英語實用電話大全
自己不會說英語時的應急電話用語:不擅長說英語的人接到英語電話時,千萬不要手足無措,可用下述幾種方式沉著應答。接下來,小編給大家準備了,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。
***1*** 請稍待片刻。
Just a moment, please.
***2*** 請別結束通話。我找一位會說英語的人來。
Hold the line, please. I’ll get an English speaker.
***3*** 請等一下。我找個人來聽。
Hold on, please. I’ll get someone to the phone.
***4*** 很抱歉,我英語說得不好。我找位會講英語的人稍後回電話給你。請教您的大名及電話號碼?
I’m sorry, I don’t speak English well. I’ll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number?
第二部分、接電話的開場白: 拿起話筒的時候,可先用"Hello." "Good morning." "Good afternoon. "等問候對方,並報上自己的公司名、部門名、姓名等,如此可予人態度親切的感覺。
***1*** 早安。這裡是正泰貿易公司。我能效勞嗎?
Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?
***2*** 午安。這裡是大安商業銀行。我能為您效勞嗎?
Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?
***3*** 先鋒電子。我是吳瑪莉。
Pioneer Electronics1. This is Mary Wu speaking.
***4*** 喂。海外營業部。我是王大明。
Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming2 Wang speaking.
***5*** 喂。這裡是王公館。
Hello. This is the Wang residence3.
***6*** 午安。我是王大明。
Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.
***7*** 我是楊文凱,請講。
Wenkai Yang. Speaking.
第三部分、問對方要找誰: 通常對方都會主動說出要找誰,但萬一對方說不清楚,或是你沒聽懂,想再確認的時候,可以用下面的話問清楚。
***1*** 請問找哪位?
Who do you want to talk [speak] to?
***2*** 您找哪位?
Who would you like to speak with?
***3*** 請問受話人的尊姓大名?
The name of the person you are calling, please?
***4*** 你要打給哪位?
Who are you calling?
第四部分、請教對方的大名:在接聽老外打來的電話,應問清楚對方的身分,以便通報相關的當事人或做進一步的處理。
***1*** 請問是哪位?
Who’s calling, please?
***2*** 請問您哪位?
Who’s speaking, please?
***3*** 請教大名好嗎?
May I have your name, please?
***4*** 請問大名好嗎?
May I ask your name?
***5*** 請教您的大名。
Your name, please.
***6*** 請問您是哪位?
May I ask who’s calling, please?
***7*** 請問您是誰?
Who is this, please?
***8*** 請問是誰?
Who is that calling?
***9*** 請告訴我您是哪位?
Who should I say is calling?
***10*** 您是哪一位?
Who***m*** am I speaking to?
***11*** 要我通報您是哪位嗎?
Could I tell him who’s calling?
***12*** 請問您是何人?
Who’s that speaking, please?
***13*** 請問是哪位打來的?
Who’s this calling, please?
第五部分、不明瞭對方所言時:聽不懂對方的話卻硬撐下去,並非明智之舉,不如坦白請對方更簡單明確的說明清楚。
***1*** 能說得明確一點嗎?
Could you put that in more specific terms?
***2*** 我無法確定你的意思。
I’m not sure what you mean.
***3*** 很抱歉。我沒聽懂你的話。
I’m sorry. I couldn’t follow you.
***4*** 你講得太快了。我跟不上。
You’re talking too fast. I can’t keep up.
***5*** 請你再多解釋一下好嗎?
Will you explain a little bit more?
***6*** 你能說得簡單一點嗎?
Could you put that more simply?
***7*** 恐怕我沒聽懂。能請你再說一遍嗎?
I’m afraid I didn’t understand that. Could you say that again, please?
***8*** 對不起,我沒聽到,請你再說一遍好嗎?
Excuse me, but I didn’t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
***9*** 抱歉,我沒聽懂,請您拼一下好嗎?
Sorry, but I didn’t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?
第六部分、各種附和、質疑、同意、否定的用語:通話當中需藉助各種或表附和,或表驚訝,或表欣喜,或表婉惜,或表疑問,或表否定的短語,以利談話的順利推展。
1、表驚訝
***1*** 真的呀? Really?
***2*** 什麼? What?
***3*** 別開玩笑! You’re kidding!
2、表欣喜
***1*** 好極了! Great!
***2*** 太棒了! Fantastic!
***3*** 棒極了! Terrific4!
***4*** 哇! Wow!
3、表婉惜
***1*** 真糟糕。 That’s too bad.
***2*** 真可惜! What a shame!
***3*** 聽到這樣我很難過。 I’m sorry to hear that.
***4*** 喔,原來如此。 Oh, I see.
5、表同意
***1*** 沒錯。 Right.
***2*** 正是。 Exactly.
***3*** 是的,一點也沒錯。 I’ll say.
***4*** 你說得對極了。 You can say that again.
***5*** 好的。 OK.
6、表不同意
***1*** 我可不以為然。 I don’t think so.
***2*** 不成! No way!
***3*** 不! No.
***4*** 喔,得了吧! Oh, come on!
***5*** 事實上不然。 Not really.
第七部分、通話將畢時的結尾語:通話接近尾聲,經常要來上幾句客套話,以作為道別的前奏曲。請靈活應用下列各句,免得該收場時卻不知如何下手。
***1*** 謝謝你來電。
Thank you for calling.
***2*** 感謝你打給我。
It was kind of you to call me.
***3*** 很高興跟你談話。
Nice talking to you.
***4*** 讓我們儘快聚聚。
Let’s get together soon.
***5*** 我該掛電話了。
I’d better get off the phone.
***6*** 請隨時再打電話給我。
Call me again any time.
***7*** 有空請再打電話來。
Call again when you’ve got time.
***8*** 請代我問候珍妮。
My best wishes to Jane.
***9*** 請一定要再來電話喔。
Please do call again.
***10*** 我隨時高興接到你的電話。
I’m always glad to hear from you.
***11*** 想聊的時候請隨時來電。
Call again anytime you feel like talking.
***12*** 謝謝你回我電話,再見。
Thanks for returning my call, good-bye.
***13*** 讓我們保持聯絡,再見。
Let’s keep in touch, good-bye.
***14*** 那麼下週二見。
See you next Tuesday, then.
擴充套件:模擬老美商務談判
Kim: Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff Kim. I'm in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.
Smith: I'll give you mine too.
Kim: How was your flight?
Smith: Not bad, but I'm little tired.
Kim: Here's your schedule. After this meeting, we will visit the factory and have another meeting with the production manager. And you"ll be having dinner with our director.
Smith: Could you arrange a meeting with your boss?
Kim: Of course, I've arranged it at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.
Smith: Well, shall we get down to business?
Kim: Sure, did you receive the sample we sent last week?
Smith: Yes, we finished the evaluation1 of it. If the price is acceptable2 we would like to order now.
Kim: I'm very glad to hear that.
Smith: What's your best price for that item?
Kim: The unit price is $12.50.
Smith: I think the price is a little high, can't you reduce it?
Kim: I'm afraid we can't. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10, 000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.
Smith: Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial3 order of 10, 000 units.
Kim: Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.
Smith: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31?
Kim: Of course.
第一部分、參考翻譯
金: 歡迎到我們公司來。我叫金哲夫,負責出口部。這是我的名片。
史密斯:這是我的名片。
金: 你的航行順利嗎?
史密斯:還行,不過我有點累。
金: 這是你的日程安排。開完會後,我們去參觀工廠,再跟生產部經理開個會。晚上你將和我們主任共進晚餐。
史密斯:你能安排我跟你們老闆開個會嗎?
金: 當然可以,我會安排在明天早上10點鐘。
史密斯:那我們開始談正事吧。
金: 行,你有沒有收到我們上週寄給你的樣品?
史密斯:收到了,我們已進行了評估。如果價格合適,我們現在就想訂貨。
金: 聽到這個我真高興。
史密斯:這種貨你們最低價是多少?
金: 單價是12.50美元。
史密斯:我覺得這個價貴了點,你能不能減一點?
金: 恐怕不行,12.50美元是我們的底價。如果你訂貨超過10,000件,我們可以減到12.00美元。
史密斯:行,我接受這個價格,第一批訂10,000件。
金: 太好了。史密斯先生,跟你做生意真是我的榮幸。
史密斯:是我們的榮幸才對。你們能在3月31號前發貨嗎?
金: 當然行。
第二部分、瘋狂註釋
1. in charge of: manager 負責
☆ I'm in charge of this section.
我負責這個部門。***我是這個部門的經理。***
2. export department: a division4 in a company where they send products to another country for sale 出口部
☆ Peter works5 in the export department.
彼得在出口部工作。
3. flight: a trip in an aircraft 航行;航班
☆ His flight left at noon.
他的航班中午走。
4. schedule: a list of planned activities 日程表
☆ Peter has a busy schedule today.
彼得今天一天都很忙。
5. production manager: someone who is in charge of producing products 生產部經理
☆ Peter is the production manager.
彼得是生產部經理。
6. director: one who directs; manager, supervisor6 負責人;主管
☆ Steve is the director of sales.
斯蒂夫是銷售部主管。
7. boss: a person who hires people or directs them 老闆
☆ She told her boss she would be late today.
她告訴她老闆,她今天會晚點來。
8. get down to: to start something 開始
☆ Let's get down to work.
讓我們開始工作吧。
職業經理人必備的英文詞彙