六年級英語笑話帶翻譯
冷笑話是近幾年新興的一種語言現象,它輕鬆詼諧、別具一格,給我們緊張的生活增添了幾分輕鬆的情趣,它一出現便受到了大多數人的喜愛。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
:富有的鄰居
Peter: Our neighborhood was quite rich
Peter:我們的鄰居非常富有
Thor: How rich was?
Thor:怎麼富有了
Peter: The miniature golf course had caddies
Peter:他最小的一個高爾夫球場都有球童的啊~
:在職者
A:Who said “You can fool some of the people all the time”?
A:誰說的你能無時無刻的戲弄別人?
A: Johnny…
A:Johnny
B: Some incumbent
B:一些在職者。
:必殺球
A:How ‘bout we try my new “snuff ball” pitch?
A:試試我新的必殺球怎麼樣?
B: What’s that?
B:怎麼做的?
A: First, I remove “a pinch” from between my cheek and my gums…
A:首先,先把球放在我的臉頰和牙齒中間······ ······
B: That’s enough, I don’t wanna hear the rest
B:夠了,餓哦不想聽後面的了。
:浪漫之旅
A: Hey, good looking, wanna go on a romatic cruise?
A:親愛的,想不想來一場浪漫之旅
B: Who would book us on a cruise?
B:誰能幫我們預定這次巡航呢?
A: The U.S.S. ark
A:u.s.s方舟
:怕老婆的老公
A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.
有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治療師的建議要堅持自己的主見。
"You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."
他說:“你不必讓你的老婆像惡霸一樣欺侮你。回家去讓她知道你才是老大。”
The husband decided to take the doctor's asvice.He went home,slammed the door,shook hisfirst in his wife's face,and growled,"
這位老公決定接受醫生的勸告。他回到家,用力啪答一聲關上門,在他老婆的面前:揮舞著拳頭,並且大聲咆哮說:
From now on you are talking orders from me.
“從現在起,你得乖乖聽我的命令。
I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out myclothes.
我現在就要吃晚餐,當你把它弄好放在餐桌上的時候,到樓上去把我的衣服擺放好。
Tonight I am going out with my friends.
今天晚上我要和我的。朋友外出,
You are going to stay at home where you belong.
你給我乖乖待在家裡不許亂跑。
Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"
另外還有一件事情,你知道誰要替我打蝴蝶結領結嗎?”
I certainlydo,"screamed the wife."The Undertaker."
老婆尖叫著說:“我當然知道。是收屍的人。”
簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯大全