1、That's quite true.一點也沒錯。
2、I can't agree more.我再同意不過了
=You can say that again .
=Absolutely.
3、The light at the end of the tunnel.在困境中看到希望
It's always darkest before dawn.否極泰來
4、Give it your best short全力以赴
=Try your best.
A:What if I lose?如果我輸了怎麼辦?
B: Don't worry ,give it your best short,that’s all you can do, practice makes perfect.
5、greek天書
It was greek to me .對我來說就是天書啊。
6、Keep your chin up.保持正面的態度
I feel so frustrated at the lack of warmth in society.對社會缺乏溫暖,我感到很沮喪。
Try to look on the bright side.努力看到事物光明的一面
A:Tom kept his chin up even though he has lost his job.
湯姆即使丟了工作也會樂觀面對
=Tom is trying to keep his chin up even though he has lost his job.
B:I believe he will find a new job very soon.
7、Get this monkey off one's back.困難終於解決了。
work out 解決、運動,workout健身房運動
8、I owe you one.我欠你一次
A:How about take a nap first?先睡會兒吧?I'll wake you up in an hour.我1小時內叫醒你。
B:You are so sweet,I owe you one.
9、What a pity.真可惜啊,(同情、遺憾)
=What a shame
=That's a shame真可惜、
=It's a pity that··· ···真是可惜啊
A:It's a pity that you missed the ***** last night。
B:Really, what happened?
A:Bobby proposed to lily .求婚了
10、It's just as well that···還好···、幸虧···
I was almost late for school yesterday morning,
It's just as well that Tom called and waked me up.
昨天早上上課差點遲到,幸好湯姆打來電話把我叫醒了
11、I can't thank you enough.怎麼感謝都不夠啊
12、I don't feel so hot.感覺不舒服、心理&生理(只是感覺不對勁,但不是病)
I have been working too hard recently,so I don’t feel so hot.我最近工作太
13、You sound very ··新結交的朋友,介紹,你聽起來···
What do you do in your spare time?你業餘時間幹什麼啊?
You sound very studious你聽起來很好學啊
14、I can't stand it any more我再也受不了了
=I can't take it any more.
Bobby's ringtone is very weird.手機鈴聲很怪異。
A:Stop running around,I can't take it any more.
B:Why ?I'm not making any noise.
A:Just stop running around ,OK?You are making me dizzy.
Why is there so much work?為什麼會有這麼多工作啊?
I can't take it any more.
15、out of sight,out of mind眼不見、心不煩
Whenever I look at the picture,it brings me bad memories.
16、beating a dead horse白費功夫、企圖挽回早已成事實的事、
I have been in your shoes before.
If you were in my shoes.如果你在我的處境。
Put yourself in someone's shoes.設身處地的為他人著想。