榮幸之至用英語怎麼說?
我非常榮幸的來到這裡用英語怎麼講 40分
I'm greatly honored to be here.
It is my great honor to be here.
求學霸把 “榮幸之至” 這個詞翻譯成英文,機械翻譯就不要了
榮幸之至
Proud to be
我們非常榮幸/榮幸之至能去參加這個宴會。
It would give as great/ the greatest of pleasure to attend to banquet.
2
我受邀至此向諸位演講,感到榮幸之至。
It's an honor to be asked to come here and speak to you all.
3
謝謝你錄用我,我能被貴公司錄取實在榮幸之至。
Thank you for hiring me. I am very proud to be employed by your firm.
4
能見到你榮幸之至-我才是麥琪
It's an absolute pleasure to meet you. i'm maggie
用英語“如果可以幫到您,是我的榮幸”怎麼說,著急等!!!
It would be my honor if I could help you.
或:I would be honored if I could offer you my help.
很榮幸邀請到xxx 用英文怎麼說
It is such a great honor to have XXX here
對於你們的到來我感到很榮幸。翻譯成英語怎麼翻?
對於你們的到來我感到很榮幸
I feel very honored to be with you.
對於您的到訪,深感榮幸用英語怎麼說
I'm greatly honored by your presence