有關英文小情詩帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年11月16日

  英語詩歌語言淺顯,節奏感很強,且內容豐富,能為學生提供獨特的魅力,創造優美的意境,因此英語詩歌有利於激發學生的學習動機,培養學生的學習興趣,改善英語學習效果。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  A Red, Red Rose - Robert Burns

  我的愛人像朵紅紅的玫瑰 - Robert Burns

  O my Luve's like a red, red rose That's newly sprung in June;

  呵,我的愛人像朵紅紅的玫瑰,六月裡迎風初開;

  O my Luve's like the melodie That's sweetly play'd in tune.

  呵,我的愛人像支甜甜的曲子,奏得合拍又和諧。

  As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, So deep in luve am I:

  我的好姑娘,多麼美麗的人兒!請看我,多麼深摯的愛情:

  And I will luve thee still, my dear, Till a' the seas gang dry:

  親愛的,我永遠愛你,縱使大海乾涸水流盡:

  Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear, And the rocks melt wi' the sun:

  縱使大海乾涸水流盡,太陽將岩石燒作灰塵:

  I will luve thee still, my dear, While the sands o' life shall run.

  親愛的,我永遠愛你,只要我一息猶存。

  And fare thee well, my only Luve And fare thee well, a while!

  珍重吧,我唯一的愛人,珍重吧,讓我們暫時別離!

  And I will come again, my Luve, Tho' it were ten thousand mile.

  但我定要回來,哪怕千里萬里。

  篇二

  I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

  我如行雲獨自遊

  ——William Wordsworth

  威廉姆·華茲華斯

  I wandered lonely as a cloud

  我孤獨地漫遊,像一朵雲

  That floats on high over vales and hills,

  在山丘和谷地上飄蕩,

  When all at once I saw a crowd,

  忽然間我看見一群

  A host, of golden daffodils;

  金色的水仙花迎春開放,

  Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

  在樹蔭下,在湖水邊,

  Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

  迎著微風起舞翩翩。

  Continuous as the stars that shine

  連綿不絕,如繁星燦爛,

  And twinkle on the milky way,

  在銀河裡閃閃發光,

  They stretched in never-ending line

  它們沿著湖灣的邊緣

  Along the margin of a bay:

  延伸成無窮無盡的一行;

  Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

  我一眼看見了一萬朵,

  Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

  在歡舞之中起伏顛簸。

  The waves beside them danced;but they

  粼粼波光也在跳著舞,

  Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

  水仙的歡欣卻勝過水波;

  A poet could not but be gay,

  與這樣快活的伴侶為伍,

  In such a jocund company:

  詩人怎能不滿心歡樂!

  I gazed--and gazed--but little thought

  我久久凝望,卻想象不到

  What wealth the show to me had brought:

  這奇景賦予我多少財寶,——

  For oft, when on my couch I lie

  每當我躺在床上不眠,

  In vacant or in pensive mood,

  或心神空茫,或默默沉思,

  They flash upon that inward eye

  它們常在心靈中閃現,

  Which is the bliss of solitude;

  那是孤獨之中的福祉;

  And then my heart with pleasure fills,

  於是我的心便漲滿幸福,

  And dances with the daffodils.

  和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

  篇三

  On a Stair I Stood

  我站在樓梯上

  Pierre de Ronsard

  皮埃爾·龍薩

  ***English version by Humbert Wolfe***

  英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫

  Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

  不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

  you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

  你從身邊走過,看著我的面龐。

  blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

  你那突如其來的優雅,

  of unanticpated neighboourhood.

  讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

  As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

  猶如閃電劈開雲團,

  split with your beatuty, and began to race,

  無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

  now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

  一陣像冰,一陣似火,

  by that unparelleled beatitutde.

  胸中的血液奔騰激盪。

  And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

  那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

  your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

  向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

  Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

  海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

  But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

  否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

  and your triumphant eyes the moment after

  頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

  revived their captive with an alms of breath.

  你的眼裡閃耀勝利的輝光。

  

母親節簡單英文詩歌欣賞
關於長篇的英文情詩帶翻譯
相關知識
有關英文小情詩帶翻譯
有關英文小笑話帶翻譯欣賞
有關英文小笑話帶翻譯欣賞
有關英文小笑話帶翻譯精選
有關英語小笑話帶翻譯爆笑
有關英語小笑話帶翻譯短一點
有關英語小笑話帶翻譯短一點
有關英語小笑話帶翻譯短一些
有關英語小笑話帶翻譯短一些
有關英語小笑話帶翻譯初中生可以理解