餐館就餐英語對話
餐廳裡有很多道菜,每天點一道不同的話,要幾天能吃遍餐廳裡所有的菜呢?下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
:消費者要如何確保自己的權益呢
客人:
Hey, waiter, come here.
嘿,服務員,過來。
服務員:
What is the matter,sir?
怎麼了,先生?
客人:
I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.
我要投訴,找你們經理來。
服務員:
Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?
先生,有什麼地方不滿意嗎?
客人:
Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.
看這湯,上面漂著一隻蒼蠅。
服務員:
That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.
不可能啊,我仔細檢查過了呀。
客人:
Anyway, I want to see your manager.
不管怎樣,我要見你們經理。
服務員:
OK, I go to find our manager.
好,我去找經理。
客人:
I need you give me a reasonable explanation.
我需要你們給我個合理的解釋。
服務員:
We will, please wait a moment.
會的,請稍等。
:用餐前
客人:
No,thanks,I am waiting for a friend.
不,謝謝,我等一個朋友。
服務員:
OK,do you like something to drink?
好的,那您要來點喝的嗎?
客人:
A cup of coffee,please.
一杯咖啡,謝謝。
服務員:
No problem. Sir, what kind of coffee would you like?
沒問題。先生,請問您喜歡喝哪種咖啡?
客人:
Just the usual, but add plenty of sugar.
一般的就好,但是要加足糖了。
服務員:
We don't have “the usual” here.
我們這沒有“一般的咖啡”。
客人:
I'm not too bothered. What would you recommend?
我並不太介意。你有什麼好的提議嗎?
服務員:
Espresso, latte, mocha, cappuccino and so on- they are hot today
義大利濃咖啡,拿鐵咖啡,摩卡咖啡,卡布奇諾咖啡,等等——現在都非常流行。
客人:
Fine, I'll take the mocha.
好的,來一杯摩卡咖啡。
:預約座位
Frank:
I'd like to make a reservation for tonight.A table for two,please.
我想預定今晚一張兩人桌的座位。
Marry:
For what time,sir?
幾點的,先生?
Frank:
Around 8∶30.
晚上8:30分左右。
Marry:
May I have your name please,sir?
你能告訴我你的名字嗎?
Frank:
Mr.Frank.
弗蘭克先生。
Marry:
All right.A table for two for this evening at 8∶30 .
好的。今晚8:30分一張2人桌。
Frank:
Yes.
是的。
:點餐
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs? 還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
:等待就座
A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant
一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座
A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 沒有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 當然可以。請問先生貴姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近視窗的桌子嗎?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That’s fine.我們明白了。
Half an hour later, the couple comes back.
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。
餐館點餐英語對話