爆笑英語笑話大全帶翻譯閱讀
笑話是日常生活中常見的一種幽默。與一般日常會話不同,笑話刻意違反合作原則,由此衍生出會話含意,並利用會話含意之間的衝突實現其預定功能。小編精心收集了爆笑英語笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!
爆笑英語笑話帶翻譯:好訊息和壞訊息
An artist asked the gallery ownerif there had been any interestin his paintings currently on display.
一名藝術家問畫廊老闆,最近有沒有人對他展出的畫感興趣。
"I've got good news and bad news,"owner replied.
“這有好訊息和壞訊息,”老闆回答。
"The good news is thata gentleman inquired about your workand wondered if it would appreciate in value after your death.
“好訊息是有一位先生諮詢你的作品,他想知道在你死後你的畫會不會升值。
When I told him it would,he bought all fifteen of your paintings.
我告訴他你的畫會升值,他就把你的15幅畫全都買走了。”
"That's wonderful!"the artist exclaimed,"What's the bad news?"
“真是太好了”,藝術家是喜形於色,“那壞訊息是什麼?”
With concern, the gallery owner replied,"The guy was your doctor."
帶著關心的口吻,畫廊老闆回答,“買畫的人是你的醫生”。
爆笑英語笑話帶翻譯:倒黴的一天
There was a guy in a bar, just looking at his drink.
一個男人坐在酒吧裡,看著自己的酒發呆。
He stayed like that for half an hour.
他這個樣子已經有半個小時了。
Then, this big trouble-making truck driver stepped up next to him,took the drink from the guy, and drank it all down.
這時,一個好惹事的卡車司機走到他旁邊,從他手裡一把搶過酒杯,把酒喝了個精光。
The poor man started crying.
可憐的男人大哭起來。
The truck driver said, "Come on man, I was just joking.
卡車司機說,“拜託,哥們,我只是在和你開個玩笑。
Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't see a man crying"
這樣吧,我再給你買一杯,我實在受不了看著一個大男人哭。”
"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life.
“不,不是那樣的。今天是我這輩子最倒黴的日子。
First, I was late getting to my office.
首先,我上班遲到了,
My boss was outrageous, and fired me.
我的老闆是個蠻橫的傢伙,他把我炒了。
When I left the building to go to my car, I found out it was stolen.
當我離開辦公樓去取車時,發現我的車被偷了,
The police say they can do nothing.
警察卻說他們對此無能為力。
I got a cab to return home,and when I left it,
於是我只好打車回家,下了車,
I remembered I left my wallet and credit cards there.
我發現錢包和信用卡都落在了車上,
The cab driver just drove away.
但那個計程車司機已經把車開走了。
When I got home, I found my wife in bed with the gardener.
我回到家,發現我老婆和園丁正在床上鬼混。
I left home and came to this bar.
我離開家,來到這個酒吧。
And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life,you show up and drink my poison"
而現在,正當我考慮要結束我的生命,你出現了,還喝了我的毒酒。”
爆笑英語笑話帶翻譯:寶貝待售
A New Mum took her baby daughter to the supermarket for the first time.
一個年輕的媽媽頭一回帶著她的寶貝女兒到超市買東西,
She dressed her in pink from head to toe.
她把小寶貝從頭到腳穿上粉紅色的衣服。
At the store, she placed her in the shopping cart and put her purchases around her.
在商場,她把小女孩放在購物車裡,把買來的東西都推在孩子周圍。
At the checkout line a small boy and his mother were ahead of them.
在付款臺前排隊時,一個小男孩和他媽媽正好排在她們前面。
The child was crying and begging for some special treat.
那個小男孩在哭,看上去在向他媽要著什麼東西,年輕的媽媽想,
He wants some candy or gumand his mother won't let him have any, she thought.
這個小孩一定是要糖果或是口香糖之類的玩意兒,而他媽媽又不給,所以才鬧得這麼厲害。
Then she heard his mother's reply.
然而就在這個時候,她聽到男孩的媽媽一邊回答說,
"No!"she said, looking in her direction.
“不行,”一邊往她的方向看過來,
"You may not have a baby sister today. That lady got the last one"
“你今天不能買一個小妹妹了,那位女士把最後一個買走了!”
關於英語笑話的手抄報