你們點菜吧英文怎麼說?
點菜用英語怎麼說
waiter: May I take your order please?
guest: Can/May I place my order?
Or:
waiter: Excuse me, sir(inclining the body,and staring at you)
guest: order,please!
點菜的英文怎麼說
order dishes 這個是英語短語,下面是一個點菜的英語對話情景 希望有幫助 麻煩給個採納 謝謝啦
Situation: John orders his meal after he takes a minute to decide what he wants.
情境: 約翰在考慮要吃什麼之後點餐。
Waitress: Good evening, sir. Here's your menu.
女服務生: 先生,晚安。這是菜單。
John: OK. Give me a minute to look it over, please.
約翰: 好。給我幾分鐘,讓我看一下。
Waitress: Take your time. I'll be with you in a moment.
女服務生: 您慢慢看。 我等會兒就過來。
Narrator: (a moment later)
講述者: (過了一會兒)
Waitress: May I take your order now, sir?
女服務生: 先生,現在可以幫您點菜了嗎?
John: Yes, please. I'd like to start with the chicken soup.
約翰: 可以了。我想先來一份雞湯。
Waitress: What would you like for your main course?
女服務生: 主菜您想點什麼?
John: Filet mignon, please.
約翰: 菲力牛排。
Waitress: How would you like that done?
女服務生: 您要幾分熟?
John: Medium rare.
約翰: 四分熟的。
Waitress: Anything for dessert?
女服務生: 要點甜點嗎?
John: No. I'll order dessert later.
約翰: 不。我過一會兒再點。
英語翻譯。你已經點菜了嗎?英語怎麼說?
Have you ordered?
Have you already ordered?
“點菜 ”用英語怎麼說
customer: I'm ready to order. 我想點餐
waiter: May I take you order? 準備點餐了嗎
“你們準備點菜了嗎?”這句話用英語怎麼翻譯?
would you like to order?應該這麼說,也是禮貌的.上面2個回答都不是禮貌用語
去國外吃飯點單點菜用英語怎麼說 5分
英文原文:
Could you show us your menu, please?
英式音標:
[kəd; kʊd] [juː] [ʃəʊ] [ʌs] [jɔː; jʊə] [ˈmenjuː] , [pliːz]
美式音標:
[kʊd] [ju] [ʃo] [ʌs] [jʊrˌ jɔrˌ jorˌjə] [ˈmɛnju] , [pliz]
請別人點菜英文怎麼說
how would you like to make the order?
i can recommend some chinese delicacies if you like to try some other food。