有關生命英文詩歌欣賞
英語詩歌是英語語言的精華。它以最凝練的文字傳遞時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感。詩歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。下面是小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!
有關生命英文詩歌:生命的啟示
Give people more than they expect and do itcheerfully.
施與別人儘可能多的東西,並要欣然而為之。
Memorize your favorite poem.
牢記你最愛的詩歌。
Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have orsleep all you want.
不要相信你所聽來的一切,也不要耗盡你所擁有的一切,更不要將時間都浪費在睡眠上。
When you say, “I love you”, mean it.
說“我愛你”時,要滿懷誠意。
When you say, “I’m sorry”, look the person in the eye.
說“對不起”時,要注視對方的眼睛。
Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
至少在訂婚半年後再結婚。
Believe in love at first sight.
要篤信一見鍾情。
Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.
對別人的夢想不妄加嘲諷,沒有夢想的人不會擁有很多。
Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the one way to live life completely.
全心投入地去愛,或許你會受到傷害,可是,這卻是使生活完整的唯一途徑。
In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
意見相悖時,要公正地爭論,切不可大吵大嚷。
Don’t judge people by their relatives.
不要以一個人的親戚來評判此人。
Talk slowly but think quickly.
說話語速宜慢,但反應要快。
When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you wantto know?”
當有人問及你不想回答的問題時,要笑問對方:“為何想知道答案?”
Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
謹記:不朽的愛情和偉大的成就就要冒巨大風險才可獲得。
Call your parents.
要多打電話問候父母。
Say “bless you” when you hear someone sneeze.
聽到某人打噴嚏時,要說:“上帝保佑你。”
When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
失敗時,要記著吸取教訓。
Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility forall your actions.
銘記3R原則,即:尊重自己,尊重他人,對自己的行為負責。
Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
不可因小事而傷害友誼。
When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
一旦意識到自己犯了錯誤,就要及時採取措施予以補救。
Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
接聽電話要保持微笑,因為對方可以從你的聲音感受的到你的熱情。
Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be asimportant as any other.
與有共同語言的人結為夫妻,那樣在你年老時,就會發覺有共同的話題比其他任何事情都更為重要。
Spend some time alone.
給自己留些獨處的時間。
Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
勇於改變,但切不可放棄你的價值觀。
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
記住:有時沉默是最好的回答。
Read more books and watch less TV.
多讀書,少看電視。
Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll get to enjoy it asecond time.
過一種優質而高尚的生活,那樣,當你逐漸老去,回首往事時,才會再次體味到生命的意義。
Trust in God but lock your car.
相信上帝,但要鎖好你的車。
A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquilharmonious home.
愛的氛圍對一個家是何等重要,努力營造一個溫馨和睦的家吧。
In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation.
與至愛的人意見相左時,要恰當處理當前事態。
Don’t bring up the past.
不要總翻舊賬,過去的就讓它過去吧。
Read between the lines.
要透過現象看事情的本質。
Pray. There’s immeasurable power in it.
經常祈禱,它會使你力量倍增。
Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
不要打斷別人對你的溢美之情。
Mind your own business.
管好自己的事兒。
Don’t trust a man/woman who doesn’t close his/her eyes when you kiss.
不可相信睜眼接受你親吻的人。
Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been there.
一年當中,去一次你從未去過的地方。
If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are living. That is wealth’sgreatest satisfaction.
倘若你發了財,要在有生之年用這些錢去幫助別人。這是財富最偉大的滿足。
Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
謹記:塞翁失馬,焉知非福?
Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than yourneed for each other.
謹記:偉大的友情往往都是付出的多,而索取的少。
Judge your success by what you have done compared to what you could have done, not to whatothers have done with their abilities.
判斷一個人成功與否,要將他的辦事能力與實際結果予以比較,而不是將他與別人作比較。
Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
要想得到情愛和食糧,就要不吝捨棄。
有關生命英文詩歌:書寫你的生命華章
Suppose someone gave you a pen—a sealed, solid-colored pen. You couldn’t see how much ink it had. Itmight run dry after the first few tentative words orlast just long enough to create a masterpiece ***orseveral*** that would last forever and make adifference in the scheme of things. You don’t knowbefore you begin.
Under the rules of the game, you really neverknow. You have to take a chance! Actually, no rule ofthe game states you must do anything. Instead of picking up and using the pen, you couldleave it on a shelf or in a drawer where it will dry up, unused. But if you do decide to use it,what would you do with it? How would you play the game?
Would you plan and plan before you ever wrote a word? Would your plans be so extensivethat you never even got to the writing?
Or would you take the pen in hand, plunge right in and just do it, struggling to keep upwith the twists and turns of the torrents of words that take you where they take you?
Would you write cautiously and carefully, as if the pen might run dry the next moment, orwould you pretend or believe ***or pretend to believe*** that the pen will write forever andproceed accordingly?
And of what would you write: Of love? Hate? Fun? Misery? Life? Death? Nothing?Everything?
Would you write to please just yourself? Or others? Or yourself by writing for others?
Would your strokes be tremblingly timid or brilliantly bold? Fancy with a flourish orplain?
Would you even write? Once you have the pen, no rule says you have to write. Would yousketch? Scribble? Doodle or draw?
Would you stay in or on the lines, or see no lines at all, even if they were there? Or arethey? There’s a lot to think about here, isn’t there?
Now, suppose someone gave you a life...
假如有人給了你一支筆,一支密封的、純色的水筆,裡面有多少墨水你無法看到,很可能剛剛試著寫幾個字就用幹;也可能足以完成一部或幾部輝煌之作,流傳千古,使世事為之大變。而這一切你在動筆之前無法知曉。
根據遊戲的規則,你確實永遠也不會知道,只能碰碰運氣。而事實上,也沒有規則闡明你一定要做些什麼。你可以不去執筆揮毫,而把筆擱在架子上、放在抽屜裡,棄置不用,任墨水蒸發乾淨。可是,如果你真的決定使用它,你會用來做什麼呢?你會怎樣來做這個遊戲?
你會窮思竭慮,計劃周全,然後才慢慢下筆嗎?你的計劃會不會廣泛龐雜,根本達不到寫作這一步?
你會不會提筆在手,迫不及待地投入其中,任由手中的筆、筆下的字引領著你在詞海中左突右衝?
你會不會小心下筆,似乎生怕墨水隨時都有耗盡的危機?會不會假裝或相信、或假裝相信筆中墨水永不會枯竭,任你神馳?
你會寫些什麼?愛?恨?趣?苦?生?死?虛或實?
你是會以寫作自娛,還是取悅他人?還是為人寫作而愉悅自身?
你的一筆一畫會顫抖怯懦還是亮麗大膽?花裡胡哨還是樸實無華?
你確實會去寫嗎?你一旦有了這支筆,卻也沒有規則說你一定就要去寫。你會粗略描摹?潦潦草草?信手塗鴉?還是認真描畫?
你會寫線上裡還是寫在線上,或者全然不見?真的有什麼線格嗎?這其中,有很多東西值得思考,不是嗎?
那麼,假如有人給了你一支生命之筆……
經典外國英文詩歌鑑賞