點菜短語英文怎麼說?
點菜用英文短語的兩種表達方式
taking orders
order dishes
點菜的英文怎麼說
order dishes 這個是英語短語,下面是一個點菜的英語對話情景 希望有幫助 麻煩給個採納 謝謝啦
Situation: John orders his meal after he takes a minute to decide what he wants.
情境: 約翰在考慮要吃什麼之後點餐。
Waitress: Good evening, sir. Here's your menu.
女服務生: 先生,晚安。這是菜單。
John: OK. Give me a minute to look it over, please.
約翰: 好。給我幾分鐘,讓我看一下。
Waitress: Take your time. I'll be with you in a moment.
女服務生: 您慢慢看。 我等會兒就過來。
Narrator: (a moment later)
講述者: (過了一會兒)
Waitress: May I take your order now, sir?
女服務生: 先生,現在可以幫您點菜了嗎?
John: Yes, please. I'd like to start with the chicken soup.
約翰: 可以了。我想先來一份雞湯。
Waitress: What would you like for your main course?
女服務生: 主菜您想點什麼?
John: Filet mignon, please.
約翰: 菲力牛排。
Waitress: How would you like that done?
女服務生: 您要幾分熟?
John: Medium rare.
約翰: 四分熟的。
Waitress: Anything for dessert?
女服務生: 要點甜點嗎?
John: No. I'll order dessert later.
約翰: 不。我過一會兒再點。
“點菜 ”用英語怎麼說
customer: I'm ready to order. 我想點餐
waiter: May I take you order? 準備點餐了嗎
英文點菜
在點菜之前,一般先要份菜單:
May I have a menu, please? (請給我看下菜單。)
如果不急於點菜,可以在服務生問到:
Can I take your order now? (你現在叫點什麼嗎?) 回答:
Not quite. Could I have a few more minutes? (不,再等一會吧。)
需要叫菜時,可以說:
Please take my order. (請點菜。)
如果對當地的菜餚不熟悉,可以問:
What is the specialty of the restaurant? (你們店的招牌菜是什麼?)
Do you have any special meals today? (今天有什麼特餐嗎?)
What would you recommend? I prefer something light. (我想來點清淡些的,你能有什麼推薦嗎?)
也可以讓同來的人替你作主,或是點重複的飯菜:
I'll leave it to you. (你來點吧。)
I'll have the same as that one. (我要一份和那個一樣的。)
自己點菜可以更隨意些,例如:
Please give me this one. (請給我來這個。)
We want two number eights, please. (我們要兩份八號套餐。)
英語詞組請某人點菜
Please order /please check the menu/Please order the dishes
英語口語中點菜時“在這吃”或者“帶走”怎麼說
For here or to go?
在這兒吃還是帶走?
Is that for here or to go?
您在這兒吃還是帶走?