初一水平的好笑的英語笑話
笑話以其短小的篇幅,洗練的文筆,幽默的情節,獨有的魅力吸引著我們每一個人,成為大家茶餘飯後的調味劑。下面是小編整理的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
Before the final examination, Tom told his mother, "Mom, I had a dream last night that I'd passed today's exam.""Don't trust dreams, dear. It is said what you experience in dreams usually turns out to be the opposite." Mother replied."Then I do hope I'll fail the other subjects in my dream tonight," Tom said.
在期末考試之前,湯姆告訴他的母親:“媽媽,我昨天晚上做了一個夢,夢見我通過了今天的考試。”“不要相信夢,親愛的。據說夢中的經歷通常與現實相反。”媽媽答道。“那麼,我真希望在今晚的夢中,我的其他功課都不及格。”湯姆說。
篇二
The phone rings at FBI headquarters . "Hello?"
聯邦調查局總部的電話響了。“ 喂?”
"Hello,is this FBI?"
“喂,是聯邦調查局嗎?…”
"Yes,What do you want?"
“是的,有何需要嗎.?”
"I am calling to report my neighbor Tom.He is hiding marijuana in his firewood ."
“我打電話是要檢舉我的鄰居 湯姆。他在他的木柴中藏匿***。”
"This will be noted." Next day,the FBI comes over to Tom's house.
“我們會嚴加註意的。”次日,聯邦調查局來到湯姆的家。
They search the shed where the firewood is kept,break every piece of wood ,find nomarijuana,swear at Tom and leave .
他們搜查了存放木柴的庫房,把木柴劈成一塊一塊,沒有找到太麻,就對著湯姆口出穢言,然後離去。
The phone rings at Tom's house.
湯姆家的電話響了。
" Hey ,Tom! Did the FBI come ?"
“喂,湯姆,聯邦調查局有來你家嗎?”
"Yeah!" "Did they chop your firewood?"
“有呀”“他們‘有劈你們家的木柴嗎?”
"Yeah,they did."
“有呀,他們劈了呀”
"OK,now it's your turn to call .I need my garden plowed."
“好了,現在換你打電話了,我的菜園需要犁一下啦。”
篇三
A Man asked his doctor if he thought he'd live to be a hundred .
一個男人問他的醫師是否認為他會活到一百歲。
The doctor asked the man ,"Do you smoke or drink ?"
醫師問這個男人:“你抽菸或喝酒嗎?”
" No ,"he replied , "I have never done either ."
他回答說:“不,我從不抽菸喝酒。”
" Do you gamble,drive fast cars ,and fool around with woman?" inquired the doctor .
醫師問說:“你賭博、開快車、玩女人嗎?”
"No,I have done any of those things either."
“不,我也從不幹那些事情。”
"Well then," said the doctor ," what do you want to live to be a hundred for?"
醫師說:“那你幹嗎要活到一百歲呀?”
篇四
Eight-year-old Sally brought her report card home from school .
八十歲大的 莎莉從學校把她的成績報告卡帶回家。
Her marks were good mostly .
她的成績不錯,
A's and a couple of B'S .
大部分都是A,還有幾個B。
However ,her teacher had written across the bottom,
可是, 她韻老師在卡片下方寫道:
"SALLY is a smart little girl,but she has one fault,
“莎莉是個聰明的小女孩,但是她有一個毛病。
she talks too much in school.I have an idea I am going to try,
她在學校太愛講話。我有一個想法我要來試試看,
which I think may break her of the bad habit."
我認為.這個想法可能會讓她改掉這個壞習慣。”
Sally's dad signed her report card,
莎莉的爸爸簽了她的學習報告卡,
putting a note on the back ,
並在卡片背面註記:
"Please let me know if your idea work on SALLY
“如果你的想法對莎莉很有效,請你讓我知道,
because I would like to try it out on her mother."
因為我想要把它試用在她媽媽身上。
初一看得懂的英語笑話小故事