初中的簡單英語笑話帶翻譯
幽默笑話是日常生活中常見的現象,被廣泛應用於電視劇、電影、小品和其他娛樂節目中。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
Always Thirsty 總感到口渴
"I had an operation," said a man to his friend, "and the doctor left a sponge in me."
一個男人對他的朋友說:“我動了一次手術,手術後醫生把一塊海綿忘在我的身體裡了。”
"That's terrible!" said the friend. "Got any pain?"
“真是太糟糕了!”朋友說道:“你覺得疼嗎?”
"No, but I am always thirsty!"
“不疼,可是我總感到口渴。”
篇二
Who was the first man? 誰是世界上第一個男人
A teacher said to her class:”Who was the first man?”
一個老師問她的學生:“誰是世界上第一個男人”
“George Washington,” a little boy shouted promptly.
一個小男孩立刻大聲說:“喬治.華盛頓。”
“How do you make out that George Washington was the first man?”asked the teacher,smiling indulgently.
老師帶著寵溺的笑容問這個男生:“你如何證明喬治華盛頓是世界上第一個男人呢。”
“Because,” said the little boy, “he was first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his countrymen.”
這個男孩子說:“因為,他是第一個挑起戰爭,第一個主張和平,並且是第一個深得民心的人。”
But at this point a larger boy held up his hand. “Well,” said the teacher to him, “who do you think was the first man?”
這時,有一個年齡稍大的男孩子舉起手來,老師問他,“你認為誰是世界第一個男人?”
“I don’t know what his name was, ” said the larger boy, “but I know it wasn’t George Washington, ma’am, because the history book says George Washington married a widow, so, of course, there must have been a man ahead of him.”
男孩回答說:“我不知道他的名字,但是我肯定他不是喬治華盛頓,因為歷史書上說,喬治華盛頓和一個寡婦結婚了,所以在他之前,當然還有一個男的啦。”
篇三
if I Am a Manager
One day in class, the teacher assigned his students to write a composition – if I Am a Manager.
All the students began to write except a boy. The teacher went to him and asked the reason.
“I am waiting for my secretary,” was the boy’s answer.
如果我是一個經理
一天課上,老師要同學們以“如果我是一個經理”為題寫一篇作文。
所有的學生都在動筆寫了,只有一個男生例外。老師走過去問他為什麼不寫。
“我在等我的祕書”。那孩子答道。
篇四
Two Birds 兩隻鳥
Teacher: Here are two birds, one is a swallow, the other is sparrow. Now who can tell us which is which?
老師: 這兒有兩隻鳥,一隻是麻雀。誰能指出哪隻是燕子,哪隻是麻雀嗎?
Student: I cannot point out but I know the answer.
學生:我指不出,但我知道答案。
Teacher: Please tell us.
老師:請說說看。
Student: The swallow is beside the sparrow and the sparrow is beside the swallow.
學生:燕子旁邊的就是麻雀,麻雀旁邊的就是燕子。
超級好笑的英語笑話閱讀