生活中的英語對話精選

General 更新 2024年11月23日

  創設情境,讓學生主動說英語、用英語對話引導學生加深單詞意思的理解、熟悉語法現象和運用能力,激發學習興趣和能力。小編精心收集了生活中的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  生活中的英語對話篇1

  J: hey, how's your one year old?

  你那一歲的孩子怎麼樣了?

  A: she's great, thanks!

  挺好的,謝謝.

  J: that's good. Since everything is fine, have you considered going out to work?

  好,既然一切都挺順利,你想沒想過出來工作?

  A: yeah, I've spent a whole month hunting a job, but many companies just turn me down.

  想過啊,我找了一個月的工作了,但是很多公司都拒絕我了.

  J: maybe they're worrying that a new mother may not concentrate totally on her work.

  也許他們是擔心你剛當了媽媽,不能全身心投入到工作中.

  A: yeah, I think so. To tell you the truth, I'm also worrying about this.

  沒錯,說實話,我自己也挺擔心這一點的.

  J: yeah, being a working mother is more challenging than being a stay-at-home mom. There's a lot more to deal with at the workplace.

  是啊,做一個職場母親可比專心在家帶孩子難多了,工作中有更多的事情需要處理.

  A: sometimes when I imagine leaving my baby with the nanny, I'm not feeling comfortable.

  有時候我一想到要把孩子留給保姆,就覺得不舒服.

  J: then if it really happens, you may find yourself upset and stressful at work.

  那如果你真的出去工作的話,上班的時候你可能會覺得很不安,很有壓力.

  A: you're right. I'm not so good at dealing with stress. So I'm not sure whether I can handle it or not.

  你說的對.我不太擅長應對壓力,我也不知道能不能應對得了.

  J: perhaps it's a little early for you to start working. You may wait till the kid grows up.

  也許現在出去工作有一點早,你可以等孩子長大一些再考慮.

  A: good idea. I'll consider going back to work when the kid enters kindergarten.

  好主意,我得想想是不是等孩子上了幼兒園再出去上班.

  J: by then, you'll be fully prepared to re-start your career

  等孩子上了幼兒園,你就該準備好重新在職場打拼了.

  A: thanks you for your advice.

  謝謝你的建議.

  生活中的英語對話篇2

  Working Mother 職場母親

  dialogue 1

  Jesska: We all admire your career success. You must be proud of yourself for achieving so much at work.

  我們都很敬佩你。工作上取得這麼多成就,你一定為自己感到很驕傲吧.

   I'm also proud of being the mother of two girls.

  是的,我還為自己身為兩個女孩的母親而感到驕傲。

  J: I didn't know you are a mother of two. How do you strikc a balance between work and family?

  我不知道你有兩個女兒.你是怎樣平衡工作和家庭的?

  A: Well, my husband shares a lot of the houswork and childcare responsibilities so I can focus more on my career

  我的丈夫幫我分擔了很多家務,幫我照顧孩子,這樣我就可以有更多精力放在工作

  J: That's good. Do you find enough timc to be with the kids?

  挺好的。你有足夠的時間陪孩子嗎?

  A: Not really, sometimes my kids complain about my being around so little. So no matter how

  busy I am everyday I will set aside some time to be with them.

  沒有,有時候我的孩子也會抱怨我陪她們的時間太少了.斫以不管我每天有多忙,我都會抽出時間來和她們待一會.

  J: Do they understand your situation?

  那她們理解你的難處嗎?

  A: Yes. they all show much understanding of my work. lf I happcn to be too busy to hclp them with their homcwork one day or anothcr, they'II ask my husband instead.

  理解,她們都對我的工作表示理解.如果哪天我很忙沒空幫她們輔導作業,她們會找我丈夫幫忙.

  J: Ob, it's incredible that you can still help the kids witb their studics after a whole day's stressful work

  勞累了一天,你竟然還能幫孩子們做作業,太不可思議了。

  A: Yeah. I' m tirtd after work_ But when I see the kids' shining smile, all the prcssure and trouble at work goes away'

  是啊,下班之後我挺累的,但是一看到孩子們燦爛的笑容,工作上的壓力和煩惱就都不見了.

  生活中的英語對話篇3

  C: I've got some great news for you!

  我有好訊息要告訴你!

  K: did you get the position you wanted?

  得到想要的職位了嗎?

  C: yes, I'll be promoted to department manager.

  是啊,我被提升為部門經理了.

  K: I'm glad to hear that. Congratulations!

  很高興聽到這個訊息.恭喜你!

  C: thank you. Actually, I could not believe it at first. You know, there're so many outstanding people in our company. Many of them are qualified to fill that position.

  謝謝.其實一開始我都不敢相信,咱們公司有這麼多優秀人才,很多人都可以勝任這個職位.

  K: sure, but you really did great and outperformed the others. You deserved it!

  是啊,但是你非常出色,比他們都好,你理應升職.

  C: thank you very much.

  謝謝.

  K: you always have unique ideas and you're such a team leader.

  你的想法總是很獨特,而且領導有方.

  C: I appreciate it very much. You've been doing great. I expect to see you be promoted pretty soon.

  謝謝誇獎.你的工作也一直都乾得很好,我希望你不久也能升職.

  K: that's very nice of you to say so. I'll try my best. When will you start at the new position?

  謝謝,我會盡力的.你什麼時候上班呢?

  C: next week.

  下週.

  K: so by then, you'll be in charge of the whole department.

  到時候你就該負責整個部門的工作了.

  C: absolutely

  沒錯.

  

吵架後的道歉信範文
有關生活英語情景對話閱讀
相關知識
生活中的英語對話精選
日常生活中的英語對話
生活中的英語對話
生活中的英語對話常用語
關於生活場景英語對話精選
生活常用英語對話精選
關於生活常用英語對話精選
看醫生的英語對話精選
有關生日的英語對話精選
關於看醫生的英語對話精選