關於父親節的英語詩歌
緣分,讓我遇見你;開心,讓我認識你;牽掛,讓我想起你;友誼,讓我們在一起;資訊,讓我不得不發給你;祝願你一切都如意,父親節快樂。本文是,希望對大家有幫助!
篇一
Father's Day
父親節
Mary Frances Bogle
瑪麗·弗朗西斯·博格
Over the years
多年來,
As we grow old,
隨著我們逐漸長大,
We remember our father
總想起我們的父親,
So brave and bold.
那樣勇敢而無畏。
In the garden,
花園裡,
Leaning on the plow,
他正埋頭耕種
He would listen to me;
他會聽我說話;
I see him now.
我看到他了。
He would give advice
他會給我建議
And understand;
也會用心理解;
He was always there
他總會在那裡
To lend a hand.
及時伸手幫助。
God made fathers
上帝創造了父親
Strong and firm,
強壯而結實,
For he knew our lives
因為他知曉我們的生活
Would have great concerns.
需要太多的關懷照料。
So he gave us fathers
所以他將父親賜予我們
To teach us to pray,
教導我們如何祈禱,
And guide our lives,
指導我們如何生活,
And show us the way.
並且指引我們前行的方向。
So on his day
所以,在屬於他的這一天裡
Let's take the time
讓我們用一些時間
To say "Thanks, dad. I'm glad you're mine."
對他說:“謝謝你,爸爸。我很開心,你是我的。”
篇二
Always there for me
I know you will always hear my rumbling and bear my blaring
I know you will always stand by me even if the world is against
I know you will always adore me and elevate me
I know you will think about me every moment
I know you will be infelicitous without your princess
I know you will always be there for me
You know I love you
--Aarthi
篇三
Daddy you are the Best
Daddy you are the best,
although you live in the west.
stay the way you are,
while your driving your sports car.
You couldn't be a better dad
oh yeah, don't go driving around mad
I love you for ever
'cause you'r really clever
Even though i puss and shove
I will still show all my love
--Olivia Elliott & Simeran Mason
歌頌老師的英語詩歌閱讀