas to the kings of the States of Wu andYue.

  我說:‘好吧!我正好要去南方遊說吳國和越國的國王。

  I will ask them to stir up the water of the Xijiang River to welcome you. Will that do?'

  那我就請他們激起西江的大水來迎接您,可以嗎?’

  When the crucian carp heard this, it got angry and said:`When I lose the water which is alwayswith me, I cannot survive.

  卿魚聽了,氣得不得了,說:“我失去了常跟我在一起的水,就無法生存下去了。

  Now, I want only a little bit of water so that I can survive.

  現在,我只要得到一些水,就能夠生存下去。

  Yet you say such things.

  你卻說出這樣的話。

  Then you'd better go to the salt-fish shop to look for me.' "

  好吧,你不如趁早到鹹魚店裡去找我吧!”,

  :瀟鼠五會

  In the fields, there was a small animal called "wu shu" ***the flying squirrel***.

  田野裡有一種小動物,名叫“五鼠”。

  It would say to everyone it met:

  它逢友便說:

  "I have five skills: flying, walking, swimming, climbing trees, and digging holes in the ground."

  “我有五種本領:會飛、會走、會游泳、會爬樹、還會掘土打洞。”

  Thereupon, its pals would laugh at it, saying:

  於是,小夥伴們譏笑它說:

  "Though you have learned these skills, you have mastered none of them."

  “你雖然學了這幾種本領,卻一種也沒有學好。”

  "You can fly, but not high; you can swim, but not far; you can climb trees, but not to thetreetop;

  “會飛,卻飛得不高;會游泳,卻遊得不遠;會爬樹,卻爬不到樹頂;

  you can dig holes in the ground, but not deep enough."

  會掘土打洞,卻打得不深。”

  When the flying squirrel heard what its pals said, it ran away manger.

  b鼠聽了小夥伴們的話後,氣呼呼地跑了。

  Indeed, the flying squirrel had learned five skills, but when put to use, they were useless.

  是啊,A鼠是學了五種本領,但是用起來,卻一種也不中用。

  How could they be called real skills?

  這怎麼能說是有真本領呢!

  

兒童英語笑話故事閱讀
關於英語故事加漢文欣賞
相關知識
小學英語故事大全帶翻譯
關於小學英語句子大全帶翻譯
小學英語故事短文帶翻譯閱讀
小學英語日記大全帶翻譯
兒童英語故事大全帶翻譯
小學英語故事短文帶翻譯
英語故事大全帶翻譯
英語故事大全帶翻譯
英語故事大全帶翻譯欣賞
英語故事大全帶翻譯欣賞

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!