外貿還價英文範文

General 更新 2024年11月15日

  詢盤知識外貿的第一步,之後的英文信函中討價還價的步驟也是不可避免的。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  1

  Thank you for your letter of 10 October. We are surprised to hear that you consider our price for tin plate sheets too high.

  Much as we would like to do business with you , we regret to say that we cannot entertain your counter offer. The price we have quoted is quite realistic. We would point out that we have received substantial orders from other sources at our level.

  If you could improve your offer, please let us know. Since

  supplies of this product are limited at the moment, we would ask you to act quickly.

  We assure you that any further enquiries from you will receive our prompt attention.

  多謝10月10日來函。得悉貴公司認為錫片價格太高,頗感意外。

  本公司所報價錢相宜,其他客戶皆大批訂貨。雖亟欲與貴公司達成交易,無奈未能接受貴公司的還價,實屬遺憾。若蒙修改還盤條款,還請賜知。現時該產品供應有限,尚請從速採取行動。

  歡迎隨時詢價,以效微勞。

  2

  Dear Sir: June 8, 2001

  We have received your price lists and have studied it carefully. However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared to grant us a discount of 10% for a quantity of 200, we would agree to your offer. You should note that some price cut will justify itself by an increase in business. We hope to hear from you soon.

  Yours truly

  3

  2-3-1 Counter-offer

  2-3-1 還價還盤

  Mr. Green: Hello, Mr. Yang! I'm anxious to know your counter-offer.

  格林先生:你好,楊先生!我很想知道你方的還盤情況。

  Mr. Yang: Well, Mr. Green, we've got it for you. Now, here it is. For "Hero 310" ballpen, our counter-offer is as follows: US $4.55 per dozen CIF New York.

  楊先生:格林先生,我們已為你方制定出了還盤,給你,“31英雄”牌圓珠筆的紐約到岸價每打4.55美元。

  Mr. Green: My godness! At that price we are not playing in the same ball park.

  格林先生:天啊!這樣的價格,咱倆可談不到一塊兒。

  Mr. Yang: We are sincere. My counter-offer is in line with the international market.

  楊先生:我方是認真的,我方的還價和目前國際市場水平是一致的。

  Mr. Green: We are also sincere about the business with you, but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too wide.

  格林先生:我們也是有誠意銀你們做成這筆生意的,但你方的還價與我方的價格懸殊太大。

  Mr. Yang: Business is rather slow nowadays. And the competition for the market is rather keen. For instance, South Korea has just joined in, and the offer they make is much lower than that you have quoted.

  楊先生:近來市場清淡,況且競爭激烈。如你所知,韓國廠家最近也加入了競爭,他們提供的價格就比你方的價格低。

  Mr. Green: But our produce has so far enjoyed better quality than others. Considering the quality, I should say the price we offered is reasonable.

  格林先生:迄今為止我方產品一直享有比其他廠家的產品更好的質量,考慮到質量因素,我認為我方的價格是合理的。

  Mr. Yang: No doubt yours is of high quality, but your price shouldn't be therefore so high. To be frank, there is much water in your price.

  楊先生:當然,你方產品的質量較高,但價格也不能因此就這樣高啊!坦率地講,你方報價水分不少。

  Mr. Green: What are you talking about? I don't understand you.

  格林先生:你說什麼?我不明白你的意思。

  Mr. Yang: I mean you didn't quote us a firm offer. We have to squeeze the water out of your price so as to see the rock-bottom price.

  楊先生:我的意思是講你方並未報給我方實盤,我方必須將你方價格中的水分擠去,以便見到實價。

  Mr. Green: Definitely I don't agree with you. As you know, the price for raw material has gone up in recent years. If we accept your counter-offer, we will lose money. Anyhow, we can't reduce the price to that level as you wanted.

  格林先生:我根本不同意你這種說法。如你所知,近來原材料價格上漲得厲害,如果我們接受你方的還價,我們將虧損,我們無論如何能把價格降低到你方還的那樣低的水平上。

  Mr. Yang: Now how much can you bring down the price?

  楊先生:那麼你們認為你方在價格上能降低多少呢?

  Mr. Green: In order to conclude the business, we can give you a special discount of 3%. That's really the best we can do.

  格林先生:為了成交,我們可以給你方3%的特別折扣,我們確實只能到此為止了。

  Mr. Yang: Good! That's the first step. Now, could you give us 1% more discount if our order is substantial?

  楊先生:很好,這是第一步。如果我方的訂貨數量相當大,你方能再給1%的折扣嗎?

  Mr. Green: But what's your idea of a substantial order?

  格林先生:那麼你說的數量相當大是什麼概念呢?

  Mr. Yang: Well, supposing our order is 10,000 dozen.

  楊先生:假如是10000打呢?

  Mr. Green: Though yours is hardly able to be called substantial, for a good start to our business relationship, we agree to reduce altogether 4% of the price we quoted.

  格林先生:雖然這樣的數量很難說得上相當大,但為了我們之間的業務關係有個開端,我們同意對我方原始價格降低4%。

  Mr. Yang: Done. I'm very glad we have finally brought the transaction to a successful conclusion.

  楊先生:成交,很高興我們終於做成了這筆交易。

  Mr. Green: Me, too.

  格林先生:我也一樣。

  實用情景句型

  1. At that price we are not playing in the same ball park.

  這樣的價格,咱倆可談不到一塊兒。

  Your counter offer is too low for us to accept.

  你方還價太低,我們無法接受。

  Your counter offer is too low, we can't accept it.

  你方還價太低,我們無法接受。

  We find your counter offer too low to accept.

  你方還價太低,我們無法接受。

  Your counter offer is so low that we can't accept it.

  你方還價太低,我們無法接受。

  2. My counter-offer is in line with the international market.

  我方的還價和目前國際市場水平是一致的。

  My counter-offer is in accord with the international market.

  我方的還價和目前國際市場水平是一致的。

  My counter-offer is in keeping with international market.

  我方的還價和目前國際市場水平是一致的。

  Our counter-offer is well founded.

  我們的還盤價格是很合理的。

  Our counter-offer is reasonable.

  我們的還盤價格是很合理的。

  Our counter-offer is favorable.

  我們的還盤價格是很合理的。

  Our counter-offer is rational.

  我們的還盤價格是很合理的。

  Our counter-offer is good.

  我們的還盤價格是很合理的。

  3. We are also sincere about the business with you, but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too wide.

  我們也是有誠意跟你們做成這筆生意的,但你方的還價與我方的價格懸殊太大。

  We are also sincere about the business with you, but the gap between our prices is too great.

  我們也是有誠意跟你們做成這筆生意的,但你方的還價與我方的價格懸殊太大。

  We are also sincere about the business with you, but the gap between your price and our price is great.

  我們也是有誠意跟你們做成這筆生意的,但你方的還價與我方的價格懸殊太大。

  We are also sincere about the business with you, but your price will never be able to come down to our price.

  我們也是有誠意跟你們做成這筆生意的,但你方的還價與我方的價格懸殊太大。

  We are also sincere about the business with you, but there exists a big gap between our prices.

  我們也是有誠意跟你們做成這筆生意的,但你方的還價與我方的價格懸殊太大。

  We are also sincere about the business with you, but we have a great gap between our prices.

  我們也是有誠意跟你們做成這筆生意的,但我們的價格差距太大了。

  To be frank with you, your counter-offer can not even cover our production cost.

  坦率地講,你方的還盤價甚至低於我方的生產成本。

  To tell you the truth, your counter-offer is even lower than our production cost.

  坦率地講,你方的還盤價甚至低於我方的生產成本。

  Tell you the truth, your counter-offer is even under our production cost.

  坦率地講,你方的還盤價甚至低於我方的生產成本。

  4. Considering the quality, I should say the price we offered is reasonable.

  考慮到質量因素,我認為我方的價格是合理的。

  You will find our price reasonable if you take into account the fine quality of our products.

  如果你把我方產品的良好質量考慮進去,你會發現我方的價格很合理。

  You will consider our price good if you pay more attention to the fine quality of our products.

  如果你把我方產品的良好質量考慮進去,你會發現我方的價格很合理。

  You will think our price favorable regarding our fine quality of products.

  如果你把我方產品的良好質量考慮進去,你會發現我方的價格很合理。

  You will find our price acceptable when you take the fine quality of products into account.

  如果你把我方產品的良好質量考慮進去,你會發現我方的價格很合理。

  5. To be frank,there is much water in your price.

  坦率地講,你方報價水分不少。

  Frankly there is much water in your price.

  坦率地講,你方報價水分不少。

  Frankly speaking, there is much water in your price.

  坦率地講,你方報價水分不少。

  To be honest, there is much water in your price.

  坦率地講,你方報價水分不少。

  6. Now how much can you bring down the price?

  那麼你們認為你方在價格上能降低多少呢?

  Now how much can you lower the price?

  那麼你方在價格上能降低多少呢?

  Now how much can you reduce the price?

  那麼你方在價格上能降低多少呢?

  Now how much can we get a price reduction?

  那麼你方在價格上能降低多少呢?

  7. In order to conclude the business, we can give you a special discount of 3%.

  為了成交,我們可以給你方3%的特別折扣。

  To start the ball rolling, we can give you a special discount of 3%.

  為達成交易,我們可以給你方3%的特別折扣。

  We can give you a special discount of 3% in order to make a deal.

  為達成交易,我們可以給你方3%的特別折扣。

  We decide to give you a special discount of 3% so as to start the ball rolling.

  為達成交易,我們可以給你方3%的特別折扣。

  We can give you a special discount of 3% in order to start the ball rolling.

  為達成交易,我們可以給你方3%的特別折扣。

  We can give you a special discount of 3% to get business underway.

  為達成交易,我們可以給你方3%的特別折扣。

  We can give you a special discount of 3% to close the business.

  為達成交易,我們可以給你方3%的特別折扣。

  We can give you a special discount of 3% so as to encourage business.

  為達成交易,我們可以給你方3%的特別折扣。

  8. Could you give us 1% more discount if our order is substantial?

  如果我方的訂貨數量相當大,你方能再給1%的折扣嗎?

  Could you grant us 1% more discount if our order is large?

  如果我方的訂貨數量大,你方能再給1%的折扣嗎?

  Could you grant us 1% more discount if our order is big enough?

  如果我方的訂貨數量大,你方能再給1%的折扣嗎?

  9. Though yours is hardly able to be called substantial, for a good start to our business relationship, we agree to reduce altogether 4% of the price we quoted.

  雖然這樣的數量很難說得上相當大,但為了我們之間的業務關係有個開端,我們同意對我方原始價格降低4%。

  I'll respond your counter-offer by reducing our price by four dollars.

  我同意你們的還價,減價4美元。

  To encourage business, we're prepared to make a reduction.

  為促成交易,我們準備降價。

  To support you in promoting sales, we grant you a special discount of 5%.

  為促進你方銷售,我們同意給你方5%的特別折扣。

  10. I'm very glad we have finally brought the transaction to a successful conclusion.

  很高興我們終於做成了這筆交易。

  I'm very glad we have finally concluded the transaction.

  很高興我們終於達成了交易。

  I'm very glad we have finally conducted business.

  很高興我們終於達成了交易。

  I'm very glad we have finally closed the deal.

  很高興我們終於達成了交易。

  I am glad we've come to an agreement on price.

  雙方在價格上達成了協議,我感到很高興。

  I am pleased with the agreement on price.

  雙方在價格上達成了協議,我感到很高興。

  I am happy with our agreement on price.

  雙方在價格上達成了協議,我感到很高興。

  I am pleased that we've made an agreement on price.

  雙方在價格上達成了協議,我感到很高興。

  I am happy that we have got an agreement on price.

  雙方在價格上達成了協議,我感到很高興。

  

看過的人還:

商務祕書應聘自我介紹英文
推銷信英文範文寫作怎麼寫
相關知識
外貿還價英文範文
個人評價英語範文
外貿感謝信的範文
外貿求職簡歷範文3篇
外貿人員簡歷範文
外貿助理簡歷範文
外貿個人簡歷範文
外貿實習報告範文
外貿實習總結範文
有關於外貿的求職信範文