商務談判模擬對話案例
談判就象下棋,開局就要佔據有利位置或戰略性位置。商務談判都是談判雙方出色運用語言藝術的結果。下面小編整理了,供你閱讀參考。
:例項對話
2001年12月4日 上午11時50分24秒 Robert說明Pacer在行銷與技術上的基礎後,終於取信了Mark, 也為此談判邁開成功的第一步。在談判佣金魚合約期限這類議題之前,Robert想先確定一些條件,包括獨家代理權與Botany Bay所能提供的協助。你知道Robert運用了哪些技巧,才不會讓Mark以此作條件來威脅Pacer讓步?我們看看Robert怎麼說:
M: Mr. Liu, what kinds of sales do you think you could get?
R: Well, to begin with, we'd have to insist on sole agency in Taiwan. We believe we could spike激增 sales by 30% to 40% in the first year. But certain conditions would have to be met.
M: What kinds of conditions?
R: We'd need your full technical and marketing support.
M: Could you explain what you mean by that?
R: We'd like you to give training to our technical staff; we'd also like you to pay a fee for after-sales service.
M: It's no problem with the training. As for service support, we usually pay a yearly fee, pegged to根據total sales.
R: Sounds OK, if we can come to terms達成協定 on how much is fair. As for marketing support, we would like you to assume 50% of all costs.
M: We'd prefer 40%. Many customers learn about our products through international magazines, trade shows, and so on. We pick up the tab付款for that, but you get the sales in Taiwan.
R: We'll think about it, and talk more tomorrow.
M: Fine. We'd like you to tell us about your marketing plans.
:價格談判對話
1.Let's get down to business, shall we?讓我們開始談生意好嗎?
2.I'd like to tell you what I think about that.我想告訴你我的一些想法。
3.Are those prices FOB or CIF?這些價格是船上交貨價還是運費及保險費在內價?
4.Are these prices wholesale or retail?這些價格是批發價還是零售價?
5. The price is quite reasonable.這價格相當合理。
6.That's too high.價錢太高了。
7.Oh, no, this is the lowest price.噢,不,這是最低價。
8.Let us have your rock-bottom price.我們給你低價。
9.What's the price range?價格範圍是多少?
10.They start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.它們以150元起價,至多到200元。
11.The price is unreasonable.這價格高得不合理。
12.Can you make it a little cheaper?你能不能算便宜一點?
=Can you come down a little?
=Can you reduce the price?
13.That sounds very impressive.那似乎非常好。
14.That sounds reasonable.那似乎非常好。
15.I'd like to hear your ideas on...我想聽聽你關於......的看法。
16.You're offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?你提供我們的這種產品報價是每臺1800元嗎,對嗎?
17.We'd appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.如果你能以每臺1350元的價格賣給我們,我們將不勝感激。
18.Taking the qulity into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.考慮到產品質量,我認為價格是合理的。
19.There's one problem to be mentioned.有一個問題要提出來。
20.The price we quoted is quite good for your country.我們報的價格相當適合貴國。
21.The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.你報的價格對於出口而言,有點偏高。
22.Your price is 15% higher than that of last year.你們的價格比去年的高15%。
23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.在這一點上我想你是誤會我了。
24.We're in complete agreement.我們完全同意。
25.I can't make a decision at this time.我無法現在做決定。
26. It's not possible for us to make any sales at this price.我們無法以這種價格銷售。
27.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.380元大約是我們能出的最低價格。
28.I'm afraid I can't agree with you there.恐怕我不能同意您出的價格。
29.Your price is higher than that of other companies.你方的價格比其它公司的價格要高。
30. But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.不過鑑於產品的優良質量,我們的價格是非常合理。
英語商務談判對話案例