關於莎士比亞英文詩歌朗誦

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  英語詩歌,是一種較為純粹的拼音語言,它有許多格律和音韻及音義方面的講究,值得讀者注意。小編整理了關於莎士比亞英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

  關於莎士比亞英文詩歌篇一

  Sonnet 14

  Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck,

  我的判斷並不是來自星象中;

  And yet methinks I have astronomy;

  不過我想我自有占星的學說,

  But not to tell of good or evil luck,

  可是我不用它來卜命運的吉凶,

  Of plagues, of dearths, or seasons' quality;

  卜疫癘、災荒或季候的品格;

  Nor can I fortune to brief minutes tell,

  我也不會給一刻刻時光掐算,

  Pointing to each his thunder, rain, and wind,

  因為我沒有從天上得到過啟示,

  Or say with princes if it shall go well

  指不出每分鐘前途的風雨雷電,

  By oft predict that I in heaven find.

  道不出帝王將相的時運趨勢:

  But from thine eyes my knowledge I derive,

  但是我從你眼睛裡引出知識,

  And, constant stars, in them I read such art

  從這不變的恆星中學到這學問,

  As truth and beauty shall together thrive

  說是美與真能夠共同繁滋,

  If from thyself to store thou wouldst convert:

  只要你能夠轉入永久的倉廩;

  Or else of thee this I prognosticate,

  如若不然,我能夠這樣預言你:

  Thy end is truth's and beauty's doom and date.

  你的末日,就是真與美的死期。

  關於莎士比亞英文詩歌篇二

  Sonnet 15

  When I consider everything that grows

  我這樣考慮著;世間的一切生物

  Holds in perfection but a little moment,

  只能夠繁茂一個極短的時期,

  That this huge stage presenteth naught but shows

  而這座大舞臺上的全部演出

  Whereon the stars in secret influence comment;

  沒有不受到星象的默化潛移;

  When I perceive that men as plants increase,

  我看見:人類像植物一樣增多,

  Cheered and checked even by the selfsame sky,

  一樣被頭上的天空所鼓舞,所叱責;

  Vaunt in their youthful sap, at height decrease,

  在青春朝氣中雀躍,過極峰而下坡,

  And wear their brave state out of memory;

  堅持他們勇敢的品格到湮沒——

  Then the conceit of this inconstant stay

  於是,無常的世界就發出奇想,

  Sets you most rich in youth before my sight,

  使你青春煥發地站在我眼前,

  Where wasteful Time debateth with Decay,

  揮霍的時間卻串通腐朽來逞強,

  To change your day of youth to sullied night;

  要變你青春的白天為晦暗的夜晚;

  And, all in war with Time for love of you,

  為了愛你,我要跟時間決鬥,

  As he takes from you, I engraft you new.

  把你接上比青春更永久的枝頭。

  關於莎士比亞英文詩歌篇三

  Sonnet 16

  But wherefore do not you a mightier way

  但是為什麼你不用更強的方式

  Make war upon this bloody tyrant Time?

  來向那血腥的暴君——時間作鬥爭?

  And fortify yourself in your decay

  為什麼你不用一種比我這枯詩

  With means more blessed than my barren rhyme?

  更好的方法來加強將老的自身?

  Now stand you on the top of happy hours,

  現在你站在歡樂時辰的峰頂上;

  And many maiden gardens, yet unset,

  許多沒栽過花兒的處女園地

  With virtuous wish would bear you living flowers,

  誠意地想要把你的活花培養,

  Much liker than your painted counterfeit.

  教花兒比你的畫像更加像你:

  So should the lines of life that life repair,

  這樣,生命線必將使生命復燃,

  Which this time's pencil, or my pupil pen,

  而當代的畫筆或我幼稚的筆枝,

  Neither in inward worth nor outward fair

  不論畫外表的美或內心的善,

  Can make you live yourself in eyes of men.

  都沒法使你本身在人眼中不死。

  To give away yourself keeps yourself still,

  自我放棄是永遠的自我保留;

  And you must live, drawn by your own sweet skill.

  你必須靠你自己的妙技求長壽。

  

關於優美的英文詩莎士比亞
有關莎士比亞英文詩朗誦
相關知識
關於莎士比亞英文詩歌朗誦
關於莎士比亞英文詩精選
關於當你老了英文詩歌朗誦
關於簡單的中英文詩歌朗誦
關於簡短的中英文詩歌朗誦
關於兒童勵志英文詩歌朗誦
關於小學優秀英文詩歌朗誦
關於小學優秀英文詩歌朗誦
有關莎士比亞英文詩朗誦
莎士比亞英語詩歌選集