初中生好笑的英語笑話
笑話作為民間俗文學的一種重要體裁,具有深厚的民族文化內涵。下面是小編整理的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
Helen was on her deathbed ,
海倫躺在她臨終的病床上奄奄一息。
with her husband Jack at her side.
她的丈夫陪在她的身旁。
He held her cold hand and tears silently streamed down his face.
他握著她冰冷的手,淚水靜靜地從他的臉上流下來。
Her pale lip moved. "Jack," she said,"
她蒼白的嘴脣顫動著。她說:“傑克,”
Hush," he quickly interrupted, "Don't talk."
他很快就打斷說:“噓,不要說話。”
But she insisted,"Jack,"she said in her tired voice.
但是她堅持要說。她以疲憊的聲音說:
"I have to talk.I must confess.”
“傑克,我一定要說。我必須向你坦白。”
"There is nothing to confess,"said the weeping Jack.
滿臉淚水的傑克說:“沒什麼好坦白的。
"It's all right.Everything's all right."
沒關係。一切都沒事。”
"No,No!I must die in peace.I must confess,Jake ,that I have been unfaithful to you."
“不,不,我必須死得安心。我一定要坦白我對你不忠;紅杏出牆。”
Jack stroked her hand .
傑克撫摸著她的手。
"Now ,Helen,don't be concerned.I know all about it," he sobbed.
他啜泣著說:“海倫 ,現在你不要擔心了。我全部都知道了。
"Why else would I poison you ?"
不然我為什么要毒死你呀?"
篇二
Our supermarket had a sald on boneless chicken breasts,and a woman I know ontended tostock up .
我們的超級市,場在廉價拍賣無骨雞胸,我認識的某位女士打算去多買一些。
At the store,However,she was disappointed to find only a few skimpy prepackaged portopnsof the poultry,
然而,到了這家肉店的時候她感到很失望,因為只找到一點點事先就包裝好的雞肉,
so she complained to the butcher.
所以她就向這位肉店老闆抱怨。
"don't worry,lady," he said.
他說:“小姐,別擔心,
"I will pack some more trays and have them ready for you by the time you finish shopping."
我會替你多包幾盤,在你買完東西的時候把它們準備好。”
Several aisles later ,my friend heard the butcher's voice boom over th public-address system:
逛完幾個走道之後,我的朋友聽到肉店老闆的聲音透過公共廣播系統隆隆地說
"Will the lady who wanted bigger breasts please meet me at the back of the store?"
“那位想要大胸部的小姐請到本店後方來見我好嗎?”
篇三
A Henpecked Husband
怕老婆的老公
A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.
有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治療師的建議要堅持自己的主見。
"You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."
他說:“你不必讓你的老婆像惡霸一樣欺侮你。回家去讓她知道你才是老大。”
The husband decided to take the doctor's asvice.He went home,slammed the door,shook his first in his wife's face,and growled,"
這位老公決定接受醫生的勸告。他回到家,用力啪答一聲關上門,在他老婆的面前:揮舞著拳頭,並且大聲咆哮說:
From now on you are talking orders from me.
“從現在起,你得乖乖聽我的命令。
I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out my clothes.
我現在就要吃晚餐,當你把它弄好放在餐桌上的時候,到樓上去把我的衣服擺放好。
Tonight I am going out with my friends.
今天晚上我要和我的。朋友外出,
You are going to stay at home where you belong.
你給我乖乖待在家裡不許亂跑。
Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"
另外還有一件事情,你知道誰要替我打蝴蝶結領結嗎?”
I certainlydo,"screamed the wife."The Undertaker."
老婆尖叫著說:“我當然知道。是收屍的人。”
初一水平的好笑的英語笑話