關於寵物狗的英語對話
美國是一個英語國家,在這個國家,總是可以看到很多人在養寵物狗。下面就由小編為大家帶來寵物狗英語口語對話,希望大家能有所收穫。
寵物狗的英語對話1
Todd: Trevor, do you have a dog?
Trevor, 你養狗嗎?
Trevor: Yeah, I do have a dog.
是的,我養。
Todd: What kind of dog?
是哪種狗呢?
Trevor: My dogs a boxer.
德國鬥拳狗。
Todd: A boxer. What does a boxer look like?
鬥拳狗。她長什麼樣啊?
Trevor: A boxer is medium size. She's got short hair and a very short stubby nose. And no tail.
中等大小,短毛,塌癟的鼻子,而且還沒有尾巴。
Todd: No, tail. Nice. Which do you prefer dogs or cats?
沒有尾巴,那不錯。你更喜歡狗還是貓?
Trevor: I'm a dog person. I like dogs.
我喜歡養狗,自然是喜歡狗。
Todd: OK. Why?
哦。為什麼會喜歡狗呢?
Trevor: Dogs are a man's best friend and they are always loyal.
狗是人類最好的朋友而且他們對人一直很忠誠。
Todd: OK. What do you mean loyal? What does loyalty mean?
好的。你所說的忠誠是什麼?忠誠又意味著什麼?
Trevor: Oh, they'll stay with you, even through the hard times.
哦,應該是即使在很惡劣的條件下他們仍會陪伴在你左右。
Todd: OK. Which breed or kind of dog do you like besides boxers?
好的。除了鬥拳狗你還喜歡哪種狗呢?
Trevor: I like labrodors and I like, uh, small terriers.
我喜歡拉布拉多,而且我喜歡那種小型犬。
Todd: Small terriers
小型犬?
Trevor: Small terriers. A Jack Russell small terrier.
小型犬。傑克羅素梗犬小
Todd: What color is a terrier?
什麼顏色的啊?
Trevor: Black and white.
黑白相間。
Todd: Black and white. All right! --- What are some costs associated with keeping a dog?
黑白相間。好的。那養狗的相關費用有哪些呢?
Trevor: Pretty cheap really. You got some vet costs if they get sick and they got to have needles, but food. That's about it really.
真的非常便宜。如果他們生了病你會得到一些獸醫賠付,除了食物他們還可以對狗進行打針治療。就是這些。
Todd: OK. Great. All right. Thanks a lot Trevor
好的,太棒了。謝謝你。
Trevor: See you later!
一會兒見!
寵物狗的英語對話2
Mimi: Jeez,the weather is horrible.
咪咪:哎呀,天氣真可怕。
Mimi: Is it going to rain through the night?
咪咪:一整個晚上都在下雨?
Mimi: Wait,I heard something.
咪咪:等等,我聽到什麼聲音。
Mimi: What is it?
咪咪:那是什麼? Mimi: Poor little dog...he looks old too.
咪咪:可憐的小狗......他看起來太老了。
Mimi: I want to take care of him.
咪咪:我要好好照顧他。
Mimi: Hey,Mija,do something.
咪咪:嘿,米加,做一些事情。
Mija: Okay.
米加:好的。
Mimi: Good bye.
咪咪:再見。
寵物狗的英語對話3
Ann: It’s good for you to come.
你能來真是太好了。
Lily: What’s wrong?
怎麼了?
Ann: There is a little dog in the hole. Look. Over there.
有隻狗在那個洞裡,看,在那。
Lily: Doesn’t it jump out by itself?
難道它不會自己跳出來嗎?
Ann: No, it couldn’t. it has been barking for a long time. I followed the sound and come here to find it.
是的,它不會,它已經在那叫了好長一段時間了,我跟著聲音來到這裡才看到它的。
Lily: Let me see. Could you find a rope? We can try to get it out.
讓我想想,你能找到條繩子嗎?我們可以試著把它弄出來。
Ann: I have found a rope, but I don’t know how to do. Here you are.
我已經找到了,但是我不知道怎麼做,給你。
Lily: This hole is big enough for a person to go down. And I will use the rope to tie the dog, and you
這個洞大得足夠讓一個人下去,我會用繩子把那隻狗綁好,然後你把繩子往上拉,我會自己上來的。
Ann: Is that OK?
這樣行嗎?
Lily: Yes, believe me.
可以的,相信我。
看過寵物狗英語口語對話的人還:
健康與飲食相關的英語對話