優美勵志英文句子
有些句子,用英文表達別樣優美。有什麼優美勵志的英文句子?以下是小編為你整理的勵志句子,希望能幫到你!
勵志句子精選一:
我的心因你而笑。
You make my heart smile.
為何好女孩總喜歡壞男孩?
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。
Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
愛永遠不會嫌晚。
It is never too late to fall in love.
對於世界,你可能只是一個人,但對於某個人,你卻是整個世界。
To the world you may be just one personTo the person you may be the world.
哪裡有愛,哪裡就有希望。
Where there is love, there are always wishes.
你不會因為美麗去愛一個女人,但她卻會因為你的愛而變得美麗。
You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
愛是永恆的,外表可能改變,但本質永遠不變。
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
愛情不是數著日子過去,它讓每個日子都變得有意義。
Love is not a matter of counting the daysIt's making the days count.
擁有你美麗的愛情,太陽就永遠明媚。
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
愛情是一方織巾,用自然編織,用幻想點綴。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
初戀是永生難忘的。
First love is unforgettable all one's life.
哪怕是最小的茅舍,對一對戀人來說都有足夠的空間。
In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
情綿綿,愛無邊。
Love without end hath no end.
愛情的話語全在雙眼之中。
Love's tongue is in the eyes.
戀愛中,幹傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。
In love folly is always sweet.
什麼也瞞不過戀人的眼睛。
There is no hiding from lover's eyes.
愛所祈求的唯一禮物就是愛。
The only present love demands is love.
真摯戀愛過的心永不忘卻。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets.
愛情的熾熱勝過千萬團的火。
Love warms more than a thousand fires.
你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
你的吻還在我的脣上發燙,從此我的日子變得如此美麗。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
相愛的心息息相通,無需用言語傾訴。
Love understands love; it needs no talk.
不求情意綿綿,但求天長地久。
Love me little and love me long.
勵志句子精選二:
第一次聽到你對我說"我愛你",我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
愛情是無形燃燒的火焰。
Love is a fire which burns unseen.
不知道什麼是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.
我的世界不允許你的消失,不管結局是否完美.
No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
愛情是一個精心設計的謊言
Love is a carefully designed lie.
承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然後不見
Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
凋謝是真實的 盛開只是一種過去
Fading is true while flowering is past.
為什麼幸福總是擦肩而過,偶爾想你的時候….就讓….回憶來陪我.
Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...
如果你為著錯過夕陽而哭泣,那麼你就要錯群星了
If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars.
如果只是遇見,不能停留,不如不遇見
If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .
寧願笑著流淚,也不哭著說後悔 心碎了,還需再補嗎?
I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
天空沒有翅膀的痕跡,而鳥兒已飛過
There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.
當香菸愛上火柴時,就註定受到傷害
When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt.
人活著 總是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪
When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
命裡有時終需有 命裡無時莫強求
You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life.
沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不懂得珍惜誰.
No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.
永遠不是一種距離,而是一種決定。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
在回憶裡繼續夢幻不如在地獄裡等待天堂
Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.
哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇蹟
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。
Love is like a butterflyIt goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然後不見
Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
凋謝是真實的 盛開只是一種過去
Fading is true while flowering is past.
為什麼幸福總是擦肩而過,偶爾想你的時候….就讓….回憶來陪我.
Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...
如果你為著錯過夕陽而哭泣,那麼你就要錯群星了
If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars
如果只是遇見,不能停留,不如不遇見
If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .
寧願笑著流淚,也不哭著說後悔 心碎了,還需再補嗎?
I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
天空沒有翅膀的痕跡,而鳥兒已飛過
There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.
銷售人員勵志語錄