英美經典英文詩歌欣賞

General 更新 2024年12月23日

  詩的最美之處就在於表達感情,讓人有無限的想象,而這些想象永遠是那麼的美好。下面是小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!

  英美經典英文詩歌:假如

  If you can keep your head when all about you Arelosing theirs and blaming it on you;

  假如你能保持冷靜,即使眾人都失去理智並且歸咎於你;

  If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,But make allowance for their doubting too;

  假如你能保持自信,即使眾人都懷疑你,讓所有的懷疑動搖;

  If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies, Or beinghated don't give way to hating,

  假如你能等待而不因此厭煩,別人騙你,不要因此騙人,別人憎恨你,也不去憎恨別人,

  And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

  不要太樂觀,不要自以為是;

  If you can dream and not make dreams your master;

  假如你能尋夢——而不為夢想主宰;

  If you can think and not make thoughts your aim,

  假如你能思考——而不以思索為目標;

  If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster And treat those two impostors just the same.

  假如你能面對成敗禍福而同樣視之如騙徒。

  If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

  如你聽到你的老實話被小人歪曲,去矇騙愚蠢之輩而尚能心平氣和,

  Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken, And stoop and build'em up with worn-outtools;

  或者見到你畢生的亊業被毀,而尚能執起破舊的工具去著手重建;

  If you can make one heap of all your winnings And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

  如果在你贏得無數桂冠之後,然後孤注一擲再搏一次,

  And lose, and start again at your beginnings,And never breathe a word about your loss;

  失敗過後,東山再起,不要抱怨你的失敗;

  If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew To serve your turn long after they are gone,

  假如你能驅使你的心力和精神,在別人走後,長久地堅守陣地,

  And so hold on when there is nothing in you Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

  讓你抓牢,儘管你裡面己掏空了,只有意志告訴它們“堅持!”

  If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with Kings-nor lose the commontouch,

  假如你能與市井之徒交談而不失於禮,出入於貴胄之家而不忘蒼生黎民,

  If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, If all men count with you, but none too much,

  假如你能尊重人人而不膜拜何人,既不受制於仇敵亦不受制於親朋;

  If you can fill the unforgiving minute With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,

  假如你能以六十秒長跑去填滿不可饒恕的一分鐘

  Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

  這個世界的一切都是你的,更重要的是——孩子——你是個頂天立地的人!

  英美經典英文詩歌:昔日依依別

  When we two parted In silence and tears,

  昔日依依惜別,默默無言地流著淚,

  Half broken-hearted, To sever for years,

  要分開好幾個年頭,我們忍不住心碎,

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;

  你的臉冰涼、發白,你的吻更似冷冰;

  Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this.

  呵,那一刻正預兆了我今日的悲痛。

  The dew of the morning Sank chill on my brow— It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.

  清早凝結著寒露,冷徹了我的額角-是對我此刻的警告,悲傷在今天。

  Thy vows are all broken, And light is thy fame:

  你的誓言全破碎了,你的行為如此輕浮:

  I hear thy name spoken, And share in its shame.

  人家提起你的名字,我聽了也感到羞辱。

  They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;

  他們當著我講到你,一聲聲有如喪鐘;

  A shudder comes o'er me— Why wert thou so dear?

  我的全身一陣顫慄-為什麼對你如此情重?

  They know not I knew thee, Who knew thee too well:

  沒有人知道我熟識你,呵,熟識得太過了:

  Long, long shall I rue thee Too deeply to tell.

  我將長久、長久地悔恨,這深處難以為外人道。

  In secret we met— In silence I grieve That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive.

  你我祕密地相會-我又默默地悲傷,你竟然把我欺騙,你的心終於遺忘。

  If I should meet thee After long years, How should I greet thee? — With silence and tears.

  偶爾再相會,多年後萬一在陌路,我跟你該怎麼打招呼?—用沉默,用眼淚。

晨讀優美英語詩歌
名家優美愛情詩歌兩首
相關知識
劉半農經典散文詩歌欣賞
寫雪的經典散文詩歌欣賞
桃花的經典散文詩歌欣賞
下雨天的經典散文詩歌欣賞
西方經典愛情詩歌欣賞
丁尼生經典愛情詩歌欣賞
經典雙語詩歌欣賞
龍薩經典愛情詩歌欣賞
經典現代詩歌欣賞
經典哲理詩歌欣賞