元宵節英語手抄報圖片
glutinous rice ball是元宵的意思,Lantern Festival是元宵節的意思,還有更多的元宵英語內容,大家想知道嗎?下面是由小編整理的2016年元宵英語手抄報相關內容,僅供參考和學習,希望能夠幫到你們:
元宵節英語手抄報:關於元宵節的英語對話
Mona: Tell me about the moon, Leo.
利奧,你給我講講月亮的故事吧。
Leo: Well, the legend goes that there's an old man on the moon who has the names of all the newborn babies.
好啊,傳說月亮上有一位老人,他知道所有新生嬰兒的名字。
Leo: He knows who will marry whom. Look around you. People aremaking wishes to him. lt's said that he will grant your wish.
他知道誰是誰一生的伴侶。你看,你身邊的這些人正在向月老許願呢。據說月老可以讓人的美夢成真。
Mona: Really? That's interesting.
真的嗎?這太有意思了。
2016元宵英語手抄報圖片
Jack: So the festival happens on the full moon?
那就是說元宵節是滿月的那一天了?
Leo: Yes. lt's a time for families to get together.
是的,這個節日也是閤家團圓的時刻。
Mona: And what about your family, Leo?
那你的家人呢,利奧?
Leo: My parents live in a village a long way from here.
我父母居住在離這裡很遠的鄉下。
Mona: I mean your wife and kids...
我是說你的太太和孩子。
Leo: Oh, l'm not married.
噢,我還沒有結婚呢。
Mona: Oh really?
真的嗎?
2016元宵英語手抄報圖片
Jack: Excuse me, Mona, Leo?
對不起蒙納,請你聽我說, 利奧?
Mona: That's interesting…
這可真有意思...
Jack: Mona,I think I might walk down to the beach.
蒙納,我想我要去海灘走走。
元宵節英語手抄報內容